Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
who worms are those? get off lizard!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
gently caress YES I GET PUMPED WHEN JEFF DOES A COOL HELICOPTER POSE INTRO

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I wonder if the talent manager dude ever got any of his talent on Survivor. People seem to be going hard out of the gate, since they're all still thinking island of idols means hella hidden immunity idols.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
lol cumin is some "city poo poo." Guess there's not even a taco bell where she lives

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
People in the survivor discord apparently got flashed the tribal early somehow. edit: OH LOL ME TOO the preview showed the tribal ahaha

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Yikes dude creepin everyone out right off the bat. So I guess that means he'll be here way too long.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I don't think I would ever make an honest deal with someone hanging dong so unnecessarily at me.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It's interesting having seen the first episodes of the latest Australian Survivor. Each contestant getting a pretty long and extremely dramatic delve into their backstory or character including slow-mo cinematography. This episode I looked away for a second and somebody already started fire.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It looks like a school project gone wrong! Slapped together the morning of.

God Friended Me sounds like an alternate title for Preacher

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I like this little hut puzzle but that one team was awful at it, huge disparity.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
It seemed more like they couldn't sort out the puzzle rather than not having the muscle.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
They psyched me out, for a minute there i thought the island was just going to be the mentorship, no weird game altering advantage or risk.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I do like that the Idols aren't necessarily helping. I wonder if Rob gets a bonus for not letting her win, or for withholding deals. For that matter, does Sandra have to play the protagonist foil or what?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I only watch CBS for Survivor, but it seems like their entire commercial line up is CBS begging Survivor viewers to watch their other garbage shows.

Yeah this show with the crazy guy from Vice Principals looks a mess, especially if he's supposed to be the unicorn.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
ahahahaha the rob and sandra peeping booth yesssssssss

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Please get rid of the donger before he brings up crypto again

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Glad Ronnie is gone. This gimmick isn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

TMMadman posted:

lmao

I helped my friend with his macro nutrient company...

What the gently caress are macro nutrients? I'm imagine Vitamin Cs the size of Sesame Street letters

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I would think your guess was right, at the same time, it kind of sounds like every restaurant in the world is a macronutrient business.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
My phone pushed some interview about why Jeff wasn't there for the initial stranding and elaborated on the Sandra and Rob process. Seems like Sandra and Rob actually collaborated quite a bit throughout the show, which almost sounds like production just had a vague idea of two megstar$ as the gimmick and figured god would sort it out. Either way, it seems like Rob and Sandra have the option to choose 1 to 3 tribals as the no-vote risk, which is what Rob was alluding to with deal making. It's kind of odd though, because it's no every often in Survivor you really get to bargain like that. Heck, Jeff might sass you hard if you try to negotiate with him a la DvG.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Hahaha this is great. I wonder how long they're even going to have to use the Fallon box. At some point they will have to transition to lifeguard chairs, once the castaways all know they're there peepin'

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I could see getting into the box with Sandra and/or Rob to peep on a rival tribal or something being a potential reward. The best scenario would be Rob or Sandra reacting so loud the castaways notice.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Seriously, what other show would anyone ever watch on this network?

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
NorAnnoying

Annoying shrew mad at likeable QT, a tale as old as time.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I love that Rob and Sandra seem to delight in loving with these people.

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
DONT FORGET TO HAGGLE apparently

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
this test is a trap, nobody in history has ever learned or cared about the names of any children!!!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Fast Luck posted:

Rob was pretty quick to throw out a better offer when she dragged her feet.

He was really pissed he didn't get to do second offer last time. NOT LETTING THE OPPORTUNITY SLIP BY THIS TIME

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Purple tribe sucks at chutes n ladders

actually they are bad at ladders, chutes is fine. they woulda won if they werent ladder clowns

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Nora is staying. No way an easy vote sticks this early in the day

nooooooo molly please dont ditch molly yet

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Parvati 2.0!?!?! Its loving second vote!!!

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
jamal with the ugly sass

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
end to your reign my queen? what is this highschool bullshit, molly prolly sat at the goober table ffs

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
rob and sandras face omg yes

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
I don't have enough fingers to count how many seasons start by systematically voting off anyone interesting or pleasant

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
yikes CBS programming is so fucknig bad. a military show about the thick jaw vampire from buffy?? i thought he was being a doctor bone

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
No they aren't, they're considered pocket boots for so long until they get the people at the bottom of the next alliance to work with em. I'm saying 100% Nora makes the merge. I'll be surprised if one of the remaining "cool kids" isn't next to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007

Robnoxious posted:

But I don't see Noura making the merge... she's just that annoying.

When was the last season where the unbearable turd didn't make it to the merge? Plus, once unlikeable turd makes it to merge, they're also prime goats. Being that annoying is a fuckin asset. I don't think it works out if you do it intentionally, but it very often works out if someone is just naturally obnoxious. Hell, she already got them under yoga voodoo. That's a Coach move pretty much.