Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I hope every single person lies about the island so by like day 15 everyone thinks the island is from like Lost and keeps changing positions and configurations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
This is making a ton of people look real bad, except Janet

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Can Ponderosa just be the main show now

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Theres people I wouldn't mind winning because they seem like nice people, but nobody is playing a game worth winning

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
AN ACT OF GOD

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
In defense of production, there's no way they could have seen this coming

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Deceptive posted:

The good part of this is that Kellee won't have to deal with Dan at Ponderosa.

Might have been the first castoff met at the dock with pitchforks instead of cold beers

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
I wonder what Dan's audition tape was like https://www.tmz.com/2019/12/25/dan-spilo-survivor-audition-tape-kicked-off-inappropriate-touching/

quote:

The tape features various interviews from his clients, one of which is an actress who calls him "polarizing" and a "walking contradiction," but then insists he'll make for good TV.

Actress Merrin Dungey's refers to Dan as a "black badass" and adds ... "Black lives matter, yes, but so does Dan Spilo. He matters." She later tells CBS it would be lucky to have him.

Then there's a scene where Dan jokingly berates his assistant for barging in to let him know Les Moonves is on the phone ... Moonves stepped down from CBS after several women accused him of sexual misconduct, which he's denied.

It ends with more testimonials from actors Jared Padalecki and Alan Ritchson, and another actress states that Spilo "never takes no for an answer, and he fights until he gets what he wants."

Ah, I see

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

They won't. It worked exactly as intended last time. Although it was the wrong player.

Correct. It should have been Reem.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
When the first player voted out approaches EoE beach, they see a giant wooden bust of Chris, and then he walks out of the jungle to impart EoE wisdom and challenges