Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Alright, I'm gonna watch non-Takeover NXT for the first time. This is your chance to hook me, Triple H, don't gently caress it up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Leading off with Io and a women's match! I'm honestly shocked Vince didn't veto that.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

HELL YEAH CANDICE LERAE

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I don't think that I have ever seen someone as doomed to be a jobber as Cameron Grimes

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Velveteen Dream is the most perfect mixture of professional wrestler attributes since Ric Flair.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Counterpoint: Velveteen Dream is a goddamn superstar and better win what is basically his debut match against a talented create-a-wrestler.

Do the Undisputed Era story and the Velveteen Dream title chase a few weeks from now.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Fun fact: my boss sent me a ritzy gift basket with a bunch of sweets and savory things earlier today.

One of the sweets things was a little set of honey sticks. gently caress, honey is kind of gross by itself in any quantity larger than "a few drops on my finger"

edit: there have been some good things but this match is kind of a mess in my opinion

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Aw, man.