Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I'm nuts. Nuts 4 butts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

How come you can spell "BOOBS" out on a calculator, but not "BUTTS"? Pretty messed up IMHO.

Escape From Noise

magic cactus posted:

did u kno: everything in the world is either a butt or not a butt

:hmmyes:

Escape From Noise

Hold on. Let me get my callipers.

Escape From Noise

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

an interesting case. the gentleman had the left buttock of a devoted and honest man of business, yet the left buttock is that of a grifter and one given to un-christian language.

A two-faced butt!

Escape From Noise

Stoner Sloth posted:

she just dressed up all her butt talk in quasi-mystical terms that seem empowering to wealthy idiots. things like "the butt is the seat of the (as)soul."

I'm Fart
And I'm Dook
We're the Anus Brothers and you're listening to Butt Talk on NPR.

Escape From Noise

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

Escape From Noise

The Buttfather

Escape From Noise

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

Okay, well, how does everyone feel about buttes?

Big fan of Black Butte Porter.

Escape From Noise

SardonicTyrant posted:

Anus and Andy

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

We have a collection of suspects ready, please identify as soon as the pants are down.

Korean Boomhauer posted:

while sitting on the floor naked, i got real excited at a funny joke i read and scooted across the floor and now theres a family circus style dotted line showing where i've been in the house

*Running in breathless*
Chief! We caught are perp! Left a...well I wouldn't call it a breadcrumb trail. But it led right to his butt which we positively IDed!

Escape From Noise

Checking in to this thread...

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Some butts are more than burrs, they are art.

Only some butts are art but all butts fart.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Ghouls posted:

butts are sexy tbh

Escape From Noise

Bacon Taco posted:

My fellow chill yobbers, I cannot lie about this matter, and I feel compelled to confess to you all that I like big butts.

Glad I'm not the only one!

Escape From Noise

What is the sound of one cheek clapping?

Escape From Noise

Genitals (what kind depends on use of a bun as well as topping choices).

Escape From Noise

You know how the aliens in aliens have a little mouth that shoots out of their regular mouth? What if a tiny butt shot out of your normal butt and did a toot!

*Hovering over a filthy gas station toilet as my smaller butt slides into the bowl*

Escape From Noise

Lol.

Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

I legit need to get one of these, they seemed to be everywhere in Japan and they were the greatest thing

Oh yeah. This was on the bullet train. I love having one. My butt is so danged clean.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Wait, I thought that was some sort of extended washing machine, what exactly does this do step by step??

They're not really steps but options including butt washing, lady part washing, water pressure, stop the jet, and large or small flush. Also there trains almost always run on time which is a huge difference from Germany.

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

Train posting right now and let me tell you, it's running 20 minutes late and both bathrooms are out of order.

I'd murder everyone in here to get an automated butt washing right now.

To be fair this is the bullet train. Most local trains don't have a toilet.

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

bidet? more like bi-don't. i am a human i don't need a robot degrading itself like that for me it's so weird, it's like how when vapes became a thing i tried it but couldn't keep doing it because it felt like i was sucking a robots dick, and i am not homophobic i don't think but like, it was so weird
instead of having a smoke like i enjoy, i was servicing this weird device and it was unloading hot robot juice into my mouth and it was too much of a hr giger style nightmare for me to handle

Sorry that you will never enjoy the thrill of a soothing warm jet of water just kissing your b-hole.

Escape From Noise

A butt that poops a smaller butt that poops a smaller butt that poops an egg and the egg hatches and there's a tiny bird with a tiny butt and the bird does a toot with its butt

Escape From Noise

Goons Are Great posted:

I got butts of steel

Barbarella?

Escape From Noise

I feel sorry for British guys. All they have down there is a knob.

Escape From Noise

british men have a "fanny". please pay attention

I have been, friend. I think you are the one who needs an anatomy lesson.:evilbuddy:

Escape From Noise

Bacon Taco posted:

I like big boobs and I don't know why

Same. But for butts

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

A popular children's book series in Japan is Oshiri No Tantei (おしりのたんてい) or Detective Butt. Just thought you'd like to know this.

Escape From Noise

pixaal posted:

That is great, are there any translations around? I'm sure it's extremely low level and silly but I just have to know what a butt detective would be looking for.

It's a lightbulb isn't it, always lightbulbs.

I'm not sure. I think there's a cartoon too. His catchphrase is "Something stinks!" Like he says that before he busts the case open or something.

Escape From Noise

If you have Netflix you're in luck!

https://www.netflix.com/jp-en/title/80992180?preventIntent=true

Escape From Noise

Back that butt up

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

Big juicy booties

My favorite!

Escape From Noise

Hugh Jass

Escape From Noise

Heather Papps posted:

one of my rites of passage was giving up being about boobs, and understanding the wisdom of butts

e: the achewood comic makes me mad im not posting it

Gotta laugh about that comic. Because it's got it so back asswards

Escape From Noise

A tersserass?

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Escape From Noise

Kief Richards posted:

thinkin bout how almost everyone has a butt

We need butts for the buttless imho

Escape From Noise

Prepping my dinner and boom. Garlic butt

Adbot