Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m not happy with that jobbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Free preview due to having an extra email and also, for me, the card seems pretty good from the POV of a guy who only casually follows WWE.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Also Jesus Christ the sooner Triple H assumes control and boots Kevin Dunn’s rear end to the curb the better, god I hate how the camera work is done

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Brokenogre posted:

you imply that Hunter would boot the biggest boot licker in the company to the curb, wouldnt be surprised if Vince signed something with Dun promising him a job for life

Trips would just promote him into doing nothing if needed. That NXT creed is the next wave.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Shima Honnou posted:

ive never been to a hotel or a motel either what is a continental breakfast supposed to be made up of

Eggs and breakfast meats, bagels, and pastries if you’re lucky, if you’re not just bagels and pastries.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Isn’t Bayley supposed to be a heel? :lol:

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I’m starting to feel I should just watch today’s NJPW or the most recent MLW episode.

I really hate how the ring sounds are so “quiet” for lack of a better term.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
My daughter doesn’t want to go to bed...and in an attempt is actually watching this with me.

Well might as well run with it.

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Drew McIntyre posted:

well unlike the e/n forum, i won't hesitate to call CPS
She’s actively complaining about how the ref didn’t see it and how he’s not doing his job. It’s kind of adorable.

No Irish Need Imply posted:

holy poo poo heel bayley owns

That was kind of funny.

Still perhaps I should just switch to NJPW from today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ItohRespectArmy posted:

Watch tjpw with your daughter instead

I asked her if she wanted to watch NJPW instead (saying the marches were better) and she said yes, so now we’re watching the rules video that was playing before today’s event that is narrated by some wrestlers including the dude who sounds like he just consumes unfiltered camels.