Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,
I'm going to lose my mind

Wow that segment with Noura was truly beautiful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Regarding Season 40:

I’ve seen a few posts flying around various networks published by users saying they have ‘bad feelings’ about a player. The posts seem very similar to the ones floating around about Ciera before Game Changers aired so proceed with caution if you’re avoiding spoilers.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Idols with expiry dates are great

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Production were definitely hoping for a Zeke Varner style retribution but this was happening all season and they should have done something weeks earlier.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Max posted:

Josh Wiggler just posted about how upset he is with production, I think there's more going on behind the scenes.

He's said he's going to stop writing about Survivor as well. He went pretty hard into production over this on Rob Has a Podcast. There was a recurring comparison between the medical team having the final say on evacs and the need for something similar in situations like these.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Ya gotta laugh at Lauren saying she’s a people person whilst also insulting Elaine’s intelligence and everything involving Dan.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

It gives me no greater joy than when production’s twists backfire. Honestly hoping Michele wins the next season.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

I think if fire tokens replace hidden immunities then they could be a way to slow down the rate of advantages entering the game. The hunt for them will still be entertaining and the players are given more choice for how to use them.

I do think it’s amazing that production’s attempts to shake up the game with advantages has now led to the opposite happening.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

SweetJahasus posted:

No, tokens need to be public. Give them out publicly and have the contestants be in the know when token exchanges take place. The social politicking of garnets in the genius are what make them fun. If they were secret they would suck.

[quote="SweetJahasus" post="501036131"]
No, tokens need to be public. Give them out publicly and have the contestants be in the know when token exchanges take place. The social politicking of garnets in the genius are what make them fun. If they were secret they would suck.

Fair point and this has now got me wondering what happens to tokens when someone is voted out.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Cast so far is pretty stellar but needs Shonee and Sarah to be complete. David and AK are such gets though. The ads are just such over dramatic, beautiful nonsense :rock:

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Yeah I’d rather have basically anyone else apart from Zack. It may have been the edit but he came off as less of a villain and more just a dick if memory serves.

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

professor metis posted:

Bring back reem for second chances 2 but make it also edge of extinction 3 as a nice surprise for her

You joke but edge was almost on last season.

Like the double tribe tribal council, it just seems like a twist where the response was so negative the first go round, there shouldn’t have even been a possibility of it coming back.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dugong
Mar 18, 2013

I don't know what to do,

Zane would have such a target on his back.