Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe

Adus posted:

it really sours me on this season and i'm not sure i'll keep watching.

I'm in the same boat. That was an awful episode and extremely poorly handled.

I think part of my problem with it is that I don't actually think Survivor production thinks they did anything wrong, and instead are mostly patting themselves on the back for landing a timely storyline. *sigh* If any person is made uncomfortable by a handsy player they need to do something about it, and they have all the evidence on camera that he was continuing to be overly touchy with female players.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
At this point I think this season is going to be it for me. I'm going to finish it out, purely out of anger, but I can't really see enjoying a Winner's Season after how incredibly awful everything was handled on this season.

Even the season's giant twist seems entirely arbitrary. I hope Rob and Sandra enjoyed their time.

graventy
Jul 28, 2006

Fun Shoe
Survivor 40 - Here are all your favorites! Now please forget last season happened