Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Everyone just wants to blindside every tribal and as long as they keep doing these early tribe swaps and merges there isn’t much reason to try to keep a strong and loyal tribe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
I don't really remember Kellee negotiating, she just seemed to actually pause and think about it, so Rob made a better offer.

Noura said "Yes" as soon as Rob offered anything, then she even said "Yes, whatever it is" after that.

nerox
May 20, 2001

IcePhoenix posted:

Bloomin' onion is Outback

I went to Outback Saturday for the first time in very long time, so I am running way behind on my Survivor sponsorship meals.

I forgot just how greasy a Bloomin Onion is.

nerox
May 20, 2001
It was funny how quickly their facade of “willing to go to rocks” faded as soon as Elaine showed the advantage.

Also, this was a dumb idol island challenge. If she was spotted pulling the advantage, who cares, they could’ve learned it wasn’t a 4-4 vote a little earlier.

nerox
May 20, 2001

2 hour first episode, but will they bring Action Jeff out of retirement for the finale.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Jamal was awesome at second tribal, hate he went home.

I couldn't imagine having to sit through that tribal as Kellee and not be part of the conversation.
Also note for future survivors, if you have 2 idols at merge, burn one the first tribal after merge no matter how safe you feel.

Janet got screwed real hard for doing the right thing.

Dan. He never said he was a touchy feely person, he said it was incidental touching for being close at camp. He never apologized for what he did that I remember, just apologizing for how he made others feel. Zero self-assessment of his actions. It makes me think Dan has been coached on how to talk without admitting liability in a civil suit.

I want to give Missy and Elizabeth the benefit of the doubt and say that they were really in game mode and just didn't really consider how all this would look outside of the game.

nerox
May 20, 2001
I agree with everyone saying what Missy and Elizabeth did was a very bad thing. I am just saying that they probably didn't [in]intentionally[/i] coop the #metoo movement for a game move, they were just thinking completely in game.

I saw someone say Missy and Elizabeth were quiet on twitter. Dan's twitter is hidden except for followers, was it always like that?

With Elizabeth being an olympian, I am more shocked she didn't think of the bigger picture since I am sure she is friends or at least acquaintances of someone affected on the US Gymnasts team.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Rob and Sandra wrote the oath using the pencil they gave Jamal. Rob and Sandra have been to every tribal council and could have been voted out.

nerox
May 20, 2001

ApplesandOranges posted:

Oh hey Dan finally broke media silence.

It’s very generic ‘blah blah, I’m deeply sorry’ stuff. Apparently his big apology plan to do it live got yanked out when he was uninvited from the reunion.

Just as well, we don’t need another Varner or ‘let’s try to make Dawn forgive Brenda on live TV!’ situation.

quote:

poo poo Dan says:

“I am deeply sorry for how my actions affected Kellee during the taping of this season of Survivor"
"I truly regret that anyone was made to feel uncomfortable by my behavior"

Again it's "Sorry how you feel." Not an apology for his actions at all.

nerox
May 20, 2001
Isn't the finale going to be preempted by them breaking to coverage of the impeachment vote anyway, thus not giving us closure on this terrible season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nerox
May 20, 2001
Survivor 40: NO TOUCHING!