Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

butter jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Stoner Sloth posted:

Are you aware, sir, that based on these measurements you have the butt of a violent criminal?

an interesting case. the gentleman had the left buttock of a devoted and honest man of business, yet the left buttock is that of a grifter and one given to un-christian language.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

what if you lose one of your butt cheeks in the war? are you just left with a bu?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

She looked at butts for a living.

who doesn't?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Still thinking about the funny, sexy bum part

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

No longer touching

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Controversial!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

jim croce voice "if I could put rear end in a bottle..."

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

You know how the aliens in aliens have a little mouth that shoots out of their regular mouth? What if a tiny butt shot out of your normal butt and did a toot!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

A butt that poops a smaller butt that poops a smaller butt that poops an egg and the egg hatches and there's a tiny bird with a tiny butt and the bird does a toot with its butt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Twenty Four posted:

just like being left handed or right handed, but being left cheeked or right cheeked

I'm ambuttockstrous

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

They call me ol' beef butt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

rectum? drat near lost his entire colon

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

I feel sorry for British guys. All they have down there is a knob.

british men have a "fanny". please pay attention

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

FreshCutFries posted:

catching up on the butts thread and glad to see it is still about butts. gj everyone

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

pixaal posted:

I see legs

then I scroll down and see a butt

I prefer my butt above my legs, but to each their own

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Butt: the tits that poop and fart!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Butts is back, baby!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

*lifting a heavy bag of fresh butts onto the counter at the juicing station*

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

google THIS posted:

Give ’em a squeeze

Generally, the tastiest butt—whatever the variety—will be firm, full-colored, smooth and thin-skinned. As you would with most sexy body parts, steer clear or those that are too soft, show even the smallest signs of mold, or feel as though they have bruises. Don’t be afraid of slight scratches or marks on the skin; this is called “wind scarring,” which happens when butts rub against the "tree branches" during "windy weather." :heysexy:

Go for heft

When you pick a butt up, you should feel a good amount of weight in your hand, like a small sports ball. This heaviness indicates how much juice is in your butt. Don’t be afraid to give it a sniff. The sweetest and ripest butts will emit the scent of their juices through the skin.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Heather Papps posted:

tushy, tushy, burning bright,
In the pants of the night;
What immortal hand or eye,
Could frame thy fearful symmetry?

In what distant deeps or skies.
Burnt the fire of thine cheeks?
On what wings dare he aspire?
What the hand, dare seize the fire?

And what shoulder, & what art,
Could twist the sinews of thy fart?

Lmao

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Kief Richards posted:

in my pajamas right now and my rear end says J U I C Y across it

Properly labeling the source of juicy farts as per OSHA guidelines

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Stoner Sloth posted:

what if an rear end but in space?

what then??

Space butt best butt

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Gonna get a butt lift whether I need it or not

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Someone in the early 90s my dad's butt vanished. He it's now 83 and still without a butt. He misses you very much, butt, please come home

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Robot Made of Meat posted:

If you never stop, does that mean you only think about them once?

He wouldn't think twice about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Father forgive me for I have sinned. I thought about butts many times without posting in this thread.