Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

mastershakeman posted:

How come Michigan Wisconsin is on at 11 an but illinois is on at 7, couldn't btn take the Wisconsin game

Viewership.

Early game on major network > Primetime game on minor network.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

mastershakeman posted:

How come Michigan Wisconsin is on at 11 an but illinois is on at 7, couldn't btn take the Wisconsin game

Fox gets the first pick this week and they are trying to turn noon into their marquee timeslot because ESPN was whooping their rear end in primetime most weeks and they think leading into a big game will help their doomed Gameday competitor

Ginger Beer Belly
Aug 18, 2010

Grimey Drawer

MourningView posted:

And then mostly kind of wrecked them (e: golden road was pre-wrecked though, they can keep that one)

Anyway it's gonna be Busch Light, whose inexplicable popularity in Iowa has become a dumb meme that prompted the whole thing in the first place.

https://twitter.com/DMRegister/status/1175114509733834754

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight

Who is gonna be the first to buttchug a Carson King?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Scarf posted:

Who is gonna be the first to buttchug a Carson King?

*sheepishly raises paw*

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Apparently making a funny sign is the most notable thing any Iowan has done in years

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

PostNouveau posted:

Apparently making a funny sign is the most notable thing any Iowan has done in years

The sign has raised like 600k for a children's hospital

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Good thing he doesn't play sports, otherwise he wouldn't be able to profit from his likeness being used on the can.

(pay the players)

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!

Dango Bango posted:

Good thing he doesn't play sports, otherwise he wouldn't be able to profit from his likeness being used on the can.

(pay the players)

Once again, the SEC is ahead of the pack. :secsmug:

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
News: gently caress the Florida Gators
Views: please see news

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

JesustheDarkLord posted:

We are a 14 point favorite but I feel like we will either win by 21 or lose by 3.

JesustheDarkLord
May 22, 2006

#VolsDeep
Lipstick Apathy
How are we gonna score three

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

the pac 12 is a fuckin mess this year

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

MourningView posted:

Fox gets the first pick this week and they are trying to turn noon into their marquee timeslot because ESPN was whooping their rear end in primetime most weeks and they think leading into a big game will help their doomed Gameday competitor

Well, I mean, it’s kind of working - the Big Noon game has won the time slot every week so far, and it doesn’t look this week will be any different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

JesustheDarkLord posted:

FSU is terrible, as usual, this year, so all I have to look forward to is hoping the Gators and Miami are also dogshit.