Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

If you’re not on the Trask Train you’re gonna get run over on our way to a Natty.

We still have a few bandwagon spots but get em now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Florida unchanged in both lol

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

Grittybeard posted:

The Big 12 kinda backed themselves into a corner and had to ask for a championship game after that whole 'one true champion' year where there were like three teams tied or whatever.

Or alternately the real reason, it makes money.

If they were a power conference like the SEC then they would’ve all three played each other in the BCS title game that year.

At the same time.

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

PostNouveau posted:

I had like exactly the same experience, but it was a frat dude at LSU.

Why barking? :shrug:

Because men are dogs, op

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

I’m thinking about going to the IMG Academy vs St John’s game tomorrow in DC.

Any players I should watch that will be college football world beaters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colachute
Mar 15, 2015

JesustheDarkLord posted:

News: gently caress the Florida Gators
Views: please see news

We are a 14 point favorite but I feel like we will either win by 21 or lose by 3.