Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

Kelly Bryant was dropping some absolute dimes yesterday in the highlights I was watching. A truly beautiful thing

From what I can tell he's amazing in a clean pocket, and....shall we say questionable under pressure.

I figure there'll probably be more pressure in games against non-SEMO teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Sab0921 posted:

Texas is going to beat OU...twice.

I loving hate the Big XII title game in a 10 team conference, what horseshit.

The Big 12 kinda backed themselves into a corner and had to ask for a championship game after that whole 'one true champion' year where there were like three teams tied or whatever.

Or alternately the real reason, it makes money.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Charlie Weis losing his malpractice suit over gastric bypass surgery is still amazing. Like you'd think you could win that suit just by having Charlie stand up in court.

The first trial ended in a mistrial when the doctors he was suing rushed to help some juror who collapsed I remember.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Mike_V posted:

I assume his buyout is really big because he's has done absolutely jackshit there

12 Million after last year, drops to 4 after this, then 2 after 2020, 1 million after that.

I remember Illinois had fairly bad money problems at one point and half of the reason they hired Lovie is because that's who all the boosters were sold on or something?

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
I mentioned this in the GDT last week but here's a video of it. Wake takes absolutely forever on zone read/rpo handoff decisions:

https://twitter.com/NoahRiley21/status/1174583852754526208

I remember K State doing something like this but I don't remember it being during the mesh, just straight either quarterback power or throwing that took forever.