Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
When Dean plays his idol Jamal also plays his in response. That might leave Noura voting Jack as the deciding vote?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Pinterest Mom posted:

Whew

Is Kellee going to try to pin the second vote on Karishma?

The second vote might have been from Nora.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
Somewhere out there James just smiled.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
How dare you grab the obvious production item. You lose your vote. What bullshit.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
I'd have draw a fakemap to an idol and planted a fake idol at the end.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Robnoxious posted:

The front of it expressly said "Do not open until you arrive at IOI"

Karishma was trying to read that when Jamal proceeded to tear it open.

He didn't open it. Inside was the part about losing a vote.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
That might have been the worst episode of this show. It was completely gross from start to finish. I felt awful for Janet through that whole tribal council. Honestly, I wish she left the game in protest.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
I can't even be happy that Dan was pulled because it means another woman was harassed.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
It'll never happen but this season deserves a Noura win.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
The good part of this is that Kellee won't have to deal with Dan at Ponderosa.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
I wish they did idols like this more often. Also the Janet confessional talking about how she was set because of her idol and fire skills loving hurt bad.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
I liked survivor more than big brother because they didn't ruin the game with constant twists. But here we are now. Twist screws over the one possible fun winner and took all drama out of the tribal because it was obvious. And this final confessional is heartbreaking. She would have loving won.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
Jeff confirming that several players knew Dan was a scumbag but were keeping him as a goat just made me hate third cast even more. You know Tommy was one of them, we saw they were aligned. Yet Tommy still wins.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Binary Logic posted:

And one good thing about it: no one's talking about her big blunder of being voted out with 2 idols in her pocket.

It's amazing how easy that is to forget when the one other time it happened is one of the biggest moments in survivor history. A cool survivor moment tainted forever. Though with the rate they're adding idols and limited time idols meaning more out at once the double idol vote out might start happening a lot more frequently. We may one day have someone go home with three idols in their pockets.

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012

Lone Goat posted:

when was the last time something Good Television happened at an auction?

Mike Holloway

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceptive
Dec 27, 2012
The biggest problem with EoE is the jury. When the first boot that never met some of the final three members is able to vote for the winner you've got a problem. To quote Russel Hantz talking about the jury "The game is flawed." except for real this time. The players that come back from EoE get to spend so much time with the jury though and don't have to betray them in the game to get back in. You'd really have to be a loathsome or incompetent person to lose a jury vote as an EoE player to anyone but another EoE player. There's plenty of other issues with EoE both as a game mechanic and as a tv product with very few benefits but the jury stuff alone ruins it. It completely undermines the whole point of the game. My only hope for this upcoming season is that the winners all band together to immediately boot out anyone that comes back in from EoE. They can't let the one that comes back at merge survive late enough to hook up with the one that comes back in the final loving episode again.