Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Pony: Astrology Dan
Poison: Scheme Avoider Elizabeth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Subsequently.....on Survivor!

https://i.imgur.com/oJ3ckLJ.gifv

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

TMMadman posted:

gently caress every pro poker player
I liked South Pacific Jim getting furious that Cochran would burn his tribe of bullies when the math didn't justify it.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

God Friended Me is still on?!

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

blue squares posted:

Is that the worst immunity idol ever? I think so..
It's poo poo but I like the consistent theming of giant head statues.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Who cast Walton Goggins as a sympathetic man instead of a cackling dirtbag?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Disappointing to the poker world. :cry:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Did Molly do something wrong? She caught an astonishing amount of heat for being popular after 4 days and not even voting someone out.

I love Noura's mix of crazy and vindictive. Great TV character.

lol @ the ladder ineptitude.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's always been tricky to manage threats as ideally use them as shields but we're also at a point where BIG MOVES have been shown to create an immediate domino effect. If you're in a solid position it's really not worth collaborating with an early coup.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

The Noura saga was the funniest thing in years and I want her voted off quickly because I cannot imagine anything will top that. Congratulations. You won the meta game of great TV!

Karishma sucks.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Noura maybe but Karishma will flip and not be considered safe to keep around.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

AWarmBody posted:

Someone should arrange Karishma to get the gently caress out of here
:laffo:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Carrying the cages from inside was so funny. It looked like a Looney Tunes gag.

Aaron was ridiculous if he entertained the idea that flipping to avoid rocks at the loving swap would earn loyalty. Elaine's play should not have been his tipping point to stay but it was a good move. I think a pair of traitors might be able to topple Elaine there and not look like total snakes, but the math is still bad of course.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

It's Ghost Island with jokes and no dud weeks. The advantages mercifully expire before they can build to a poo poo show with 5/6 of the cast immune.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I'm down for scheming when it's actually shown and not edited out for surprise endings or left to tribal council whispers.

Give me 42 minutes of challenges. Whenever a player is not blindfolded and getting thumped in the nuts or forehead they better be at risk of drowning or getting tackled in a mud pit. :colbert:

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

At first I thought Lauren was lying about Kellee targeting Missy because Kelley would never be so heartless. :laffo: Then Missy showed she loving deserved to get knifed like that.

The second episode needed flashbacks edited in so the producers could bury these liars. What a disaster.

Good episode for Jeff at least. He looked like a loving saint next to these ghouls.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I thought it was a borderline call, though they had enough footage to fire him, but Dan completely brushing off the group meeting and private warning showed me they really hosed up.

Kellee's game blew up and someone used the situation for their in-game advantage anyway. Aggressive producers could not have made things any worse.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Dan's Final Tribal comes to a halt as the cast debates if touching should fall under Outwit, Outplay, or Outlast.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

STAC Goat posted:

Incidentally I just visited SurvivorSucks and I'm gonna go vomit. Had to share.
I just visited reddit and was delighted

quote:

OP posted:

Losing Wigler hurts

No way to sugarcoat this one, but losing RoundHowards [Wigler's screenname] survivor coverage is a huge blow to us all. The Wardog supports his decision but it doesn’t mean we all don’t wish it had to come down to this.

He’s the best we got in this community, hopefully he comes back to us one day.
I was so confused why this person was telling us the wardog’s opinion on josh wigler until I realized who made the post.
OP was IAmTheWardog

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

IcePhoenix posted:

OP was IAmTheWardog

I know a lot of people hate Wardog but I love him and how committed he is to the bit. There's probably some crossover there with my wrestling fandom to explain it.
He's a great character. The unexpected super professional job and hideous challenge performances only add to the bit.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Coach is a treasure and should join Courtney for an all-star version of Island of the Idols called Weirdos vs. poo poo Talkers.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

lol that Karishma still sucks even when finding an idol and getting revenge against a loathsome bully.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Lost my mind at the fake fake advantage. Karishma might be good when not whining?

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

UltimoDragonQuest posted:

The Noura [caller] saga was the funniest thing in years and I want her voted off quickly because I cannot imagine anything will top that.
I'd like to apologize to Noura, an endless source of joy who I want to win and stay on the island for S41.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

AWarmBody posted:

Noura is fascinating and entertaining and frightening. I want to know her origin story.
I hope she does exit interviews but I suspect she's only gone crazy from starvation and stress and might be boring after the game.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Actual lol on the hideously late Dan boot.

e:

Aerox posted:

On the infinitesimal chance that it’s true that Dan actually did trip and grab a production lady’s leg totally accidentally and unfairly got kicked off for it, it doesn’t matter and it’s still good because he should have been booted by the end of the first week of the game.
Absolutely. Sorry you got a raw deal on your fifth(?) chance. :frogout:

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 13:00 on Dec 12, 2019

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I was rooting for Tommy but god drat that was a lovely FTC performance. I get that Dean is unlikable but Tommy had nothing but likability to defend his game. Noura owned her wacky poo poo and un-goated her self to no avail.

e: Booo, no Kim Spradlin UTR in the S40 promo. Ben is toast.

UltimoDragonQuest fucked around with this message at 09:46 on Dec 19, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

Binary Logic posted:

Noura was the most fun to watch from home but was never going to get any votes. Loved when the entire cast collectively moaned and rolled their eyes when she started into her usual, "Survivor is like being on a date" spiel that they'd probably all heard many times before.
By far the highlight of Final Tribal.