Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Scionix posted:

in case anyone is wondering alabama fans are convinced we are going to lose 2+ games because we can't run power and USC had like 6 yards a pass

drat, rip this season

it was kind of amazing. Alabama looked like poo poo in a lot of ways on Saturday, but Tua kept it from being a contest without breaking a sweat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
The Heisman is an Oklahoma playoffs participation trophy and should be ended

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
I literally thought Jerry kill was dead

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

iwentdoodie posted:

ND vs Bama we spent in a bar in Guam. We got there 2hrs before the game, and a giant group of ND fans had already set up a shrine and were loudly talking poo poo.

I hate bama, but that day I had to root for them. When the game was over, they walked over to the table and demanded to know what our names were and what command we were at so they could speak to our CO about our conduct.

The reason? We cheered when alabama scored. Nevermind the fact that these guys, every single one of them navy and air force officers, were literally doing sprints around the bar waving flags and screaming in people's faces for loving hours. We dared cheer against ND so we had to be punished.

gently caress Notre Dame.

Roll tide gently caress the police

https://youtu.be/n_RJzHnKWV4

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

iwentdoodie posted:

If he was a ND fan probably.

And I've interacted with plenty of aggies, they're dipshits but ND fans take it to the worst loving level

Well Aggies can't report to your CO since none of them are in the real army

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide
Leach also takes forever to get a program running and would probably have the same record (especially since he loves to lose against FCS)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Roll Tide

LeeMajors posted:

Also it’s criminal that we didn’t get legit OG air raid in the SEC. One more reason to hate Fulmer.

I mean Bama runs it for about two quarters most games.