Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

I am so loving excited for Clean Old Fashioned hate this year

I don’t know if we can recreate 220-0 in modern football but god drat do I want Kirby to try.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Georgia officially a 12.5 point favorite over ND but I have the feeling it is going to end up being a lot closer than that in actuality.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

I would like to take this opportunity to say that I think the Notre Dame Fighting Irish are a bad team and I hope that UGA blows them the gently caress out and our fans are polite as can be and offer visitors wings, cornbread, BBQ, and actual sweet tea with a helping of kindness.

also lol: https://twitter.com/960theref/status/1174652747800612864

KKKLIP ART fucked around with this message at 21:43 on Sep 19, 2019

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Scarf posted:

edit: Also print up some Catholics Vs. Canines shirts and make millions.

poo poo I missed the window on this