Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

quote:

Shane McMahon was rehired for one match at WrestleMania to fill space after covid wiped out most of the card. He would be facing Bray Wyatt for the WWE Championship, but lost after the massive first show attendance, the biggest since WrestleMania 30.

It was also WrestleMania 31. The rematch between Brock Lesnar and Cain Velasquez was a technical masterpiece. There were technical wrestling moves and most importantly, Brock Lesnar’s scary face was back.

Before WrestleMania 32, “The Streak” had never ended at a WrestleMania. Since winning the WWE Championship against Eddie Guerrero in 2001, Triple H had been on the losing end of every WrestleMania main event.

At WrestleMania 32, that streak was broken by Seth Rollins, who ended Triple H’s reign at night’s end.

Shane McMahon was present in the WWE title match as a special guest referee. Rollins hit Triple H with a Pedigree and then executed a Curb Stomp for the three count. A visibly emotional Triple H did not react to the decision and slowly walked backstage after the match.

Triple H’s career continued in 2016. He had a feud with Braun Strowman for most of the year, culminating in the bizarre match between the two in London. The match was extremely tight, with the tension coming from Triple H’s injuries and Strowman’s size advantage. After almost being paralyzed after a powerslam, Strowman evened the score with a chokeslam and threw Triple H out of the ring with a powerslam.

Triple H went on to face Bray Wyatt at Backlash and lost. When Backlash went on the air, Triple H’s leukemia had returned and he was shortly taken off of TV.

The return of Triple H was teased at this year’s SummerSlam, though it did not come to fruition.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

This EMF post took me on quite the ride

eat my fuc posted:

If I started calling myself Blowmen Brains, marketing myself as a dick sucking clown who would suck and blow anyone with the intention to one day suck off the mayor in every american town, within 4 weeks I would become more famous than Roman Reigns or any wrestler will ever become in the 21st century.

If you’re looking for a life changing experience then start loving and sucking. Be my guest.

Make this your year. I’ll wait.

[shameless plug]

[shameless plug]

[shameless plug]

[shameless plug]

[shameless plug]

1. P.S. Your membership to Blowmen Brains, a club which promises sex with blowjobs and pussy is now open to the public! All you have to do is come on over to my private member club (https://www.blowingbrainsclub.com) and sign up for a free membership!

P.P.S. I hate blowjobs but I like eating pussy better.

2. P.P.P.S. All P.P.P.S.’s will be covered in chocolate.

P.P.P.S. So there you have it, next time you’re having a good day and you are out in public, take a look around. I guarantee someone, somewhere is sucking on some rear end.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nice

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

a cyborg mug posted:

P.P.P.S. So there you have it, next time you’re having a good day and you are out in public, take a look around. I guarantee someone, somewhere is sucking on some rear end.

:patriot::hf::hmmyes:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Cody spotted in his backyard saying "What the gently caress, oh god, I shouldn't have done that, I hosed up, now I have to order a new apron. Oh no!" crying in front of a ring he built. It says "Cody's Amazing Streetqueefs" on the apron. What could this mean? Some say he's headed to WWE since there's a car in his driveway capable of getting him there now that he's exhausted his only other option. Whatculture reports based on an SA post by forums user IGgy IGsen : "He has never been with a man. He has been with his Mom's Boyfriend before but they've broken up a couple of times and he still hasn't told her he's gay so as far as I know they aren't together now. A person can figure that out when you do some research but I don't think he will openly admit it for the next little while." Here's a pic of Cody's car and house:

She also brought up comments Cody made a few years ago:

Murdock_MD_1997: That's so sad. You won't ever be gay, right?

Cody: Yeah, I don't want to be gay.

Murdock_MD_1997: So what makes you happy?

Cody: Doing what I love to do.

Murdock_MD_1997: That's what everyone wants.

Cody: Oh yeah?

Murdock_MD_1997: Yeah

Cody: Yeah.

Murdock_MD_1997: What's that?

Cody: Anything.

Murdock_MD_1997: What makes you happy?

Cody: Laying in the sun.

The rumors could be true, and if they are, I hope Cody is able to come out to his mother, who I've got a feeling will support him no matter what.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

Amazed by how well this prompt worked after initial disappointing results. Looking into the post-WM future…

quote:

Following a humiliating loss at the hands of Brock Lesnar at WrestleManoa, Roman Reigns returned to RAW with a brand-new gimmick. He is now called Ramen Reigns and he loves to eat cup noodles. The Big Dog said he's not the king of the WWE universe anymore, he's the King of the Dome of Deletion, and if anyone's going to eat all the ramen, it's him.

"Tonight is not my night. Tonight, my friends, is your night. Tonight, I have truly enjoyed every ramen spoon of it. My friends, tonight is not my night, but it will be."

Mickie James claimed that she saw Reigns attacking Finn Balor and Bray Wyatt earlier tonight, so they were the ones who attacked him first. She said it's all Roman's fault that he's so hungry, but it won't be anymore. She then told him that she has something "dangerous to eat" that will put him to sleep for hours. It was then revealed that Mickie will be eating Ramen for Roman. She then attacked Reigns with her special BBQ ribs, much to the delight of the crowd.

What's next?

The Intercontinental title match will happen at Fastlane, so expect it to be a 4 on 2 elimination

What’s truly incredible is that TTT is now able to generate convincing WWE stan tweets

quote:

Following a humiliating loss at the hands of Brock Lesnar at RAW, Roman Reigns returned to RAW with a brand-new gimmick. He is now called Ramen Reigns and he loves to eat cup noodles. The fans took to Twitter to congratulate the five-time champion on his new gimmick. Reigns’ new story is reminiscent of Daniel Bryan, who came back with a new character and nickname after getting battered at WrestleMania 30.

Roman Reigns isn't a demigod, he's a ramen eater. I respect what he's doing though! He took a beating and showed up on RAW with his tail between his legs! Sure you can buttttt that how you like it?! #Raw #KeepTheLead #ReignsisRising — Ramsey (@HeyRamsey) October 30, 2018

Goddamn. — 👑⚡️King Jawla 👑⚡️👑 (@ClaviculaV) October 30, 2018

Whole locker room smiling at the other guy with the monster stomach and thinking "we got this." Roman Reigns knows the ropes. #StuffYouLike #NoOneGetsOutWWEBeatsRoman — WVMOysteriamaster (@Mitch_Brown) October 30, 2018

@WWERomanReigns your new persona ramen is powerful ,he can overcome adversity ,like you did even in the face of Brock Lesnar just by opening a can — spencer cates (@hsedale_99) October 30, 2018

What have you done, Ramen Reigns? pic.twitter.com/6A6dHm8YQE — Rico (@Hoymizero) October 30, 2018

wtf Roman Reigns is now ramen Reigns?? — joe (@OneDayJoseph) October 30, 2018

Roman Reigns is like a lot of people. He needs his adrenaline fix. — Anthony (@acb30) October 30, 2018

Sooo @WWERomanReigns Ramen is your new nickname? pic.twitter.com/h9MtlZM4tW — Ric Bevins (@RicBevins) October 30, 2018

I did not know ramen Reigns existed. Is that a thing? And if so I have to go to ramen — Mike @ media day (@MikeJGammage) October 30, 2018

I want a Roman Reigns restaurant — Miyazaki Total Boy 🐊 (@MJsctbox) October 30, 2018

I was worried they wouldn't make a song about it but they did. THANK U RAMEN for the hard work, well done. — CB$ (@CBRape) October 30, 2018

For all the latest Sports

Unfortunately, the linked pictures don’t exist

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

The #KeepTheLead and #ReignsIsRising hashtags are incredibly on-brand, holy poo poo.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I’m now invested in this storyline

quote:

Following a humiliating loss at the hands of Brock Lesnar at RAW, Roman Reigns returned to RAW with a brand-new gimmick. He is now called Ramen Reigns and he loves to eat cup noodles.

When Roman was appointed the special referee for the RAW championship bout between Braun Strowman and Kevin Owens, Owens attacked the "Big Dog" and then offered him a cup of noodles to celebrate his new gimmick.

Now, many fans are wondering if Owens might have sparked a partnership between the two Superstars. According to Ringside News, that's exactly what's in store as the result of the match on RAW.

Owens offered the noodles to Reigns for good luck and as expected, he complied and ate the noodles that were offered to him. Thus, the two WWE Superstars are now buddies.

That means that they can work together to make sure the match between Braun Strowman and Kevin Owens is a one-sided affair.

A man like Roman Reigns should never have been in a match with Braun St

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

I can't wait for this year's Wrestlemania

quote:

Following weeks of speculation, Cody Rhodes made his WWE return at Wrestlemania. Instead of facing Seth Rollins, however, he stood in the middle of the ring as the lights went out. When the lights came back on, Cody Rhodes was a skeleton.

One match later, Rhodes showed up in the final segment of Monday Night Raw and challenged Seth Rollins to a fight.

“I’m a dinosaur. I’m the last dinosaur. I’m a zombie,” Rhodes said. “That’s right, I’m the last of the dinosaurs.”

When asked what brought about the change, Rhodes revealed that his brother Goldust’s match was taking too long and he wanted to spend more time with him.

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

drat, the giant CGI skeleton was actually foreshadowing for Cody’s return

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Miyazaki Total Boy 🐊 sounds like the name of a Toryumon wrestler.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

quote:

It was time for Seth Rollins' match at Wrestlemania. Vince McMahon summoned Seth Rollins to his office and told him that he would be facing a mystery opponent at Wrestlemania. Rollins is in the ring, pacing back and forth anxiously, talking trash to no one in particular.

Suddenly, the lights went out. The crowd roared in anticipation. A very familiar song started to play and the crowd went nuts as the mystery man stepped into view. Seth Rollins' mystery opponent was none other than
Triple H, back in his full WWE gear. Rollins looked baffled and it didn't take long before he found himself on the receiving end of a Skull Crushing Finale, which earned him a DQ victory.

Backstage, Shane McMahon confronted Seth Rollins, only to be interrupted by Rollins' long-time best friend Dean Ambrose. The duo brawled, leading to a match between the two of them at Wrestlemania. Rollins defeated Ambrose to keep him from interfering in the Triple Threat match.

Carmella's Money in the Bank briefcase was inside the briefcase at the WWE Money in the Bank ladder match. It would take a little bit of luck, a lot of luck and a lot of really bad judgment on the part of James Ellsworth to get Carmella her briefcase.

Seth Rollins saved Carmella from James Ellsworth, taking Ellsworth down with Dirty Deeds. He then threw Ellsworth into the ladder to set up Carmella for her briefcase. It wasn't long before Ellsworth found himself in the middle of the ring with Carmella on top of him. Carmella tried to cash in her briefcase, but Jason Jordan pushed her off the ladder. This meant that Ellsworth would need to cash in his briefcase and get pinned by Rollins or Cena to get Carmella her briefcase.

Ellsworth dove on top of Rollins and hit him with a swanton bomb to win the match. Carmella was left speechless as her briefcase was in Ellsworth's hands.

I changed the nucleus sampling to 0.93 and the sampling temperature to 1.05 and things kinda went off the rails a little bit!

quote:

It was time for Seth Rollins' match at Wrestlemania. Vince McMahon summoned Seth Rollins to his office and told him that he would be facing a mystery opponent at Wrestlemania. Rollins is in the ring, pacing back and forth anxiously, talking trash to no one in particular.

Suddenly, the lights went out. The crowd roared in anticipation. A very familiar song started to play and the crowd went nuts as the mystery man stepped into view. Seth Rollins' mystery opponent was none other than
the Chairman himself, Mr. McMahon himself!

It was at this point that a smile came across the face of Seth Rollins. Vince, like any angry executive, was furious at Seth Rollins for messing up his elaborate scenario and about to fire him. He placed Seth Rollins' WWE career on the line in the middle of the ring and said, "Rollins, your music starts..."

One of the top acts in music is embarking on a North American tour next month entitled, "Music is the Weapon." An interview recently surfaced on YouTube and among the many musical guest stars was TLC. Some fans remember the pop punk princesses quite fondly and others are not aware of their existence.Here is a snippet from the interview.

"…we were all being mismanaged at the time and we all started looking around…after a while we all just started saying…'we could form a punk rock girl group! Maybe just do it in North Carolina! How hard could that be? There are a bunch of warehouses and drive-in theaters!' 'What does it mean to be a member of TLC?'"

Armitage fucked around with this message at 16:52 on Apr 3, 2022

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

What if plans changed due to circumstances beyond the WWE's control?

quote:

On the morning of Wrestlemania 38, the WWE received some bad news. Logan Paul, the Miz's partner in his match with the Mysterios, isn't going to make it. The WWE needs a celebrity and needs one now. After a bunch of frantic phone calls, they finally found a suitable celebrity,

It's time for the match. The Mysterios came out first. Then, the Miz came out. With a smirk on his face, he announced his new celebrity partner:
Chad Gable! You know, of America's Got Talent.

The crowd grew skeptical of both Miz and Gable. But they maintained calm. This was a match, and the only goal was to embarrass some wrestlers. Sure, the Mysterios aren't as popular, but who cares?

quote:

On the morning of Wrestlemania 38, the WWE received some bad news. Logan Paul, the Miz's partner in his match with the Mysterios, isn't going to make it. The WWE needs a celebrity and needs one now. After a bunch of frantic phone calls, they finally found a suitable celebrity,

It's time for the match. The Mysterios came out first. Then, the Miz came out. With a smirk on his face, he announced his new celebrity partner:
Jake Paul.

With one slap of Jake's hand, the Mysterios were wrenched back to their past selves. Will the WWE create a mess here? Will they remake the Mania match in a short 90 seconds? Everything is now up in the air.

In this moment, it was very clear. Jake Paul had no intention of entering the ring or helping to entertain his father. My questions about WWE decision making were answered immediately. Had WWE removed Corey Graves and brought him in because they didn't want an aging heels team?

Or, was that Vince McMahon's cue to get rid of Corey Graves and bring in Jake as the Wyatt family's partner in a singles match?

This is where all that drama with Lance Cade and Grado comes into play. The WWF and Jake have one option: find out what the Wyatt Family really are, for real.

quote:

– Mr. Clean.

Guys, does anyone know what 'Mr. Clean' is? I have seen the guy before but I don't know if he's famous? Is it an American brand? Does he clean toilets in America?

The Miz is very confident about his ability to clean Mr. Clean. It's even suggested that he could start a cleaning business in Boston after Wrestlemania.

The WWE knows a lot of things about a lot of things but it doesn't know a lot about Mr. Clean. He is simple and harmless. He is played by the actor, the handsome Joey Lawrence. Is he a weird nerd? Is he straight? Is he black? Doesn't matter, he's a great make-up man and the fans can enjoy his long, greasy hair, wearing that yellow shirt he wears everyday (some guys have put him in turbans in Japan). It would actually make a really weird Miz and Mr. Clean tag team.

quote:

William Regal.

The Miz and Regal jump around and dance on their way down to the ring. The Miz farts while the crowd erupts. The match is over so quick it looked like it was never meant to happen, the crowd having either been fooled by a distraction or just because it just ended. The Miz and Regal were dancing around like it was the best time of their lives and that may just be the case.

And with that, both Ricky and Oliver have found their partners for Wrestlemania season. Looks like wrestlers can, if they must, have a bit of fun after their wrestling careers. Now where's John Cena's face mask?

No pictures of this match.

Armitage fucked around with this message at 17:20 on Apr 3, 2022

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Armitage posted:

Chad Gable! You know, of America's Got Talent.

Oh, THAT Chad Gable.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Armitage posted:

The Miz and Regal jump around and dance on their way down to the ring. The Miz farts while the crowd erupts. The match is over so quick it looked like it was never meant to happen, the crowd having either been fooled by a distraction or just because it just ended. The Miz and Regal were dancing around like it was the best time of their lives and that may just be the case.

Five star wrestlemania moment

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

quote:

Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up, granted a few minutes too late to make the save for Pat McAfee. He gave Austin Theory a stunner, and shared some beer with Vince McMahon. As Vince McMahon was drinking the beer, Austin then bragged about the Kliq era before challenging him to a match. Referee was distracted by Jinder Mahal, and Austin just jumped him and left with the belt.

quote:

Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up, granted a few minutes too late to make the save for Pat McAfee. He gave Austin Theory a stunner, and shared some beer with Vince McMahon. As Vince McMahon was drinking the beer, Austin Theory took off his jacket and said “so you see, I had nothing on underneath, only an Angry Bird t-shirt” before he revealed he had taken McAfee’s “Concorde” ride into the sky. Austin created a huge hole for him to fall through, and brought him right back on the announce table to embrace his master.

The following week, Tyler Breeze won the #1 Contendership for the Smackdown Live Women’s Title.

The Smackdown Live Tag Team Titles were vacated due to AJ Styles/Shinsuke Nakamura becoming a tag team to form “The King of Strong Style”.

WrestleMania 33 set the following records:

Most Pay-Per-View Sales: 175,000

Most PPV Buys: 2.6 million (169,000 bought on PPV before PPV)

Fewest PPV Buys: Superstar Shake-Up and Aftershow

WWE announced officially the Mae Young Classic Tournament this past Monday on Raw, kicking off the first round of the tournament next week.

AJ Styles would become the new WWE Champion defeating Kevin Owens.

quote:

Stone Cold Steve Austin showed up, granted a few minutes too late to make the save for Pat McAfee. He gave Austin Theory a stunner, and shared some beer with Vince McMahon. As Vince McMahon was drinking the beer, Austin could be seen tossing off a gesture of horns and headed back to the ring to stomp anyone who got within striking distance.

Austin, if nothing else, is undefeated at WrestleMania.

Show fans had grown weary of The Franchise falling prey to conspiracy theories, but that all came to an end Sunday as the two-time-defending-champion lost to Austin in his very first one-on-one match since 1999.

Austin unleashed a barrage of clotheslines to set up his trademark Superkick. Feeling that propelling The Undertaker through the announce table was a strong enough sendoff for his career, Austin used a WMD to pull off one last resurrection. McMahon went flying through the screen to the outside with Austin closing in.

It wasn't quite what The Undertaker wanted — and in that moment, McMahon probably realized he underestimated the hardcore fan base.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Armitage posted:

Show fans had grown weary of The Franchise falling prey to conspiracy theories

Shane Douglas the conspiracy theorist is the best gimmick Russo never booked

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

quote:

Kevin Owens was in the ring, cutting a promo. He was making excuses about why he lost to Stone Cold Steve Austin at Wrestlemania, when he was interrupted. Out came Elias, only clean shaven. Owens was asking Elias what happened, but Elias responded that he wasn't actually Elias, but his younger brother named Dave. Dave made his way into the ring and was kicking around a laptop as he talked to Owens. Dave had the crowd on his side, until Kevin Owens snapped him in half with a Brogue Kick, which was confirmed to be a double foot stomp. Dave's second leg appeared to be a prosthetic leg, which was used when he was playing piano. Elias responded by returning to the stage and challenging Owens to a 2-on-1 match tonight.

I am out of characters for the week :(

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Let's read this week's NXT recap

quote:

This week's NXT 2.0 saw the debut of Joe Gacy's new faction, The Ascension, one of NXT's most over acts.

Fashion Show

The Joe DeGeneres Show returned from a hiatus on Thursday to the delight of many viewers. The panel segment was an ensemble effort between Shawn Michaels, Titus O'Neil and Fred Savage, who hilariously got stuck in a recording booth when one of the guests mistook an actor as Michaels. Michaels tried his hand at various podcasts and the panel stayed busy throughout the episode. One topic of particular interest to the panel and fans was the potential return of The Undertaker, who was one of the most popular Superstars in WWE in the 1990s and was beloved in the '90s for being a star with a great face and a great body, and one who stayed healthy through his career, as opposed to current WWE Superstars. With WrestleMania 34 now over and John Cena set to face Braun Strowman at Crown Jewel on November 2 in Saudi Arabia, the jury is still out on whether or not The Undertaker will show up, but one thing is certain: The Undertaker always delivers a live show, no matter who is standing across from him. His next WWE appearance is the Survivor Series pay-per-view on Sunday, November 18. The legends and Superstars of today, like Cena, will no doubt be watching and ready to compete.

– Below is a preview clip for this week's episode of SmackDown, featuring WWE Champion AJ Styles vs. Samoa Joe in a Tables, Ladders & Chairs match:

– New WWE PC recruit JD Hancock tweeted the following today on making his in-ring debut with the company:

Finally in a ring, I can't be happier. Thanks for all the support and well wishes, dreams do come true. @WWENXT pic.twitter.com/qj8ygDtjET — JD Hancock (@The_JDHancock) November 6, 2018

What's next?

With WWE Superstar Hideo Itami making his NXT return in a match with Kassius Ohno tonight, the brand has four matches set for this week's episode of NXT:

* Shinsuke Nakamura faces Roderick Strong in a non-title match

* The Street Profits vs. Heavy Machinery

* Ember Moon vs. Nikki Cross vs. Kairi Sane in a Fatal 4 Way for the NXT Women's Title

* Ethan Carter III vs. The Velveteen Dream

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Time for a throwback to the 90s!

quote:

On WWF Superstars this week, the Ultimate Warrior was on the Funeral Parlor. He was face to face with Paul Bearer, when suddenly the Undertaker showed up and attacked him from behind. He knocked the Warrior out, then locked him inside a funeral parlor with a casket. The Undertaker went after X-Pac and the Warrior charged at him in the storage area and was easily taken out by Undertaker and Mr. Fuji.

While he had a ton of fun filming the Undertaker vs. Warrior angle, WWE employee Bob Caudle made an interesting statement: “That’s a feeling I’ve had before at ECW. I remember Freddie Blassie showed up and started beating the tar out of guys like Steve Austin and Teddy Long.”

It wasn’t an easy year for the Ultimate Warrior. At the Royal Rumble in 1995 he lost his first match to Yokozuna in a five-minute Iron Man match. The feud continued after Wrestlemania. At Survivor Series he showed up at the Copper Box in London and was immediately scheduled to wrestle Yokozuna again for another five-minute match. According to WrestlersRingTalk, The Undertaker attacked him before the bell and this time around Warrior dominated the ECW legend. It is also well known that Warrior had two heart attacks this year and later sued WWF. Many fans hope that the Undertaker will not do that to Warrior.

Here is a look back at the Tombstone Piledriver:

Source: WRESTLERSRINGTALK

Share +1 Shares 0

quote:

For many weeks on WCW television, the Outsiders had been promising a third man would eventually arrive and they would conquer WCW. Kevin Nash even put an exclamation point on things by powerbombing Eric Bischoff through the stage.

Now, it's time for Bash at the Beach. It's put up or shut up time for Scott Hall and Kevin Nash. The match against Sting, Randy Savage, and Lex Luger began. Despite being a man down, the Outsiders more than held their own. Eventually, they were able to leave Randy Savage laying and it looked like the match was over. Suddenly, storming down to the ring was none other than
Diamond Dallas Page.

For the first time ever in WCW, Diamond Dallas Page, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall are in a match together. Knowing the power of Page and his momentum lately, the match started. Kevin Nash wanted nothing to do with DDP after feeling disrespected by Randy Savage, so he attacked at first. Then, DDP chased Nash to the apron and threw him over the ropes. Scott Hall did his normal thing, too, but held back from going up to DDP. The two were then distracted by Randy Savage coming through the crowd. The three misfortuned Superstars ate some superkicks to set up an 80s style piledriver by DDP. Before he could use the Dodon as he does at house shows, Jack Evans, the newest Superstar under the Outsiders, made his return and he had some words of encouragement for the New Yorker. Just as the Outsiders were about to take the Dodon, an impromptu tag was made. Scott Hall joined DDP to double team Kevin Nash and out came Sting!

The momentum between the Outsiders never really picked back up once the three men were in a ring. I mean, this is WCW. The fact that the match started down two men was a bad, bad thing. DDP and Nash were really stale together, and Kevin was just lost in the mix without the Outsiders. Sting hit the Scorpion Death Drop on DDP for the big upset victory!

SCORE: 3.5 out of a possible 5

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Armitage posted:

Knowing the power of Page and his momentum lately, the match started.

:hmmyes:

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

quote:

The year was 1986. The place was Flint, Michigan. There was an incident during a match between Adrian Adonis and Danny Spivey. In the match, Adonis put on his patented sleeper a little too tight, which pissed off Spivey, and Spivey decked Adonis with a legit punch after the match.

Backstage, Adonis wanted to settle things with Spivey. He saw Spivey and lunged at his legs. Unfortunately for Adonis,
he took the sleeper and they were literally in bed when he woke up. In actual bed.

It was at that moment that Adonis found out that the sleeper he just put on Spivey was a two-inch thick black strap. Adonis literally put a dog collar on Spivey. And he didn't notice because it was too light. He realized he put on his dog collar just a second later and almost lost it. He was tackled to the ground by a very confused Spivey.

Adonis was dragged away and beaten into a stupor by his manager-turned-roadie. Luckily, he did not get away with the sleeper and it was all caught on camera.

While it was the talk of the town for a while, Adonis was just humiliated, but the biggest blow was yet to come. Spivey spent a night in jail, but the embarrassment was to follow him for a lifetime. The video of Adonis wearing the dog collar came out.

It was played countless times. He was forced to run advertisements, including with Kentucky Fried Chicken, where he asked customers to order his jello-blood ice cream. Adonis never got paid a dime from the commercials. The WWE's parody of Adonis was so influential, that at WrestleMania 17 in 2006, Adonis was at the match to auction off his dog collar.

He was greeted by numerous people and fell to his knees to beg. He was still wearing it. A slew of nobodies raised their fists in the air and backed him off.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress that is absolutely incredible.

"He was still wearing it."

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
You know it's a legit AI, because "KFC's new Adrian Adonis jello-blood ice cream" is not a concept that would ever enter the brain of any living being in the entirety of existence between the Big Bang and the heat death of the universe.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Well not since William S. Burroughs died, at least.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

quote:

It was your typical TV taping for local television networks in the Mid South region. Koko B. Ware was scheduled to win a squash match. His opponent was an unknown wrestler who had apparently worked several outlaw mudshows. Knowing that most wrestlers in the area didn't care for those that worked for these kinds of shows, the man put on a mask and called himself the Masked Patriot.

The Masked Patriot was hoping for an easy paycheck, just get in the ring, take his beating, and go home a few bucks richer. Unfortunately for the Patriot, Koko B. Ware recognized him. The bell rang
and the Patriot ran for the hills. The Warrior chased him all around the ring and caught him with his finisher, the Acid Drop. The Patriot then punched him in the face and called the cops. The guard for the TV station wrote it up as a crime and Koko B. Ware was found guilty of assault and sentenced to 10 days in jail.

Koko B. Ware said that the Masked Patriot was actually a fan that had been doing pranks for him for a long time. The Patriot was not the first person Koko B. Ware had chased off. The Warrior had done the same with several other fans before that time. The Warrior didn't like the idea of guys trolling the wrestling shows but he was happy that the Masked Patriot ran off.

The Warrior went home to his wife and kids to avoid prison, but he had to keep in mind that his incarceration would only be 10 days. 10 days was nothing compared to being branded a criminal for the rest of your life. The Warrior was proud of himself for avoiding jail time but he didn't get a chance to celebrate because the show was cancelled two weeks later.

Despite being let go from that short lived wrestling show, Koko B. Ware took another job with Jim Crockett Promotions that kept him employed for the next year.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Koko B. Warrior

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

Even in the wacky world of AI, cops are still mostly incompetent and arrested the wrong guy

Armitage fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Apr 29, 2022

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The role of Young Triple H will be played by Young Angle

quote:

Following the success of Young Rock, NBC has announced that their next pro wrestling sitcom will be Young Triple H. The new show is set in the world of professional wrestling and will feature wrestlers Michael Cole and Corey Graves as central characters in a show about the ups and downs of a fictional version of WWE.

This is the third time NBC has tried to turn pro wrestling into a sitcom. The first two attempts (WWE: Spinoff and the short-lived WWE Confidential) failed to find an audience, despite solid reviews. One of the biggest problems was WWE’s very distaste for the idea, even going so far as to cut all references to the franchise out of the last script. There’s no word yet on whether this time around the company is more open to the concept, or if they’re just allowing the creators to run with it.

The goal of Young Triple H is to attract the same mainstream audiences that don’t watch wrestling and get their television from cable stations like the Discovery Channel. That said, the execs are probably hoping that this will be the kind of show that young fans will pick up, rather than the kind of thing that older fans would gravitate towards. The choice of name certainly seems to imply that it will at least follow the path of CBS’ baseball drama with the same name, The Young and the Restless. The problem with that show was that people didn’t want to be told they couldn’t watch what they wanted, but when it came to wrestling, the suggestion that wrestling fans would love a show about it was met with anger.

There’s no indication when Young Triple H might begin production, and the first order of business will be finding a cast for the show. Hopefully, NBC doesn’t choose the same people who were involved with WWE: Spinoff to play the wrestlers, because then it will just be another one of those things that looks great but feels like an accident.

There’s no official word yet on whether or not the program will center on Young Triple H himself, or the character who will be played by Olympic Gold medalist Kurt Angle. Considering the ratings the WWE has received for Young & Fabulous Wrestling (complete with a Young Talent Rundown) it seems that the plan is to make a series about Angle. Young Angle is billed as a twenty-something boy with a lot of heart, courage, and talent, who will go up against current WWE Champion John Cena in a series of grueling, power-packed contests. The initial taglines for the show describe Young Angle as “All heart, no ego,” and also promises that, “This is going to be one hell of a ride.” It’s no surprise that Young Angle will be a central character in the show, because while the booking of Angle for a series seems unlikely, he can be a fantastic ring general.

Young Angle has played some very well-received television since his return to the WWE in 2013, so WWE fans will no doubt be excited to see him in a major starring role. In an industry where movie stars are often groomed from a young age, it will be exciting to see someone who has worked with the company for so long come out of the gate and deliver a standout performance. That’s not to say that he won’t have a lot of fans, but it’s going to be fascinating to see whether or not this series will be able to find an audience. The more active and engaged Angle seems to be, the more interesting the story should be. It will also be exciting to see how the show tackles the current state of the wrestling business, since it may just change the public’s perception of how dominant WWE is.

Young Angle’s very brief run as an “actor” may just be a way to get him back in the ring for the WrestleMania 33 pay-per-view. Given the past success of NXT, it will certainly be worth it to fans of the promotion. The road to WrestleMania, though, is going to be pretty bumpy, so we’ll just have to wait and see how it all plays out.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

zetamind2000 posted:

The choice of name certainly seems to imply that it will at least follow the path of CBS’ baseball drama with the same name, The Young and the Restless.

I see they're pursuing the valuable and highly coveted MassRafTer demographic.

El Generico
Feb 3, 2009

Nobody outrules the Marquise de Cat!
All Elite Wrestling's new storyline is bizarre and hilarious. It begins when Brandi Rhodes released a promo saying that WWE SmackDown women's champion Bayley came to her asking for some help. Brandi says that Bayley is miserable in WWE, and she doesn't think she can handle it anymore. Brandi says she told Bayley to leave WWE and come to AEW, where she would be happy.

Bayley then comes out and says that she is not miserable in WWE, and she is not leaving. She says that Brandi is just trying to stir up trouble. Brandi then challenges Bayley to a match at Double or Nothing, and Bayley accepts.

The storyline took an even stranger turn when it was revealed that Brandi Rhodes is pregnant. This means that the match at Double or Nothing will be a handicap match, with Brandi teaming up with her yet-to-be-born child.

It is unclear where this storyline is going, but it is already one of the most bizarre things in wrestling history.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
I got a scoop!

quote:

People have been asking Tony Khan, "what is the main event for All Out?" In an interview with Busted Open, the All Elite Wrestling chairman revealed that the main event was AEW World Champion Jon Moxley defending against Chris Sabin.

"It's cool," Khan said about the signing of AEW wrestlers. "The guys like Chris Sabin and Jax Dane [are] all so excited, and we have some stuff coming out with Goto too. We have some huge moves coming up."

The AEW World Champion will defend his title against the winner of the Golden Elite Six-Man Tag Team Tournament, which will be announced shortly. The remaining AEW rosters have been taking to Twitter to hype their fans for the AEW Double or Nothing Event on May 25, which will be in Las Vegas. Below is the promotional photo for the event:

Some of the highlights of the Double or Nothing card include the Hangman Page vs. Christopher Daniels World Heavyweight Championship match, which will also feature Kazuchika Okada, and the debut of Matt Jackson, Nick Jackson, and Cody. The Young Bucks and Adam Page will face off in a tag team match.

Over the past month, Cody and The Young Bucks have consistently attacked Sabin on Twitter, with Sabin turning on his All Elite Wrestling teammates after their booking at All In.

It's clear that AEW doesn't plan on using Sabin, which has led many fans to worry that Sabin will be asked to leave the company before their "One Night Only" event on February 9 in Las Vegas. This has led to AEW fans to start a petition to keep Sabin in the company. As of this writing, the petition has over 50,000 signatures, but that's a drop in the bucket when you consider there are more than 2 million people on Twitter.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

drat, all that legal fuss and then the Transformer just casually leaks how many of Twitter's uses are bots after all.

Anyway, crazy to think the Young Bucks might end up in AEW one day.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Now that Bray's back let's look at his first match

quote:

Write an episode of WWE Raw where The Boogeyman returns

As the lights go down in the arena, the familiar sound of The Boogeyman's music hits the speakers. The crowd erupts in cheers as the bizarre Superstar makes his way to the ring, his face painted with the trademark black and white design.

The Boogeyman takes a moment to soak in the crowd's energy before speaking into the microphone. "It's been too long, my worms," he says with a grin. "I've been away for far too long, but I'm back and ready to cause some chaos in the WWE."

Suddenly, the lights go out and the arena is plunged into darkness. When they come back on, The Boogeyman is standing in the center of the ring, holding a large clock with a giant worm attached to the top.

"The time has come for the Boogeyman to take his place as the undisputed king of the WWE," he declares. "And I'm not just talking about the ring, my worms. I'm talking about the entire company. No one can stop me now."

As The Boogeyman continues to rant, the crowd starts to get restless. Suddenly, the lights go out again and when they come back on, a figure is standing in the ring with The Boogeyman. It's Bray Wyatt, dressed in his customary sheep mask and long coat.

"You may be the Boogeyman, but I am the Eater of Worlds," Wyatt says with a menacing grin. "I've been waiting for the opportunity to face you in the ring, and now that you're back, I won't let this chance pass me by."

The two Superstars stare each other down, the tension in the air palpable. Suddenly, they charge at each other and the match begins.

The two wrestlers put on an epic show, with The Boogeyman unleashing his bizarre and unorthodox moves, while Wyatt unleashes his powerful and eerie offense. In the end, The Boogeyman emerges victorious, much to the delight of the crowd.

As he stands tall in the ring, The Boogeyman raises his arms in triumph, a grin spreading across his face. "The Boogeyman is back and here to stay," he declares. "And no one can stop me now."

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

It looks like Transformer lost it's thunder with the emergence of ChatGPT. It's not 100% perfect (sometimes it's stubborn, and sometimes it likes to cut things off before it ends), but it does the job when it works!

========================================

Michael Cole: "Ladies and gentlemen, we are down to the final two competitors in this year's Royal Rumble match, Cody Rhodes and Seth Rollins. The tension is thick in the air as they circle each other, sizing each other up. Rhodes with a quick kick to the midsection, but Rollins ducks under and hits a flying clothesline! Both men are down, and the crowd is on their feet, cheering them on."

Corey Graves: "This has been an incredible Royal Rumble match, Michael. The return of Shawn Michaels, and now we're down to the final two. Who will come out on top and earn the right to face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania?"

Michael Cole: "It looks like Cody Rhodes is getting to his feet first. He pulls Rollins up and sets him up for the Cross Rhodes finisher. He hits it! Cody Rhodes picks up Rollins and throws him over the top rope, eliminating him from the match!"

Corey Graves: "Cody Rhodes is celebrating like he's won the match! He's throwing his arms up in the air and soaking in the cheers from the crowd. He's done it! He's won the Royal Rumble and will face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania!"

Michael Cole: "But wait a minute, Corey. The referees are conferring with each other and shaking their heads. It looks like they're telling Cody Rhodes something. He's not happy about it."

Corey Graves: "What's going on, Michael? What are the referees telling Cody Rhodes?"

Michael Cole: "It looks like the referees are telling Cody Rhodes that there was a mistake, and that number 30 was supposed to enter the ring. The rules of the Royal Rumble match state that all 30 competitors must enter the ring, and since number 30 did not enter, the match is not over. The crowd is in an uproar as Cody Rhodes stands in the ring, looking shocked and confused."

Corey Graves: "This is a shocking turn of events, Michael. We thought Cody Rhodes had won the Royal Rumble, but it looks like the match is not over yet. Who will be number 30, and how will this affect the outcome of the match?"

Michael Cole: "The clock is ticking down from 10 seconds, and the tension is mounting. Who will be the final entrant in this year's Royal Rumble match? And when the clock strikes zero...it's...VINCE MCMAHON!"

Corey Graves: "Oh my goodness, Michael! Vince McMahon has returned to the ring, and he's making his way down to the ring. Cody Rhodes is staring in shock as Vince steps through the ropes and enters the ring. The crowd is going wild as Vince stands face to face with Cody Rhodes."

Michael Cole: "Vince McMahon, the chairman of WWE, has entered the Royal Rumble match and is ready to fight. He charges at Cody Rhodes, who tries to fight back, but it's no use. Vince McMahon takes down Cody Rhodes with ease and eliminates him from the match."

Corey Graves: "Unbelievable! Vince McMahon has won the Royal Rumble and will go on to face Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania for the Undisputed Championship! What a shocking ending to this year's Royal Rumble match!"

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

[Karrion Kross is backstage, pacing back and forth. Rey Mysterio approaches him.]

Rey Mysterio: "What do you want, Karrion? I don't have time for your threats."

Karrion Kross: "Oh, I'm not threatening you, Rey. I'm promising you. Your time has run out. For too long, you've been standing in my way, but now it's time for the new era to begin. And that era is Karrion Kross."

Rey Mysterio: "You think you're going to take me out, just like that? You've got another thing coming, Karrion."

Karrion Kross: "You can't stop the inevitable, Rey. I am the future of this company, and there's nothing you or anyone else can do about it. I will take you down, and I will do it with ease."

[Suddenly, Adam Pearce appears on the scene.]

Adam Pearce: "Karrion, I have some news for you. Your DNA test results have just come back, and there's something you need to see."

[Kross looks shocked as he looks at the test results. Rey Mysterio looks confused.]

Karrion Kross: "What is this? This can't be right."

[The camera zooms in on the test results, revealing a shocking revelation.]

Adam Pearce: "Karrion, it looks like you are related to WWE Hall of Famer Hillbilly Jim. That makes you a member of one of the most famous wrestling families in history!"

[Rey Mysterio looks shocked as Kross storms off, angry and confused.]

Michael Cole: "Unbelievable! Karrion Kross is related to Hillbilly Jim! How will this revelation change his place in the wrestling world?"

Corey Graves: "This changes everything, Michael. Karrion Kross has always been focused on establishing himself as the future of WWE, but now he has a direct connection to wrestling royalty. I can't wait to see how this plays out in the coming weeks!"

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

[Karrion Kross and Scarlett make their way to the ring, with Kross wearing overalls and a straw hat. The crowd cheers as "Don't Go Messin' With A Country Boy" plays over the speakers.]

Karrion Kross: "Howdy y'all! I'm Hillbilly Kross, the son of Hillbilly Jim, and the future of this here WWE!"

[The crowd cheers as Kross does a little jig.]

Karrion Kross: "I've always been focused on takin' down any wrestler that stood in my way, but now I've got some new motivation. I'm a member of the greatest wrestling family in history, and I'm gonna make my pappy proud!"

[Scarlett stands silently by Kross' side, looking angry and annoyed.]

Karrion Kross: "I know y'all are wonderin' what's up with Scarlett here. She's just a little disappointed that she's not a Hillbilly too. But don't worry, I'm gonna teach her all about our family's wrestlin' traditions!"

[Scarlett rolls her eyes as Kross puts his arm around her.]

Michael Cole: "Karrion Kross has embraced his Hillbilly roots, and it looks like Scarlett isn't too thrilled about it. How will this new persona change Kross' place in the wrestling world?"

Corey Graves: "It's definitely a new direction for Karrion Kross, and I'm curious to see how it plays out. But one thing is for sure - Kross is still the same dominant force he's always been, and he's not going to let anyone stand in his way."

EDIT: ONE WEEK LATER

[Hillbilly Kross enters the ring, wearing overalls and a straw hat. An unnamed opponent enters the ring, but Kross quickly takes him down with a powerful move.]

Michael Cole: "Hillbilly Kross has made quick work of his opponent tonight. He's showing no mercy in the ring."

Corey Graves: "Kross is a dominant force, and he's not letting anyone stand in his way. I can't wait to see who he takes on next."

[As Kross celebrates his victory, Ashante Adonis of Hit Row attacks him from behind. Kross fights back, but it looks like Adonis has the upper hand. Suddenly, Top Dolla enters the ring, ready to join the fray.]

Michael Cole: "It looks like Top Dolla is going to help Adonis take down Hillbilly Kross!"

Corey Graves: "But wait a minute - Top Dolla is a Hillbilly too!"

[Top Dolla turns on Adonis, beating him up and sending him running out of the ring. Kross and Dolla do a do-si-do dance as B-Fab and Scarlett look angry and annoyed.]

Michael Cole: "Unbelievable! Top Dolla has joined forces with Hillbilly Kross, and they're taking down anyone who stands in their way!"

Corey Graves: "B-Fab and Scarlett don't look too happy about this turn of events. It looks like Hit Row is falling apart, and Hillbilly Kross is leading the charge."

Armitage fucked around with this message at 02:24 on Jan 9, 2023

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Transformer still got it

quote:

Bray Wyatt had better pray that he doesn't get fired by Vince for his foolishness. Let the space below be a record of everything Bray Wyatt said to god to convince him that he should keep his job.

"Hey god, it's me, Bray Wyatt. I
'm back, I'm back and I'm better than ever. I'm a million-dollar man. So is Bray Wyatt. And I gotta tell you something, dude, I don't know what you're smoking, but I'm definitely not a smoker and I'm definitely not a fatty and I'm definitely not your bitch and I can't believe that you're listening to this fool. Dude, you're going to ruin your afterlife."

Bray Wyatt

"You gotta help me. I'm so in the dog house. You gotta help me. What am I going to do with Bray Wyatt? I'm unemployed. I'm jobless. My car's broken down. My house is on fire. I'm homeless. I'm a bag of bones. I'm outta shape. What do I do with me? I'm through, bro. I'm completely busted. I am finished. The only person that would pick me up from the ground is Vince McMahon and I can't even deal with Vince McMahon. He'd break me like I'm no drat thing."

"If you're really my friend, right now, you'd tell me to calm down, go to the mountains, go chill, become a hermit, cut my hair, get a toupee, I don't care. Just, the funny thing is I'm hearing now that Vince McMahon is planning to bring me back and he might even make me champion. And I would've smashed the nWo. I would've gone on to win the world title and I would've retired the Horseman. And Vince McMahon wouldn't have to apologize. He could have stuck it to them, because Vince McMahon could kill them now. I'm just here to say this to you, it's time for me to face the music, man. I need to get my act together. I need to sober up. The black cloud is going to disappear and be replaced by a green light. I know that Vince McMahon is a great man. A great man and I am going to go make him proud. I'm going to be his greatest champion. I'm going to be his greatest son. I'm going to make him so proud. I'm going to beat the nWo and I'm going to find a spot for The New Age Outlaws. I'm going to find a spot for The Dudley Boyz. I'm going to make them more popular than ever. I'm going to bring some of my friends back and I'm going to beat The Big Show and I'm going to face your biggest enemy, Chris Jericho, and I'm going to end the career of Goldberg and I'm going to beat Austin Aries. I'm going to help out Bubba Ray and D-Von. I'm going to kick rear end for you and I'm going to win every Pay Per View and every Royal Rumble that I'm in. I'm just gonna go back and make you proud."

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

"What a reversal!" said old time announcer Vince McMahon as he watched as Current Day Vince McMahon took unilateral control of the company.

"This is sensational!" said old time announcer Vince McMahon, "It looks like Cody Rhodes is back on top!"

"Exactly so-" said Cody Rhodes with a smirk. "You see I knew Triple H would take control of WWE because I helped him do it. And I knew Current Day Vince McMahon would reassert his authority because I helped him do it."

"Wow you sure are a helpful guy!" said young optimistic rookie year Cody Rhodes

"Yeah, but I can tell you something that you'll never know. I beat Cody Rhodes twice at WWE WrestleMania." said Vince McMahon.

"Your telling me that you defeated current year Cody Rhodes and some old timer in a battle royale at WrestleMania XXX? That's almost too good to be true!" said the incredulous reporter. "How'd you do that?"

"It's simple. I used the year of the year to win," said old time Vince McMahon.

"What year is it, today? 2014?"

"No, it's 2511."

"Wait, so you won the match last year at WrestleMania 18 with the year 2014 in place of the year 2014? It must have been a fluke."

"I'm serious, I did it twice. But don't worry I learned my lesson. This year I won't let history repeat itself. It was either going to be Current Day or the year of the year for me. Since they both failed, I knew Current Day would win this year. So my plan was simple; I knew that since I couldn't beat Cody Rhodes, I'd have to beat Cody Rhodes' future."

"So, are you going to do it? Are you going to be just like Current Day Cody Rhodes, and use the year of the year to win?"

"Not quite," said old time Vince McMahon. "This year, since the year I won the battle royal isn't over, I'd like to face Cody Rhodes."

"Wait, that's crazy, when we're in that year in 2014 we're already in 2014. It's not going to happen!"

"Yeah I know that. But do you know what else isn't going to happen?"

"What's that?"

"It's not going to be just Current Day Cody Rhodes that takes me on at WrestleMania. It's going to be ALL current day Cody Rhodes! And that's bad for me!"

"Wait, I thought you beat Cody Rhodes before you won the battle royal?"

"I did, but that doesn't matter. When the two battles are occurring, it's very easy to change one person's history to another person's history. So you see, if Current Day Cody Rhodes wins this year, it would just be like he's gone back in time to when I won the battle royal."

"I think I'm going to be sick."

"That's why I need to make sure the year of 2014 doesn't end up being my year. So this year I've made it my goal to beat all of the time in the past. And just like every year for the past 25 years, I plan to beat the future."

"You make it sound so easy."

"It is easy, it's just that some things have changed over the years. Like, the year 2014 has officially died."

"Oh no, so you'll be battling future wrestlers in their future ages?"

"Maybe, but there's another thing that I need to worry about. The future in 2511 is a very big place."

"Where?"

"Oh that's easy, there are three places. The first place I'll head is Mexico."

"Hey that's where Current Day Cody Rhodes lives!"

"I know that, and I'm pretty sure that it's going to be no problem for me."

"Then what will you go to next?"

"The second place I'll go is Antarctica."

"The third place?"

"No one has been to Antarctica. But that's OK, I already know that there are three places in Antarctica: the South Pole, the Dry Valley, and the Center of Gravity. Obviously, since they're all in the same general area, and all winter, I can't think of a better place to go."

"You're a genius."

"Thanks. All I have to do now is find a way to go to the South Pole, then get a hold of Future Cody, then convince Future Cody to go back to the Future, then get a hold of Current Day Cody, and somehow make it all happen in four days."

"That's a very tall order."

"Well what about you? How are you going to beat my time travel time?"

"Well I have one idea."

"And what's that?"

"It's pretty simple: I'm going to be unlike Current Day Cody Rhodes. All I'm going to have to do is eliminate the technology that Future Cody uses."

"Can't you just go and defeat Future Cody?"

"No, because I would never do that, it's wrong. It's against my code. I wouldn't even do something like that to Current Day Cody. He's a good guy."

"I'm starting to like you even more."

"Great, so you think that I can beat you in the Future by simply staying away from the technology?"

"It's not really all that difficult to do."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

The vinceflex theme song as written by Img To Music

https://vocaroo.com/1cYRXkm6w7XS