Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOHB85vDuow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'd like to explain that nakamura's theme is significantly better as a dumb rap song

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

slay the spire

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it went a while without a post

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i miss cauvaro

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Oh, Cavauro
It sounds so simple I just got to go
The sun's so hot I forgot to go home
Guess I'll have to go now

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there's going to be a becky lynch pregnancy angle soon.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have aids from the womb if i hadn't mentioned.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in the year i was born, MtC transmission was nearly 40% even though it's less than 1% now. i was practically used as a science experiment and the result was an aids volcano

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

clash of champions watchers.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb-eN1W8BP0

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i miss ryback being the strong guy who isn't strong at all, and couldn't lift up paul heyman. And ryback had real cancer. that's why he was bald. Cancer makes you bald if you get it so that's how you know and you don't have To go to the doctor. if you aren't bald then just stay home

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

make a gif where the W and M flip over between roman and rowan. and make the wrestler appear behind that, who then morphs into the other wrestler as the letter spins. send it to me in a PM with the watermark 'cavauro' on the image.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i wish i would have watched the ppv, to see the one guy who is actually trapped in WWE and is being forced to do stupid things, while others complain online about their spot in the machine and get lots of worried posts about them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i found out luke harper trying to quit wwe was a work. i apologize to anyone who i attacked while believing otherwise. I am the victim