Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

3-0 and unranked while the big ten gets embarrassed by sparty, penn state, and maryland, shameful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

LLCoolJD posted:

My Gators are a :airquote: Top 10 team :airquote:

it’s too early to really rate the teams but assuming we ignore injuries i don’t know that there’s much difference between florida and the ten or so teams immediately following them

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

notre dame are the failsons of cfb doing nothing of note in the past three decades aside from 2012 and 2018 where they got mollywhopped by the actual championship team

also every loving nd football article on wikipedia is way too loving long, which isn’t necessarily their fault, but gently caress them for it anyways

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

espn posted a ut kiffin retrospective, which is fine, but what i really want to know is what happened at the sun bowl

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

MourningView posted:

I mean they are still teams a decent P5 team should beat and Minnesota was losing in the 4th quarter to all of them. They look due for a pretty significant regression. Their line has been awful.

they’re the world’s shakiest 3-0 but they’re about to go through a stretch where they play illinois, nebraska, rutgers, and purdue

it’s totally possible they run the table and end up the world’s most fradulent 7-0 team before they get to the actual hard part of their schedule

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

the pac 12 is a fuckin mess this year