Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
freedom-hating statist shill
if you have to ask, you can't afford it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
if it’s poo poo you’re after, you should get the trashcan

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
if you care what processor you have, you aren’t the target market for the mac pro, or indeed any apple product

(ok I guess caring greatly about the quality of the cpu in your phone would be a valid reason to avoid most androids, but how many iphone users know any more than “number after a go up mean good”)

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010
that is exactly what I do, thank you

posted from my creaking old iphone 7, not my 48 core/128gb ram workstation

Soricidus
Oct 21, 2010

Shaggar posted:

this is what amd says every time and every time its a lie

they have thermal issues and :pcgaming: types are upset that they don’t overclock well, but in actual use they seem to comfortably compete with anything intel is selling in the same price range while consuming less power, which is as good a definition of “good” as any

I’m sure it’s just a matter of time before they turn out to catch fire after 6 months or something tho because it’s 2019 and nice things aren’t allowed to exist any more