Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

burgers are butts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

Goons Are Great posted:

burgers are butts

wut hot dog

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Escape From Noise

Genitals (what kind depends on use of a bun as well as topping choices).

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

You know how the aliens in aliens have a little mouth that shoots out of their regular mouth? What if a tiny butt shot out of your normal butt and did a toot!

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

You know how the aliens in aliens have a little mouth that shoots out of their regular mouth? What if a tiny butt shot out of your normal butt and did a toot!

*Hovering over a filthy gas station toilet as my smaller butt slides into the bowl*

Escape From Noise

Lol.

Goons Are Gifts

Lmbo

Twenty Four

b

Heather Papps

hello friend

a b is shaped like a butt

Dick Bastardly

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
B

thicc

Awesome winter sig by Symbolic, love it!

Lovely sig by the masterful Matoi Ryuko, thanks!

Manifisto

I legit need to get one of these, they seemed to be everywhere in Japan and they were the greatest thing

ty nesamdoom!

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

I legit need to get one of these, they seemed to be everywhere in Japan and they were the greatest thing

Oh yeah. This was on the bullet train. I love having one. My butt is so danged clean.

Goons Are Gifts

Wait, I thought that was some sort of extended washing machine, what exactly does this do step by step??

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Wait, I thought that was some sort of extended washing machine, what exactly does this do step by step??

They're not really steps but options including butt washing, lady part washing, water pressure, stop the jet, and large or small flush. Also there trains almost always run on time which is a huge difference from Germany.

Goons Are Gifts

Train posting right now and let me tell you, it's running 20 minutes late and both bathrooms are out of order.

I'd murder everyone in here to get an automated butt washing right now.

Heather Papps

hello friend

bidet? more like bi-don't. i am a human i don't need a robot degrading itself like that for me it's so weird, it's like how when vapes became a thing i tried it but couldn't keep doing it because it felt like i was sucking a robots dick, and i am not homophobic i don't think but like, it was so weird
instead of having a smoke like i enjoy, i was servicing this weird device and it was unloading hot robot juice into my mouth and it was too much of a hr giger style nightmare for me to handle

google THIS

Heather Papps posted:

bidet? more like bi-don't. i am a human i don't need a robot degrading itself like that for me it's so weird, it's like how when vapes became a thing i tried it but couldn't keep doing it because it felt like i was sucking a robots dick, and i am not homophobic i don't think but like, it was so weird
instead of having a smoke like i enjoy, i was servicing this weird device and it was unloading hot robot juice into my mouth and it was too much of a hr giger style nightmare for me to handle

imagine a tree gently kissing your filthy butthole and then think about what toilet paper is

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Train posting right now and let me tell you, it's running 20 minutes late and both bathrooms are out of order.

I'd murder everyone in here to get an automated butt washing right now.

To be fair this is the bullet train. Most local trains don't have a toilet.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

Sorry that you will never enjoy the thrill of a soothing warm jet of water just kissing your b-hole.

Heather Papps

hello friend

google THIS posted:

imagine a tree gently kissing your filthy butthole and then think about what toilet paper is

i worked a few years as a treeplanter reforesting clearcuts so i have a healthy relationship with toilet paper. the trees i planted will one day become the paper i wipe my aged butt with, and like, i have used ferns, moss, birchbark, socks, torn off sleeves, magazines, newspapers, etc.
toilet paper is the ideal solution to the dirty secret of butts; poop.

i have tried a bidet but ug no thanx

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

A butt that poops a smaller butt that poops a smaller butt that poops an egg and the egg hatches and there's a tiny bird with a tiny butt and the bird does a toot with its butt

Escape From Noise

A butt that poops a smaller butt that poops a smaller butt that poops an egg and the egg hatches and there's a tiny bird with a tiny butt and the bird does a toot with its butt

Goons Are Gifts

Good lord

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
A full house couldn't beat this pear

Manifisto

Pot Smoke Phoenix posted:

A full house couldn't beat this pear

dat tramp stamp tho

ty nesamdoom!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Manifisto posted:

dat tramp stamp tho

ikr?

Twenty Four

a double butt, three cheeks two cracks

Twenty Four

just like being left handed or right handed, but being left cheeked or right cheeked

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Twenty Four posted:

just like being left handed or right handed, but being left cheeked or right cheeked

I'm ambuttockstrous

Goons Are Gifts

I got butts of steel

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

They call me ol' beef butt

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I got butts of steel

Barbarella?

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Goons Are Great posted:

I got butts of steel

Dude, do you even butt?

Goons Are Gifts

Bitch my butt is God's gift to humanity, don't fight me

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Bitch my butt is God's gift to humanity, don't fight me

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://www.amazon.com/Butts-Space-...xMO8Q58wwdXKLV8

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
rump

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
fanny

Nosfereefer

the good ol' rear end cheeks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

rectum? drat near lost his entire colon