Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Just watched the crazy football finish. What have I missed on the bad wrestle show?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

AJ Styles retained on the pre-show, Ziggler and Roode won the tag titles with no heel turn (yet) by Stroman.

Did Seth get pinned? I mean, I knew it was coming, but it's hilarious to book a stupid "unlikely tag partners" angle with the express purpose of building to a top Title feud and then the endgame is to have the Champ lose a tag match to a haphazard team of losers earlier on the show.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Yes, Seth ate the pin from Roode.

Hahaha. Even better. Roode is somehow worse than Ziggler. And the only reason they teamed them together is because they didn't trust any of their normal tag teams to pin Seth. Just a master course in dumbass booking that didn't have to happen at all.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
https://twitter.com/LanceStorm/status/1173297364058009600?s=20

GLOSS posted:

TASTE THE RAINBOW!

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pariah Rex posted:

I like The Revivals 3 headed snake vests. They are a way better nWo then the lame poo poo o.c.

both of them are lovely jobber teams who may have been good in another company but have absolutely no heat now

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This 24/7 jobber herds running out of nowhere poo poo is so bad

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
hahaha this company is unfathomably lovely

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Pariah Rex posted:

Yes but being melted by a continuous fart spewed out the rear end of some sort of giant sludge creature is better than the o.c.

You're not wrong.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

CarlCX posted:

man, the whole reason they put Alexa in a tag team was to try to keep using her without aggravating her concussion symptoms, and you could have just had her being a mouthpiece, which she's great at, for getting over other talent like Nikki, and instead she's the focal point of the entire women's tag division

It's funny that they booked her in a tag to protect her and then have her do stuff like take that high-low takedown finisher.

I thought that match was starting to get fun at the end. They could probably put together a worthwhile feud with a little effort.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
are they seriously doing this? jesus loving christ

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Jiro posted:

Hahahahaha this loving company.

Not only that, apparently Roode pinned Seth, the funniest possible finish.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Did they ever have a second segment of all of the 24/7 goobers running through a match to trade the title three times? Seems like that should have happened by now?

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

blessed image

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
"Hey Roman, man, you good brother?"

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
This match sucks rear end but is still more interesting than that Kofi/Orton match

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I did enjoy Rowan's little scramble to run over and get Roman in the ring after the table spot.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Live by the camera boom crane, die by the camera boom crane

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
ahahahahahaha they finally bring back Harper but not until after the angle has become dumb as gently caress

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Dacap posted:

I'd rather have them back together than a Rowan solo push while Harper sits at home

Well then you're gonna love when Roman beats them both cleanly in a handicap match at Hell in a Cell.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
haha I just realized, was that Tag Title match going on during the crazy finish of the Bears game? Poor dork-rear end Seth missed actual happiness.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
I like that Braun's biggest weakness is accidentally running into poo poo like some loving video game sub boss

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Seth kicking out of that is dumb as hell

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
i hate Seth Rollins

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Jerusalem posted: