Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
i do not like either woman in this smackdown women's title match because both are unlikable heels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
ive never been to a hotel or a motel either what is a continental breakfast supposed to be made up of

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

Brokenogre posted:

We did not, both of us are rookies when it comes to fishing but it was a nice relaxing like 3 or 4 hours away from that busy city, that was nice for a day or 2, the 6 days i was there was overkill....also this hotels idea of a contental breakfast left alot to be desired

well i'm glad you had a good time, don't feel bad about getting skunked your first time out. even if you don't live near the coast, there are probably freshwater fishing opportunities near you. for a small investment you and your hubby can repeatedly enjoy an afternoon drinking beer and smoking joints while you fish by a beautiful lake or riverside.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shima Honnou posted:

ive never been to a hotel or a motel either what is a continental breakfast supposed to be made up of

Eggs and breakfast meats, bagels, and pastries if you’re lucky, if you’re not just bagels and pastries.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
Oh hey there is a pee pee vee on tonight, good.

Football sucks

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
if they didn't recap every story every week these ppv recaps would be a nice set up but as is, it's just sludge.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn’t Bayley supposed to be a heel? :lol:

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

So uh is Bayley supposed to be a heel or what?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
the last hotel i stayed at was so bad, they had incontinental breakfast

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

MazelTovCocktail posted:

She is being a heel by doing the same stuff she did when she was a face... but like, sarcastically. I guess.

double double e bad

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
bayley's macho man esque jacket is pretty nice

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Yes, when she first turned heel the WWE thread had like 50 posts with infinitely better ideas than what WWE did

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
Is every match going to begin with a hot start tonight?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
ah so bayley is a generic chickenshit heel now gotcha

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Eggs and breakfast meats, bagels, and pastries if you’re lucky, if you’re not just bagels and pastries.

my breakfast today was coffee and cold several days old fries so that sounds better than i eat

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m starting to feel I should just watch today’s NJPW or the most recent MLW episode.

I really hate how the ring sounds are so “quiet” for lack of a better term.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

I hope they keep mentioning "champion's advantage" in every match tonight

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Just watched the crazy football finish. What have I missed on the bad wrestle show?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
bloodsport last night was pretty good

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I’m starting to feel I should just watch today’s NJPW or the most recent MLW episode.

I really hate how the ring sounds are so “quiet” for lack of a better term.

You're correct op, WWE real bad

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
remember when bayley was gonna be john cena but a girl

lmao

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My daughter doesn’t want to go to bed...and in an attempt is actually watching this with me.

Well might as well run with it.

explosivo
May 23, 2004

Fueled by Satan

Charlotte's trunks look like those purple adult diapers you see while standing in line at CVS.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

DeepDickPizza posted:

Just watched the crazy football finish. What have I missed on the bad wrestle show?

Cedric got squashed, Braun and Seth jobbed

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

DeepDickPizza posted:

AJ Styles retained on the pre-show, Ziggler and Roode won the tag titles with no heel turn (yet) by Stroman.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon

MazelTovCocktail posted:

My daughter doesn’t want to go to bed...and in an attempt is actually watching this with me.

Well might as well run with it.

well unlike the e/n forum, i won't hesitate to call CPS

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

Crusierweight and US titles successfully defended on the pre show, fuckin' Roode and Ziggler are new Raw tag champs.
efb

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
hahahahaha

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

lmao

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lol that was a thing

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
awful match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

This match will end in a dq

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
holy poo poo heel bayley owns

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

lol that finish

the post match run

i guess bayley retaining is cool but

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Well I tuned in just in time for the end of that match and, just, lol WWE :jerkbag:

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

can't wait for the rematch at the next PPV.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
"ugh charlotte is gonna win the title in her hometown" - lots of dumb posters when this match was announced

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

CarlCX posted:

can't wait for the rematch at the next PPV.

rematch on Smackdown then the next PPV and probably the one after that too

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
lmao heel bayley rules

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
charlotte flair thinks too highly of herself to blade for that