Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
CEDRIC ALEXANDER RUNNING WILD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Short of that being the beginning of building Alexander to a rematch, I don't understand that squash at all. I know you gotta lose in your hometown, but drat.

Last night I posted that this show looks bad on paper so it'll be good, but I just looked at the card again and it looks good so buckle up for a bad show y'all.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Roode/Rollins are gonna be in a singles match on RAW tomorrow or next week and that match will probably be real good

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
holy poo poo heel bayley owns

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
"ugh charlotte is gonna win the title in her hometown" - lots of dumb posters when this match was announced

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

WWE never lets people win in their hometown because then they might get over
lots of posters hate charlotte as if she books herself, because they are not smart. which is embarrassing since wwe is very, very dumb.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
very fun tag match!

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Dango Bango posted:

Alexa looks terrifying
congrats, you aren't a pedophile! how's it feel???

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Fire & Desire has a tag team entrance now? That's rad.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

DarkstarIV posted:

hey fire and desire also got a terrible mashup theme
if it was a mash up it would sound better. it's just one person's song for 15 seconds, then the other person's song for 15 seconds. its like they fired CFO$ and didn't replace them

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

CarlCX posted:

man, it's just their themes fading into each other every 30 seconds, they get, like, partial credit at best
I'm glad they have a tag team entrance, it was not a statement on their tag team entrance music.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
also people who don't like Sonya are stupid bad people who should fall down a well

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Aphrodite posted:

The Alexa/Nikki theme should have Alexa's intro part before the main theme, then Nikki's scream.
this would be cool :)

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
this heel vs heel match isn't working, and it doesn't help that there was a better women's heel vs heel match about 30 minutes ago

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Codependent Poster posted:

So I see Alexa is leaning into a look that all her creepy fans really enjoy
would you believe wrestling has lots of male fans that love infantalizing women????

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Erebus posted:

She's doing the Harley Quinn thing again so they have an excuse to mention Cena in Suicide Squad
... she's been doing the HQ thing for years now

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
TOTAL ELIMINATION???

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
A meh match that picked up in the last minute.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Well they paid for a WWE show in 2019 they probably have lower standards than people who watch literally any other wrestling
just let people enjoy themselves man

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Mandy's knee is like the only good looking offensive move she has so I'm glad they've incorporated it into a Total Elimination tag team finisher.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008
Shinsuke's entrance/music will always own. As will his coats.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

Brokenogre posted:

yeah they added the lyrics when he turned heel so the crowd cant sing with it any more.
but they still do, because shinsuke owns

i liked that match.... i don't like shinsuke of all people being a generic chickenshit heel but his pairing with Sami is awesome and I want more of it/this IC reign