Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
The Star-Spangled Banner is aggressively mediocre and having to hear it before every sporting event is dumb. Hail Satan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Vengarr posted:

The Star-Spangled Banner is excellent when it isn't being mangled by terrible singers. It's not easy to sing properly and its meant to be sung by a chorus, not a solo singer.

Guitar solo version or bust.

Also, the Jets all black alternates are meh. I like their new uniforms, but these are lame at first glance.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

So sick of his one handed bullshit.

Nah.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Phyein posted:

Jets have the worst CBs in the league by a mile

I’m not sure they even have the worst secondary in MetLife Stadium...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
That was one free rusher away from the Tecmo blitz

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
3rd & 33 draw play aw yeah I’m erect now babby

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
he dead

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
So next up is... what? Luke Falk? Who's the Jets emergency QB after that?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Athanatos posted:

Quick thread, what's a Luke Falk

Is he related to Peter?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
For the third quarter, the Jets will come out with Vinny Testaverde, Bubby Brister and... I'm going to say Browning Nagle.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
AND THE CROWD GOES WILD

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
holy poo poo that graphic

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Never doubt ESPN's graphics people when it comes to the Jets.

Exhibit A:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZxNeFLuY98

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Phyein posted:

I dont care. Everyone must die this game. Everyone must feel my pain

I mean, can you really call playing for the Jets 'living'? It's more like purgatory.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
are you kidding me

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

shirts and skins posted:

you're going to have to be more specific

Dude hit the receiver in the hands and he dropped it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Hey everyone, guess what? That was only HALF the game! We still have THAT MUCH MORE FOOTBALL left in this very game!

:suicide:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Chokes McGee posted:

i'm ready

fo rsome footbal

To bad all we have is this abortion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Now I want some safeties and defensive scores.