Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrorist Fistbump
Jan 29, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

22 Eargesplitten
Oct 10, 2010

Ace of Baes posted:

just watch all the seasons of Martin and in living color then how to be a player and all the Friday movies

pretty sure encouraging someone to watch the third Friday counts as encouraging self-harm.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

follow desus nice. not for woke gawking purposes but because he's funny

Big Mad Drongo
Nov 10, 2006

Colonel Cancer posted:

Watch every season of Fresh Prince of Belair

Drake No: Karl Marx
Drake Yes: Carlton Banks

an actual dog
Nov 18, 2014

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
Just follow George Foreman and you've pretty much followed everyone you need to, white or black.

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

hey op follow https://twitter.com/Ahmadinejad1956

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Haven't there been twitter bots who take over the accounts of dead black people and post liberal pablum on them

Get Out is a documentary

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Xand_Man
Mar 2, 2004

If what you say is true
Wutang might be dangerous

This is some Malcolm Gladwell bullshit

Follow communities you like on twitter. They probably have some minority members. Follow them. Repeat until someone drives over to your house and gives you a 'Not a Racist' trophy

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn

Ytlaya posted:

I get a distinctly weird vibe from the phenomenon of privileged whites seeking out agreeable PoC (or other members of disadvantaged groups) to somehow absolve them of their sinful existence. This happens on this very forum in a way that is very uncomfortable to witness.
or, uncomfortable to whiteness?????

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
you could always go the ernest hemmingway route op

...and go join an anarchist militia that is fighting against white supremacist fascists as a way of resolving your modern guilt; since today's fascist violence is modeled on american cultural norms and whatever fascist violence you oppose will be racialized in some way, it will require you embed yourself in a 120% authentic grassroots-level community of PoCs who, in exchange for your partisan resistance, will begin to emit the more powerful wavelengths of their ambient native magicks that have the ability to penetrate through the tough pale skin which normally would be reflected, thus allowing you to finally transform the whole of your being into a post-racial starbaby. no this post is not telling you to go the other ernest hemmingway route

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.
Cheat on your wife til you divorce her and marry your mistress, then do it all over again multiple times?

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Cheat on your wife til you divorce her and marry your mistress, then do it all over again multiple times?

Whoa now, David Brooks. Take it down a notch!

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
marx was down with adultery and engels was into the loving two sisters thing. not sure what that has to do with this thread but its a funny anecdote to me.

Farm Frenzy
Jan 3, 2007

twitter is miserable enough to read even if you only follow people who you actualyl genuinely enjoy the posts/opinions of op

Yadoppsi
May 10, 2009

Larry Parrish posted:

marx was down with adultery and engels was into the loving two sisters thing. not sure what that has to do with this thread but its a funny anecdote to me.

"Marx, Engels, and Lenin were each asked what they preferred, a wife or a mistress. Marx, whose attitude in intimate matters is well known to have been rather conservative, answered “A wife”; Engels, who knew how to enjoy life, answered, of course, “A mistress”; the surprise comes with Lenin, who answered “Both, wife and mistress!” Is he dedicated to a hidden pursuit of excessive sexual pleasures? No, since he quickly explains: “This way, you can tell your mistress that you’re with your wife, and your wife that you are about to visit your mistress …” “And what do you actually do?” “I go to a solitary place and learn, learn, and learn!” -Z

Persiflagist
Mar 7, 2013
Did Anyone Ever Figure This Out Or Whuyh?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!
Ultra Carp
elon musk