Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twenty Four

but... butts?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

b

Twenty Four

a double butt, three cheeks two cracks

Twenty Four

just like being left handed or right handed, but being left cheeked or right cheeked

Twenty Four

*turns around* boyb - bring out your butt!

Twenty Four

thinkin about a double butt like ( | | )

Twenty Four

This thread is like a catch 22 because of course every time i read the thread title i start thinking about butts, and then, yeah, its post time.

Twenty Four

Macnult posted:

my partner told me she just finished yoga and now i’m thinking about her yoga butt

yoga butt, yogurt butt, Yoda butt

marry, drink/smoke with, mspaint

Twenty Four

Malone

Twenty Four

Thinkin about em a bunch right now...

Just thinking "why?"

Twenty Four

*harnessing that drug commercial from the early 90's or the best i can remember*

*thinking about butts*

"I learned it from watching you, dad!"

Twenty Four

Stoner Sloth posted:

also thinking about someone getting a tattoo of a butt... on their butt

whoah!

Twenty Four

pixaal posted:

hang on, what about if I get a tattoo of a guy tattooing someone's butt on my butt? It's either not viewable from the angle or it's another butt and it's just butts all the way down stare into that abyss and it will stare back.

Im not stopping you, and support this idea!

I mean maybe not for me but definitely for someone else!

Twenty Four

pixaal posted:

I opened GIMP this morning and this was staring at me half finished and I thought of this thread

I apparently had the hair texture on the previous text layer so his hair is now flat! not fixing leaving this wonderful mistake.

Kinda reminds me of Archer (from the show of the same name). But butts.

Twenty Four

pixaal posted:

wait it isn't?

Bump thread

I have no apologies for being so right and so wrong at the same time!

Twenty Four

pixaal posted:

oh that seems more hostile on reread I was trying to simply show you the source and let you in on the in joke. We should all be in on all jokes

it was 100% compliment, never think of less, you are great!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

posting for a special reason

I hope it is good. Im just really hard thinking about butts right now and I blame the thread!