Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Block me for being an unironic DeSantis fan, too!
Willie's a tough mistake for FSU. I wonder who's coaching the Noles in 2021.

No one wants to see Franks injured but I am liking Trask so far. The Great White Hope. I thought I was pale...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Musk threatens the inorganic promotion of left-wing ideology that had been taking place on the platform

Scarf posted:

Glad Clemson dominated per the scoreboard but gently caress that game felt so much closer than it was.

GT bad. VT bad. NCST bad. ACC bad :smith:

Also El Assico ended the only way it could have...

Heaven help the ACC once Trevor breaks out of his sophomore slump.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

My Gators are a :airquote: Top 10 team :airquote:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

pillsburysoldier posted:

weird, it must be the beginning of every season since '95

It's amazing that you recently recovered from an eight-year-long coma. I am glad that you are on the mend.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Playoffs:
Oklahoma
Clemson
Ohio State
Georgia/Alabama

Honorable mentions: LSU, Texas

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

If Hurts wins then the OU voting block is going to get pretty beastly.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Komet posted:

Good thing Penn State has a bye week to prepare for Maryland. Maryland isn't as frightening as they seemed now that they lost to Temple, but Penn State's offense is seriously dysfunctional.

Having endured the Muschamp and McElwain tenures at Florida, you have my sympathy. Even though I doubt you have felt the true pain of outright incompetence.

Was Joe Moorhead the secret sauce?

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Sab0921 posted:

Texas is going to beat OU...twice.

I loving hate the Big XII title game in a 10 team conference, what horseshit.

Should have added BYU and Colorado State.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

gently caress Notre Dame

Yes, but Georgia also. :hehe:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Mangino carried the weight better.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Tennessee @ Florida is at noon. Feels weird.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

wernox posted:

They all have attitudes like this.

What a disgrace it must be to be associated with agriculture and engineering. :rolleyes:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

LeeMajors posted:

Watching hammered be-salmon-shorted 40 year old Georgia dudes angrily barking at small children in Jacksonville is also quite an experience.

Probation cat. You must've ventured into a political subforum again. :doh: Please don't do that on gameday, we need your various witticisms.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Joey Freshwater posted:

Someone said that the gator chomp was like saluting hitler and cupping his balls at the same time and that just tickled me real good

This tickled me real good :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=An1zswMrw6c

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I gotta be honest i thought Jeremy Pruitt would be panning out a bit better. Doesnt seem like poo poo should be this bad.

The OT loss to BYU doesn't seem quite as bad now. The trip to Gainesville will really reveal where their season (and Florida's) is going.

Joey Freshwater posted:

I knew it’d be some low effort response

It was easier to find inspiration when Fulmer was coaching. :sigh:

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Metapod posted:

The Tennessee program set itself back 10 years by not hiring leech

A loss for the entire SEC, IMHO. Leach is great.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Democrazy posted:

Minnesota is 3-0

Goldy, bitch.

A week off helps. If they don't get past Purdue, it's going to be tough sledding outside of the Rutgers and Illinois games.

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

I've seen that GIF many times but I only just noticed the scoreboard graphic in the stiffarm segment.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LLCoolJD
Dec 8, 2007

Dango Bango posted:

Good thing he doesn't play sports, otherwise he wouldn't be able to profit from his likeness being used on the can.

(pay the players)

Once again, the SEC is ahead of the pack. :secsmug: