Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drew McIntyre posted:

well unlike the e/n forum, i won't hesitate to call CPS
She’s actively complaining about how the ref didn’t see it and how he’s not doing his job. It’s kind of adorable.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

holy poo poo heel bayley owns

That was kind of funny.

Still perhaps I should just switch to NJPW from today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

"ugh charlotte is gonna win the title in her hometown" - lots of dumb posters when this match was announced

WWE never lets people win in their hometown because then they might get over

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bayley's new theme revealed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2KU_7R_Ffg

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

MazelTovCocktail posted:

She’s actively complaining about how the ref didn’t see it and how he’s not doing his job. It’s kind of adorable.

actually she just wanted let out of rope jail

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Skittles are still rear end.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

Drew McIntyre posted:

well i'm glad you had a good time, don't feel bad about getting skunked your first time out. even if you don't live near the coast, there are probably freshwater fishing opportunities near you. for a small investment you and your hubby can repeatedly enjoy an afternoon drinking beer and smoking joints while you fish by a beautiful lake or riverside.

Except for the smoking joints thing that sounds like a good idea, since he is a Pharmacy Technician the joints are probably a bad idea LOL

Shima Honnou posted:

ive never been to a hotel or a motel either what is a continental breakfast supposed to be made up of

The standard continental breakfast will have some combination of fruit, muffins, bagels, cereal, bread, croissants, pastries, waffles, yogurt, juice, milk, tea, and fresh coffee, at the Ramada in Albany we got that and it was all you can eat, at the hotel pennsylvania you got your choice of 1 Muffin OR 1 Croissant OR 1 Bagel and a 6 oz coffee or an 8 oz bottle of juice of their choice it was awful

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
the network stream looks weird, like cel-shaded? I just checked my connection speed and it's tops, oh well. It actually doen't look bad, just odd

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

MazelTovCocktail posted:

That was kind of funny.

Still perhaps I should just switch to NJPW from today.

Watch tjpw with your daughter instead

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Shane McMahon being able to effortlessly beat up Kevin Owens barehanded is such a fuckin' thing.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

this is alright right now

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Supreme Allah posted:

the network stream looks weird, like cel-shaded? I just checked my connection speed and it's tops, oh well. It actually doen't look bad, just odd

That sounds more interesting than the ppv itself. Can you post a screenshot?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Brokenogre posted:

Except for the smoking joints thing that sounds like a good idea, since he is a Pharmacy Technician the joints are probably a bad idea LOL

i imagine he can get better poo poo than joints

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
Pretending that People cheer for face Charlotte is bad
Bayley instantly running away was funny and good
So it was a wash.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

CarlCX posted:

Shane McMahon being able to effortlessly beat up Kevin Owens barehanded is such a fuckin' thing.

after losing a match, lmao

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

AJ Styles retained on the pre-show, Ziggler and Roode won the tag titles with no heel turn (yet) by Stroman.

Did Seth get pinned? I mean, I knew it was coming, but it's hilarious to book a stupid "unlikely tag partners" angle with the express purpose of building to a top Title feud and then the endgame is to have the Champ lose a tag match to a haphazard team of losers earlier on the show.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Oh Snapple! posted:

after losing a match, lmao

Gotta make Shane look strong, noone else means anything

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Ah poo poo, I missed the start.

So, it looks like AJ Styles and Bayley both retained in ultra-short matches? Anything else happen?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

CarlCX posted:

he's literally the best in the world, at everything

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

DeepDickPizza posted:

Did Seth get pinned? I mean, I knew it was coming, but it's hilarious to book a stupid "unlikely tag partners" angle with the express purpose of building to a top Title feud and then the endgame is to have the Champ lose a tag match to a haphazard team of losers earlier on the show.

Yes, Seth ate the pin from Roode.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

DeepDickPizza posted:

He got pinned by bobby

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Watch tjpw with your daughter instead

I asked her if she wanted to watch NJPW instead (saying the marches were better) and she said yes, so now we’re watching the rules video that was playing before today’s event that is narrated by some wrestlers including the dude who sounds like he just consumes unfiltered camels.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
you want a really good continental breakfast with like continents and poo poo, you get shane "omac" mcmahon to make it

Pariah Rex
May 31, 2011

If I help you now it sets a bad example to my fans.
I like The Revivals 3 headed snake vests. They are a way better nWo then the lame poo poo o.c.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I asked her if she wanted to watch NJPW instead (saying the marches were better) and she said yes, so now we’re watching the rules video that was playing before today’s event that is narrated by some wrestlers including the dude who sounds like he just consumes unfiltered camels.
Honma has been through a lot

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

WWE never lets people win in their hometown because then they might get over
lots of posters hate charlotte as if she books herself, because they are not smart. which is embarrassing since wwe is very, very dumb.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

you want a really good continental breakfast with like continents and poo poo, you get shane "omac" mcmahon to make it

Would that make it the best in the worrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddd

Huntman
Apr 22, 2010

did Big E clip those steps after that clothesline

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

That was a loving stupid bump to take for any WWE show

Auritech
May 27, 2004

Blessed be the tailors
The masks are cut to fit

Blessed be the woodworkers
The crosses and the gallows

Blessed be the forgers of iron
And the spikes and the barbwire

Blessed be the stone cutters
It took a quarry to bury the dreams
I just have one question about the OC

Whatever happened to Mischa Barton

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Huntman posted:

did Big E clip those steps after that clothesline

That camera angle scared the absolute poo poo out of me

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

christ, corey detracts so much from the show

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

lots of posters hate charlotte as if she books herself, because they are not smart. which is embarrassing since wwe is very, very dumb.

i feel like charlotte could be good, if she were in a better company

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Yes, Seth ate the pin from Roode.

Hahaha. Even better. Roode is somehow worse than Ziggler. And the only reason they teamed them together is because they didn't trust any of their normal tag teams to pin Seth. Just a master course in dumbass booking that didn't have to happen at all.

GLOSS
Apr 10, 2005

PEARL GROWLS "TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT, STEVEN." I COMPLY, REVEALING THE FULL LENGTH SHIRT TATTOO. PEARL RETREATS INTO HER GEM, DEFEATED.
TASTE THE RAINBOW!

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug
I think part of the reason why I find a lot of the wwe matches to feel like a bit of a slog is the commentary. they talk way too much about bullshit nonsense in grating tones.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Corey officially worse than marvez because he never shuts up

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1173297364058009600?s=20

GLOSS posted:

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

That slide into the corner would be cool if the revival didn't do it every match

Grem
Mar 29, 2004

It's how her species communicates

Is Big E's singlet the loving cosplay convention carpet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

d8uv
Sep 17, 2005

DO NOT EAT
Grimey Drawer

Grem posted:

Is Big E's singlet the loving cosplay convention carpet?

of course, the new day are gigantic dorks, i love them.