Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
I’m afraid to talk about the Michigan State game because I’m on the verge of going full Stephen A. Thankfully after the game I immediately left to go see Slayer and forget what I had just wasted 3.5 hours on.

Henchman of Santa fucked around with this message at 13:17 on Sep 15, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This is how BTN’s highlight package shows the winning touchdown for Minnesota:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
This was maybe the most Big Ten week I've ever seen in the Big Ten. They absolutely brought everyone down with them as well. Maryland-Temple was staggeringly incompetent and then MSU-ASU even moreso. Narduzzi looks like the dumbest coach ever and Penn State could barely beat him. Illinois' secondary got bossed by Eastern Michigan. El Assico was El Assico. Northwestern struggled against UNLV.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Also: Catholicism; Rudy is an rear end in a top hat; Ronald Reagan

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

General Dog posted:

I wonder if the NFL pressured ESPN to kill college games on Thursday, or if ESPN just didn't want to compete with TNF? Or did the conferences not like doing games on Thursday?

There are games every Thursday from tonight through the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

MourningView posted:

I mean they are still teams a decent P5 team should beat and Minnesota was losing in the 4th quarter to all of them. They look due for a pretty significant regression. Their line has been awful.

Yeah like it's good that they can execute in the clutch but their offensive line was getting steamrolled by an FCS team, who really only lost because their true freshman QB made two terrible mistakes in his first ever game.