Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

good thread.

I’m not getting a Mac Pro op because I’m not doing web development at the moment

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

what's the one that catches fire a lot and comes preloaded with illegal software

ali expeess migh have what you’re into

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

nice hat and steampunk apartment you got there

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

Bulgakov posted:

skipping around in this lmao wtf

i can't take a bit of this half diy $20k new mac pros video seriously tho in large part due to his fashion choices

he even has scrub tier memes framed on his wall. I bet he has rich parents lol

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

The Management posted:

I know exactly how old this project is, I know who managed it, and I know who did the intel cpu support. that should give you some hint as I haven’t worked at Apple in over two years

you could be the next daring fireball