Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

This thread is about them, post butts and butt related news, only butts are allowed here

:butt:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Macnult posted:

honey butt

Goons Are Gifts

:butt:

Goons Are Gifts

Did you know that biologically speaking boobs are misplaced butts?

Goons Are Gifts

Thanks for your service

Goons Are Gifts

Buttology

Goons Are Gifts

That's the Janus' butt, an ancient symbol of the one cheek looking at the past and the other one looking at the future.

Goons Are Gifts

Î mean I do that all the time but I don't get paid for it, what did she do that I can't?

Goons Are Gifts

Butts are ultimate weapons, but you shall never use them.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

(talking to police sketch artist) No, no, it was hairier. There was a little pimple on the lower left cheek, and a noticeable tan line.

We have a collection of suspects ready, please identify as soon as the pants are down.

Goons Are Gifts

lost my old email posted:

behind every great man there is a great rear end

Goons Are Gifts

They say a face says more than words, but a butt says more than a face

Goons Are Gifts

Some butts are more than burrs, they are art.

Goons Are Gifts

Imagine how insanely funny the idea of air pressing itself outside of a butt really is

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

New forum subtitle!!

Goons Are Gifts

butts are sexy tbh

Goons Are Gifts

lmao imagine for a second how your butt is actually a butt

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Sometimes I lmao, just so I can get a good look at my a without the aid of a mirror, so I can lmao again.

Goons Are Gifts

:c2b: :tutbutt:

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

jim croce voice "if I could put rear end in a bottle..."

Goons Are Gifts

burgers are butts

Goons Are Gifts

Lmbo

Goons Are Gifts

Wait, I thought that was some sort of extended washing machine, what exactly does this do step by step??

Goons Are Gifts

Train posting right now and let me tell you, it's running 20 minutes late and both bathrooms are out of order.

I'd murder everyone in here to get an automated butt washing right now.

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

A butt that poops a smaller butt that poops a smaller butt that poops an egg and the egg hatches and there's a tiny bird with a tiny butt and the bird does a toot with its butt

Good lord

Goons Are Gifts

I got butts of steel

Goons Are Gifts

Bitch my butt is God's gift to humanity, don't fight me

Goons Are Gifts

You got my vote!

Goons Are Gifts

Have you ever thought about how every instance of sitting results in an unforgivable squeeze of your butt? Imagine how you would feel if you had a literally perfect form given by nature and laziness would squeeze that into two pancakes with a bowl in between.

Can you live with that? Do you dare to scar perfection??

Goons Are Gifts

Sure, I can stand that.

Goons Are Gifts

The sheer nightmare of not being able to build a buttbot at some point in your life is soul crushing

Goons Are Gifts

A mechanical butt would be a proper solution for those poor souls that at some point got their rear end handed to them, too.

I do think we are still 10 years away from that though.

Goons Are Gifts

Be careful, extensive butt petting can result in exploding side effects, like diarrhea.

Goons Are Gifts

Just for the record:

butts

Goons Are Gifts

Sometimes butts transcend the limits of legs

Goons Are Gifts

I have boobs on my butt

Goons Are Gifts

Can we get that graphic for europe and actually the entire world real quick, I want to know if my queries today made my continent to be on #1 again

Goons Are Gifts

That is one great butt tbh

Goons Are Gifts

I'd read the hell out of a butt detective doing detective things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

knock knock