Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Well after going to Raw and Smackdown this week I guess I'm required to watch this PPV, only title change I'm expecting is Becky dropping the strap to Sasha to set up the 2 woman power trip

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Also Jesus Christ the sooner Triple H assumes control and boots Kevin Dunn’s rear end to the curb the better, god I hate how the camera work is done

you imply that Hunter would boot the biggest boot licker in the company to the curb, wouldnt be surprised if Vince signed something with Dun promising him a job for life

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Drew McIntyre posted:

Brokenogre did you catch any fish during your fishing trip

We did not, both of us are rookies when it comes to fishing but it was a nice relaxing like 3 or 4 hours away from that busy city, that was nice for a day or 2, the 6 days i was there was overkill....also this hotels idea of a contental breakfast left alot to be desired

also just putting out there we started by leaving our hotel at 2 am EST, we didnt get home till 5 PM EST, I am so emotionally and physically exhausted right now i dont even know why im watching the PPV

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Drew McIntyre posted:

well i'm glad you had a good time, don't feel bad about getting skunked your first time out. even if you don't live near the coast, there are probably freshwater fishing opportunities near you. for a small investment you and your hubby can repeatedly enjoy an afternoon drinking beer and smoking joints while you fish by a beautiful lake or riverside.

Except for the smoking joints thing that sounds like a good idea, since he is a Pharmacy Technician the joints are probably a bad idea LOL

Shima Honnou posted:

ive never been to a hotel or a motel either what is a continental breakfast supposed to be made up of

The standard continental breakfast will have some combination of fruit, muffins, bagels, cereal, bread, croissants, pastries, waffles, yogurt, juice, milk, tea, and fresh coffee, at the Ramada in Albany we got that and it was all you can eat, at the hotel pennsylvania you got your choice of 1 Muffin OR 1 Croissant OR 1 Bagel and a 6 oz coffee or an 8 oz bottle of juice of their choice it was awful

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Oh Snapple! posted:

after losing a match, lmao

Gotta make Shane look strong, noone else means anything

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Shima Honnou posted:

you want a really good continental breakfast with like continents and poo poo, you get shane "omac" mcmahon to make it

Would that make it the best in the worrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllllllllllllllllllllddddddddddddddddddddd

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Wow only 4 people gunning for the belt right now

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Can Sonya have a belt now? I mean it will only be for a month till Bayley and Sasha win them but still please

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

if nothing else tonights PPV is better than RAW was so far....that being said i left Raw early....right as Lacey came out....Raw was awful

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Just give me Sonya vs Nikki, that's all i want out of this match

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Well I'm disappointed, out of all the matches tonight this is one of 2 where i was really expecting a title change

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

I just went to get dinner and I am disappointed that for the first night in a week I cant have lamb from a food truck

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

Has "annoying guy yells into mic at ringside" ever worked?

it worked to get Abraham Washington fired

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

the fact that commentary brought up miz would become a 9 time IC champ makes me think hes winning just so he can tie the jericho record

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Dango Bango posted:

So why does Miz still do the kicks?

for the same reason he still does the figure 4, to make his moveset look less shallow

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

uncurable mlady posted:

you'd think at some point in the past, what, decade miz could get some depth to his moveset

he has, by stealing moves from other wrestlers

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Dango Bango posted:

Did they gently caress with Nakamura's theme? :mad:

yeah they added the lyrics when he turned heel so the crowd cant sing with it any more.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

being fair I've been wrong about everything tonight

That being said I had Sasha pegged for this match and i dont see myself being wrong here

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Peanut President posted:

wow another draft so they can send roman back to raw

clearly this draft is to get the red belt on the blue show

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Peanut President posted:

hell yes he still does!

He has to to make sure the video game isnt TOO out of date

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Drew McIntyre posted:

i played binding of isaac for a little while instead of watching this

ive been playing blair witch on monitor 3 while SA is on monitor 1 and WWE is on monitor 2

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

uncurable mlady posted:

i started playing that uhh wilmotts warehouse game or w/e on switch, its really fun

im actually thinking about buying a Switch Mini and hacking my launch Switch just so i can try games before i buy them, like im really on edge about links awakening

Also all 3 mother games in portable form on a screen that is bigger than the gameboy micro would be nice

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Drew McIntyre posted:

you could not buy a switch mini and just hack your switch and not have to pay for a new switch or new games. i havent hacked my switch myself but i did hack a vita once. a lot of weird anime games on the vita.

Im paying for online and nintendo is actually system banning this generation

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Might just play gears 5, just realized I own it now cuz of gamepass for PC

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

ok since every prediction ive made so far has been wrong...ive got orton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Codependent Poster posted:

I figure they don't want Becky to lose the championship before moving to Fox, but have to get her on Smackdown somehow. So she'll probably drop the title to Sasha while picking up the Smackdown belt soon after.

my guess is that if a show branded championship gets drafted they have to defend their title that night