Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."
Ohio State @ Nebraska was just announced as a primetime game on ABC. For the love of God, Game day, please do not come to Lincoln.

That said, if it happens, I'll try to make it to Lincoln with a wheez sign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

"We'll see how the first year goes. But people better get us now, because we're going to keep getting better and better."

PostNouveau posted:

I had like exactly the same experience, but it was a frat dude at LSU.

Why barking? :shrug:

I believe you'll find the Georgia mascot is a bulldog (when it's alive).

related:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etMlNW5w-50

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

lol, infamous enemy of Alabama athletics "somebody somewhere"

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Spacemonkey57 posted:

"At the risk of being on the receiving end of a flurry of e-mails from militant Red Sox fans, I'm going on record here: The New York Yankees have the strongest baseball legacy. You might say they are the USC of their sport."

aaaaahahahahahaha holy poo poo

Can someone dig up the Michigan Man blog post? I feel like someone here wrote it and it contained at least one solemn reference to a Bo Schembechler quote as if it was scripture. I don't remember much more about it but it had a similar air of exceptionalism that's so hysterical to see.

Seaniqua
Mar 12, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

they’re the world’s shakiest 3-0 but they’re about to go through a stretch where they play illinois, nebraska, rutgers, and purdue

I'll have you know Nebraska easily handled the mighty Huskies of Northern Illinois. Including an intentional safety to get their dominant defense back on the field.