Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pram
Jun 10, 2001
id like to keep my purchase under $20,000 but i absolutely need the 4 video cards for playing factorio

will the 16 core xeon be enough for that you think?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001

carry on then posted:

lmao everyone expected they'd finally make the xmac

pram
Jun 10, 2001

fart simpson posted:

you could build a hella linux rig for that kinda cash

it would be a pile of trash tho

pram
Jun 10, 2001
they mean zen 2 is good (which it is)

but they were released in july. wwdc was in june. mac pro has been in development prior to that. please stfu

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wow i cant believe everyone hasnt integrated these awesome ryzen cpus that came out a month ago into all their workstation offerings

pram
Jun 10, 2001
wheels are p epic

pram
Jun 10, 2001
'rest of the world' apparently equals 'a couple people with amd systems' these days

pram
Jun 10, 2001
no

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Binary Badger posted:

gee almost every AMD motherboard I saw at micro center above $300 had PCIe 4.0, even if it was only 2 slots

how is that so hard crapple?

maybe they should just buy MSI GODLIKE mbs and shove them into the cheesegrater

lol 'GODlike'

edit: can't wait for someone to buy one of those Pro monitors and turn their cubicle into an EZ-Bake oven

intel does not have pcie 4.0

pram
Jun 10, 2001
bump

pram
Jun 10, 2001

Poopernickel posted:

Just in case we forget that mac pros are idiot computers for stupid people, a maxed out mac pro costs $53,948.00 USD american yankee dollars

wow hot take fresh out the oven here

pram
Jun 10, 2001
power does what inteldont

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pram
Jun 10, 2001
are you fucks illiterate. this is to post about the config you are purchasing. buy apple products or GTFO!!!!