Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m only watching the two prelims. Had the chance to go but I just didn’t feel like the card made me want to drive from Philadelphia to AC.

It’s available on Fite TV.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I’m super excited for this show. GCW rules.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Rory Gulak vs Matt Makowski and Lindsey Snow vs Sumie Sakai are the prelim matches for those wondering. V. excited for this show.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
Sumie Sakai seems like a good person but I can't see her doing anything but getting her rear end kicked

CHaKKaWaKka
Aug 6, 2001

I've chosen my next victim. Cry tears of joy it's not you!

I ordered this card in order to support the Superhluk champion and I'm very excited for it

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
It is a very good card and I wish I could watch it live.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
This started kind of whatever but goddamn this got good.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Holy gently caress that move was nuts.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

that O'Connor roll into an armbar holy poo poo that loving ruled. if i was a wrestler, i'm stealing that 100%

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Huntman posted:

that O'Connor roll into an armbar holy poo poo that loving ruled. if i was a wrestler, i'm stealing that 100%

Yeah that was legit one of the coolest moves I’ve ever seen.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

frankenfreak posted:

It is a very good card and I wish I could watch it live.
On second thought, I'm not tired and have to plans tomorrow so I can sleep in. I'll watch it.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I was grabbing a drink and heard the call for the O'Connor roll but didn't see it, so can someone link the GIF when it shows up on one of those twitter machines? Thanks

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

Makowski launched him so goddamn high. i thought it was a German suplex at first, but wow.

Savoy and Kay is gonna rule i think

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

I was grabbing a drink and heard the call for the O'Connor roll but didn't see it, so can someone link the GIF when it shows up on one of those twitter machines? Thanks

https://twitter.com/HeyyImRob/status/1173015617395445760

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Okay holy poo poo that was awesome

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I love that nick gage is on this card.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
This VHS style trailer rules.

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

oh poo poo IQHL did this trailer. they make ton of awesome wrestler tributes like this.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Huntman posted:

oh poo poo IQHL did this trailer. they make ton of awesome wrestler tributes like this.
I liked the Quickening reference.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

I would really like to see a blood sport triple threat match

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

#bastionboogerbrigade

Huntman posted:

Savoy and Kay is gonna rule i think
It's the match I look forward to the most.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That was a pretty cool little match.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Sumie's everything but submissions looks awkward as hell which is pretty much what I expected but she was working that armbar

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money
i hate simon gotch so loving much

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
Chris Dickinson rules.

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
This should be the waiting music for every ppv you’re waiting to stream.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I'm very hype for this.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

DBS being super into shoot style but the most pro-wrestling guy up there is a mood

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

this is 100 percent my favorite wrestling event of the year. everything I love about worked combat sport

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

nick gage is a folk hero on the level of el santo and rikidozan

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I love that nick gages qualifications are has been to prison.

Is that the Bloodsport song I’m hearing?

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug
I am excited to see Zachary Wentz bleed. Also I hope they have more camera angles than this.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
can someone explain this to me in 10 words or less

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

PRESENTED BY COLD STEEL

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Drew McIntyre posted:

can someone explain this to me in 10 words or less

Worked shoot wrestling

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
I love this poo poo so much. I love seeing wrestlers actually look like they’re fighting and not just working with.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The_Rob posted:

Worked shoot wrestling

Inoki's ideas, but not bad.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I now want to see the occasional ref reset in all match styles.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
That was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!
That was an interesting modern take on the style. I liked that a lot.