Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Not again
no puedo
why
hnnh
hg
View Results

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I sent a thingy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
I'm not going to make a thread but here's a link if anyone wants to join a silly roto league:

Roto league
G/SG/SG/SF/PF/F/C/Util/Util
Bench x3 IR x 2 <-(may increase if there is a separate COVID designation)
82 games max starts per position within a 20 week season

Scoring in 9 custom categories:
Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), 3-point Percentage (3PT%), Points Scored (PTS), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Assists (AST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Assist/Turnover Ratio (A/T), Technical Fouls (TECH)

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/53276/invitation?key=3a0f4710f407d9f2&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=6b80a95ba747a35a

Go ahead and join up with this link and if you have good manners introduce yourself in the thread.

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

spacejung posted:

I'm not going to make a thread but here's a link if anyone wants to join a silly roto league:

Roto league
G/SG/SG/SF/PF/F/C/Util/Util
Bench x3 IR x 2 <-(may increase if there is a separate COVID designation)
82 games max starts per position within a 20 week season

Scoring in 9 custom categories:
Free Throw Percentage (FT%), 3-point Shots Made (3PTM), 3-point Percentage (3PT%), Points Scored (PTS), Defensive Rebounds (DREB), Assists (AST), Blocked Shots (BLK), Assist/Turnover Ratio (A/T), Technical Fouls (TECH)

https://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba/53276/invitation?key=3a0f4710f407d9f2&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=6b80a95ba747a35a

Go ahead and join up with this link and if you have good manners introduce yourself in the thread.
I'm down w this if you still have openings

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
Sorry I had to auto draft. I now have 8 players with center designation. So I'm open to offers!

rivetz
Sep 22, 2000

Soiled Meat

rivetz posted:

Argh missed the boat dangit

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.
How is the IL supposed to function? I put an injured player on there and tried to pick someone else up and it won't allow me to without dropping someone...

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Evil_Penguin_v2 posted:

How is the IL supposed to function? I put an injured player on there and tried to pick someone else up and it won't allow me to without dropping someone...

It should let you make adds without dropping anybody I have a couple moves pending. Are you using app or browser

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

rivetz posted:

Argh missed the boat dangit

If you make a liga without daily moves I will join

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Evil_Penguin_v2 posted:

Looking at your roster I think JJJ is just on your bench, not on IL

Evil_Penguin_v2
Apr 18, 2004
Ask me about my brother.

spacejung posted:

Looking at your roster I think JJJ is just on your bench, not on IL

He indeed was but I did have him on the IL designation with no success and I'm app based. When I get home this evening I will attempt browser to see if that works.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

I was not happy when Hayward was sniped from me. Not so mad now.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

jabro posted:

I was not happy when Hayward was sniped from me. Not so mad now.

It's being called a minor injury and he's "day to day" supposedly he might start opening night...

If he's relatively healthy Hayward is gonna put up so many empty stats on that bad team.

Frustrated
Jun 12, 2003

I feel like I should have actually watched some Bucks games before drafting Giannis in the first round. Holy cow is he a bad free throw shooter.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004

Frustrated posted:

I feel like I should have actually watched some Bucks games before drafting Giannis in the first round. Holy cow is he a bad free throw shooter.

Punting is said to be a non starter in roto but I guess he's the exception you try to build around.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
Vic-tree.

Thanks all that was a fun change of pace.

jabro
Mar 25, 2003

July Mock Draft 2014

1st PLACE
RUNNER-UP
got the knowshon

It was a fun season. My strategy of taking players I like over the best players in this format kept me going. Thanks for heading this.

spacejung
Feb 8, 2004
H-Tail

Evil_Penguin_v2

MagicCube

Ishin

come join the new thread and register if you'er playing this year

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3979195

rivetz posted:

rivetz,

if we have a defection or a deflection you're next up