Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoner Sloth

butter nuts :yaybutt:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

Hold on. Let me get my callipers.

Are you aware, sir, that based on these measurements you have the butt of a violent criminal?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Î mean I do that all the time but I don't get paid for it, what did she do that I can't?

she just dressed up all her butt talk in quasi-mystical terms that seem empowering to wealthy idiots. things like "the butt is the seat of the (as)soul."

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Butts are ultimate weapons, but you shall never use them.

this is the wisdom of the butt

Stoner Sloth

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

jim croce voice "if I could put rear end in a bottle..."

Stoner Sloth

someone should make a :thunk: smilie but for butts

Stoner Sloth

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

I see a big booty rising
I see a nice rear end on the way
I see buttquakes and fartin'
I see tushy times today.

Stoner Sloth

can't stop thinking about that episode of the twilight zone with the guy who just wanted to read, but instead of books it's butts he wanted to laugh at... now that the world is empty of other people he gives the camera a wry smile before reaching down to touch his own butt only to find it's not there!

Stoner Sloth

dreamt of becoming a butt farmer - planting up a field of booty seeds and watching them grow till you can walk through a field of butts, come harvest time you can live off the fat rear end of the land

Stoner Sloth

one butt to rule them all

also thinking about someone getting a tattoo of a butt... on their butt

Stoner Sloth

what if an rear end but in space?

what then??

Stoner Sloth

hell, same

in particular:

Stoner Sloth

pixaal posted:

I stole it from a website about butt lifts that I found from google image search

does your butt even lift bro?

pixaal posted:

I found the space spider

it is a good space spider but overall, needs more butts

Stoner Sloth

butts, ladies and gentlemen, butts

Stoner Sloth

5... 4... 3... 2... 1... 0. we have achieved butt lift off

Stoner Sloth

thinking about a butt that is a perfect cube shape

Stoner Sloth

Kief Richards posted:

thinkin bout smackin a booty so it jiggles and that is funny

thinking about this post right now, and about butts in general

Stoner Sloth

imagine a world without butts

doesn't that make you think about butts with new found gratitude?

Stoner Sloth

Pahilla the Hun posted:

yeah i bet you wish you didnt have a butt right about now mate

lol'd

only temporarily

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

butts are hilarious imo

Stoner Sloth

hell yeah, look at that booty fly!

magnificent!

Stoner Sloth

"And if you think long enough about butts, the butts will also think about you."

-Nietzsche

Stoner Sloth

do you swear to tell the :butts: and nothing but the :butts:?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

more like garthicc