Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

I'm watching this but ironically

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Cutest In The World, Six Time DDT Ironheavymetalweight champion, Two Time International Princess champion, winner of two tournaments, a Princess Tag Team champion, And a pretty good singer too!
"When I was an idol, I felt nothing every day but now that I'm a pro wrestler I'm in pain constantly!"

Lmao at the dude who said he went to this for that match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dango Bango posted:

Is there any reason to watch this? WWE has been just Goddamn awful lately.

No

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Free preview due to having an extra email and also, for me, the card seems pretty good from the POV of a guy who only casually follows WWE.

bradzilla posted:

Protip: You can post in threads without watching the bad show. I'm doing it right now!

lmao that Cedric got squashed

Someone has to post the embarrassing poo poo that happens

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

WWE has 200 people on the roster and we still got dolph on the card

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

WWE turned off the crowd lights to hide how empty it is

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Former 247 champion Robert roode

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

DuhSal posted:

first wwe ppv in years and I've noticed the entrance set is the same as their tv shows! I want elaborate new sets for every ppv!!

Are you excited for the gear based set for AEW full gear

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

HHH loves to give and receive bootlicking

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

By WWE logic dolph and roode are now better singles wrestlers than Braun and Seth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

AEW sign Nicholas

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MazelTovCocktail posted:

Isn’t Bayley supposed to be a heel? :lol:
Yes, when she first turned heel the WWE thread had like 50 posts with infinitely better ideas than what WWE did

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I’m starting to feel I should just watch today’s NJPW or the most recent MLW episode.

I really hate how the ring sounds are so “quiet” for lack of a better term.

You're correct op, WWE real bad

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

DeepDickPizza posted:

Just watched the crazy football finish. What have I missed on the bad wrestle show?

Cedric got squashed, Braun and Seth jobbed

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

This match will end in a dq

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

No Irish Need Imply posted:

"ugh charlotte is gonna win the title in her hometown" - lots of dumb posters when this match was announced

WWE never lets people win in their hometown because then they might get over

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MazelTovCocktail posted:

She’s actively complaining about how the ref didn’t see it and how he’s not doing his job. It’s kind of adorable.

That was kind of funny.

Still perhaps I should just switch to NJPW from today.

Watch tjpw with your daughter instead

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

DeepDickPizza posted:

Did Seth get pinned? I mean, I knew it was coming, but it's hilarious to book a stupid "unlikely tag partners" angle with the express purpose of building to a top Title feud and then the endgame is to have the Champ lose a tag match to a haphazard team of losers earlier on the show.

He got pinned by bobby

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

MazelTovCocktail posted:

I asked her if she wanted to watch NJPW instead (saying the marches were better) and she said yes, so now we’re watching the rules video that was playing before today’s event that is narrated by some wrestlers including the dude who sounds like he just consumes unfiltered camels.
Honma has been through a lot

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Corey officially worse than marvez because he never shuts up

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

That slide into the corner would be cool if the revival didn't do it every match

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Biggest pop of the show for r truth

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Corey horny on commentary is also not great

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Dacap posted:

I never understood WWE's aversion to giving tag teams their own themes instead of awkwardly mashing up singles themes that clash with each other in tone.

Vince splits them up so often it's a waste of time

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

WWE somehow getting more awkward by the second

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ItohRespectArmy
Sep 11, 2019

Eat My Fuc posted:

ya’ll are so cynical my whole section is having fun and i’m in the last row

Well they paid for a WWE show in 2019 they probably have lower standards than people who watch literally any other wrestling