Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Blending in like it ain't no thang
Without getting into any deep spoilers, I will say that the developers put such an immense amount of effort in fleshing out the space between the Colossi and hid so many neat little things, the original release of this game actually spawned a devote group of players who collectively spent years and years searching for what they referred to as "The final secret". Their devotion in exploring the world moved the developers so much that they added in something for these specific players in THIS re-release of the game, but told nobody about it except for one tiny minor thing they changed from the original game that only these obsessed secret-hunters might notice...and we did notice it, and it's excellent and a love letter written by the developers to the superfans of this game.

I'll say no more, except that you've completed one step to finding "The Final Secret", but you likely don't even know how.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Well...That's certainly one way to win that fight...

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
That was loving beautiful. Don't get down on yourself, everybody has a tough time with this boss the first time through.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
I've been waiting the whole game to tell them, especially since they picked that first one up many many episodes ago when they got lost.

Anonymous Zebra
Oct 21, 2005
Now that you guys have beaten the game it's time for me to post this video. It describes how committed players of the original game were to finding all of the hidden things the developers inserted into the game, and explains what those little twinkling lights you guys picked up were.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQNeYbBiCKw