Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Auritech posted:

hi guys, i'm watching this too

i got a new mouse the other day

mice can be good pets, its good that you can open your heart to even the lowliest creature

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
I am reading a nonfiction book about a rape victim who was bullied by police into claiming she made the story up and I am currently reading it because I think it will be less depressing overall than a WWE show

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

Drew McIntyre posted:

mice can be good pets, its good that you can open your heart to even the lowliest creature

I don't know about mice but straight up rats are an S-tier pet

rats are the best pet you can get a kid

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

WWE turned off the crowd lights to hide how empty it is

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I don't know about mice but straight up rats are an S-tier pet

rats are the best pet you can get a kid

bearded dragon

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Former 247 champion Robert roode

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
first wwe ppv in years and I've noticed the entrance set is the same as their tv shows! I want elaborate new sets for every ppv!!

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Drew McIntyre posted:

bearded dragon

lizards always bugged me as pets because they are completely incapable of emoting so you never know if your lizard loves you

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

DuhSal posted:

first wwe ppv in years and I've noticed the entrance set is the same as their tv shows! I want elaborate new sets for every ppv!!

Are you excited for the gear based set for AEW full gear

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Well after going to Raw and Smackdown this week I guess I'm required to watch this PPV, only title change I'm expecting is Becky dropping the strap to Sasha to set up the 2 woman power trip

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also Jesus Christ the sooner Triple H assumes control and boots Kevin Dunn’s rear end to the curb the better, god I hate how the camera work is done

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Are you excited for the gear based set for AEW full gear

I hope there is a plethora of dumb gear props, yes!

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
I remember back in the day when Austin and HBK had a “they’re tag champions but they hate each other” storyline. As a kid I was torn over who to cheer.

WWE today just makes me :negative:

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

Mel Mudkiper posted:

lizards always bugged me as pets because they are completely incapable of emoting so you never know if your lizard loves you

yeah rats can be more affectionate and animated, but they smell and they don't live for a long time and they cost a lot more in the long run. and rats bite more often than a dragon. my lizard tolerates me and appreciates head scratches but it doesn't like me.

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Drew McIntyre posted:

yeah rats can be more affectionate and animated, but they smell and they don't live for a long time and they cost a lot more in the long run. and rats bite more often than a dragon. my lizard tolerates me and appreciates head scratches but it doesn't like me.

Same. You are very good at head scratches though.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Also Jesus Christ the sooner Triple H assumes control and boots Kevin Dunn’s rear end to the curb the better, god I hate how the camera work is done

you imply that Hunter would boot the biggest boot licker in the company to the curb, wouldnt be surprised if Vince signed something with Dun promising him a job for life

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Brokenogre did you catch any fish during your fishing trip

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

dolph ziggler is a champion: lol

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Drew McIntyre posted:

the secret is to let your rat sleep in an emptied box of malted milk balls so they smell like chocolate

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Roode/Rollins are gonna be in a singles match on RAW tomorrow or next week and that match will probably be real good

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Wow.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

HHH loves to give and receive bootlicking

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
that poo poo was dumb

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Heel turn in 3....2....1.....

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

ItohRespectArmy posted:

WWE turned off the crowd lights to hide how empty it is

i’m here its not that empty

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brokenogre posted:

you imply that Hunter would boot the biggest boot licker in the company to the curb, wouldnt be surprised if Vince signed something with Dun promising him a job for life

Trips would just promote him into doing nothing if needed. That NXT creed is the next wave.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
that match was loving boring

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Eat My Fuc posted:

i’m here its not that empty

thats not the crowd you are hearing

its your echo

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

e: wrong thread

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

By WWE logic dolph and roode are now better singles wrestlers than Braun and Seth

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

why be upset over losing the tag titles when seth got bodied and ate the pin, braun

why

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

ItohRespectArmy posted:

By WWE logic dolph and roode are now better singles wrestlers than Braun and Seth

thats true in regular logic as well

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Nicolas is a better tag team partner than Seth.

Miching Mallecho
May 24, 2010

:yeshaha:
If they had shown Roode and Ziggler teaming up for oh let’s say two months and their better chemistry beats out sheer individual power then that’s a story to tell.

But of course that takes long term planning.

:lol:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Miching Mallecho posted:

If they had shown Roode and Ziggler teaming up for oh let’s say two months and their better chemistry beats out sheer individual power then that’s a story to tell.

But of course that takes long term planning.

:lol:

Nothing about the Raw tag team division matters enough for planning to be a thing.

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

Dolph Ziggler has Schrodinger's push

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

DarkstarIV posted:

Nicolas is a better tag team partner than Seth.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

AEW sign Nicholas

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Drew McIntyre posted:

Brokenogre did you catch any fish during your fishing trip

We did not, both of us are rookies when it comes to fishing but it was a nice relaxing like 3 or 4 hours away from that busy city, that was nice for a day or 2, the 6 days i was there was overkill....also this hotels idea of a contental breakfast left alot to be desired

also just putting out there we started by leaving our hotel at 2 am EST, we didnt get home till 5 PM EST, I am so emotionally and physically exhausted right now i dont even know why im watching the PPV