Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Pony: holy poo poo three way tie between Dean, Dan, and Missy

Poison: Tommy, that quote is gross

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Zesty posted:

You guys put a lot of stock into the random quotes of theirs I find.

Yes, although Missy won me with her photo.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

My Poison is Rob even though he's not playing the actual game or anything. Hope that's allowed.
I will put my Pony on Jason though.

“I’m pretty over Boston Rob.”

-me like 15 years ago

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Alzheimer’s sucks. Rudy was rad.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Dan wins, does S40, Sandra fucks him up because she knows his poo poo.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

A Typical Goon posted:

If season 40 is all winners I want season 41 to be an all goat season

Dude this is the all-goat season.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

The only good outcome for this season is Sandra winning.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Karishma seems like a nice person but she’s bad at Survivor. She did get a good idol play in though. She had the misfortune of getting stuck with the worst Survivor cast perhaps ever.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Yeah, looking forward to Season 41. The gimmick is the loved ones visit is the first day, and if your tribe loses your loved one takes your place.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

I’m so skeeved by this season, drat. Like, here’s the episode where stupid Dean masterminds getting the most likable person voted out. loving great.

Also btw the sex pest fondled the wrong crew member so he’s out let’s just pretend he was never here ok cool

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

“Sorry I enabled a sexual harasser to further my game” is a pretty gross look. Not being there to even say that is worse. Nobody looks good in this season, all the decent people that were early ‘threat’ vote outs must be thanking the gods they didn’t get caught up in this poo poo.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

An Ounce of Gold posted:

Hey remember when that one guy had a sleep boner and was rubbing it up against a tribemate back in like season 2-4?

I wonder why the producers didn't come up with an assault strategy after that incident. Also, I've not heard anyone bring that up in context of this season and it seems weird to me.

I remember Grindgate, it was Thailand. Big Ted was grinding on Ghandia in his sleep, they talked about it was an accident, and moved on. Then she got pissed because she heard he was downplaying it, so they had a tribe meeting and aired it all out. Sort of different, and it was openly handled in the game.

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Pre-taping the S40 finale already?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Taint
Oct 19, 2003

Midnightghoul posted:

When the first player voted out approaches EoE beach, they see a giant wooden bust of Chris, and then he walks out of the jungle to impart EoE wisdom and challenges

:discourse: