Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
The haunting of Sami Zayn by the monstrous Cody Rhodes

quote:

Sami Zayn was on top of the world. He had attained the greatest success this industry had to offer, getting beat down by The Bloodline in front of 40,000 screaming people on a premium live event. He could have anything he wanted. Anyone he wanted.

"Sami Zayn"

Ah. Of course. It was that snake Cody Rhodes. Cody had always been conspiring to end Sami Zayn's career, conspiring to take his happiness away. Only he would be here, now, in this late night emergency room at a local medical facility.

"You thought you could get away with this, didn't you-" said Cody coolly through the soft hospital curtains.

"I could say the same thing." Sami responded in an icy tone, "I know you were trying to ruin me when you were still in AEW, that you hopped companies to get a better shot at me."

Cody tightened his grip on his sharpened combat knife, his resolve steeling.
"I am still here, Sami. And I'm still coming for your career, one part at a time." Sami's hand began to shake. "One day, when you least expect it, I will be standing over your lifeless body with my brand new AEW championship in hand."

Sami's hand went limp. It was true. Everything was true. The messages. The lies. Everything. Sami and Cody had been planning everything out, on the sidelines, for years. It was not a stretch to think that Cody had gotten ahold of AEW and had figured out how to send his own best man to the slaughter.

"Did you think I was a stupid fool, Sami? Did you think I would believe everything you told me about my family? Did you think that I would ever believe that my father would want to start a third brand? That's where you were wrong, Sami. You're nothing but a selfish, arrogant piece of trash, and I am going to make sure you suffer for all of your wrongdoings."

Cody turned away, walking into the hospital room. "Goodbye, Sami."

Sami just stared at the empty doorway, shocked that it was over. How could it be over? He was in the hospital, and Cody just walked away? He didn't even wait for a response.

"How does it feel, Sami? Being sold to the devil." He paused for effect, and as Sami began to freak out, he added, "And now that you've been sold, you know what that means, don't you?"

Sami began to convulse in pain. He grabbed his stomach, but all it did was cause more pain. "Oh, you're so cute when you panic, huh?"

Sami awoke the next morning. It was still dark outside. His limbs felt like they had been riddled with thorns. He put his hand to his temple and felt the bandage. He looked to his right, and saw his new roommate in the hospital bed next to him.

He was a black man with a bandana over his face, which led Sami to believe that he had some connection to the very cult that Cody worked for.

Sami knew what this meant. This meant that Cody had just sent him to die. This was the end of his wrestling career. A truly dark ending to the greatest story of his life. It was as if a goddamn con artist had just laughed in Sami's face and killed his career for a mess of beans.

The new black man seemed like he was on some kinda three man team or something. He was probably part of the plot, making Sami think that his career was over, so that Cody could send him to his death. Sami had worked too hard to be put through this. He had given Cody everything he had, and in return, he was just going to be thrown to the wolves like a dog for no reason.

He got out of the bed and walked around the room, the room's only light being the glowing red eyes of his roommate.

"Can I get you anything?" said Sami.

The room was completely dark. He began to hear something, as if a clock was ticking. "Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep, beep." The room suddenly got cold, and the light in the room shut off, leaving Sami to the darkness.

The coldness started to spread throughout his body, and then the ice cold hands began to reach for him. "Oh, you stupid fool. I knew I was going to sell you to him, so I made sure to do it early."

Sami screamed, "Aaaagh!" and then everything went black.

Sami woke up the next morning. "Man, that was a long night."

He took a look at his new roommate and noticed something strange about him. His eyes were completely black. Sami looked back to the bathroom and saw Cody staring at him. "Well, well, well, look who's awake."

Cody's right hand began to raise and he began to speak. "It appears that you and I have a lot to discuss."

Sami looked down to see that he was still in the hospital gown. "Oh, poo poo." He began to sprint out of the room.

As Sami ran away, he saw Cody standing in the door. Cody began to run towards him, and all Sami could think of was, "Oh, no!"

"Oh, we have a lot to discuss. It appears that there's no room for you on my team."

Sami ran away from the room, only to run right into HHH, who was walking by.

"Oh, I heard you were back," said HHH.

Sami began to hyperventilate. He put his hands to his temples and began to breathe rapidly. He continued to breathe heavily. "Oh, poo poo! I think I'm going to throw up."

HHH turned to his side and began to speak. "You're gonna h-h-h-h-h-h, you're gonna h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h."

Sami began to breathe heavily again. "Dude, it's just because I threw up. I'll be okay."

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no. There's a drat curse on you."

Sami took a step forward, his arms outstretched. "Wha- what are you b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b- b-

After that it would only output the letter B. Spooky.

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 17:59 on Jan 29, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

I decided to see what ChatGPT could come up with. This is on a prompt of Paul Heyman confronts Brandi Rhodes, but she gets haunted and it scares Paul Heyman away

quote:

[The camera fades in, showing Brandi Rhodes walking through an empty backstage area when suddenly, she hears footsteps approaching from behind. She turns around to see Paul Heyman walking towards her with an angry expression on his face.]

Paul Heyman: "Brandi, we need to talk. Your husband Cody has been causing a lot of trouble lately, and I don't appreciate it."

Brandi Rhodes: "I don't know what you're talking about, Paul. Cody has been focused on his own business."

Paul Heyman: "Don't play dumb with me, Brandi. I know he's been talking smack about my clients, and I won't stand for it."

[As Paul Heyman moves closer, the lights flicker and a chilling breeze fills the air. Suddenly, a ghostly figure appears behind Brandi, causing Paul to jump back in fear.]

Brandi Rhodes: "What's wrong, Paul? Are you scared?"

Paul Heyman: "What the hell was that?!"

Brandi Rhodes: "Oh, that's just the ghost that haunts this area. It doesn't like it when people are aggressive or mean."

[The ghostly figure moves closer to Paul, causing him to back away quickly.]

Paul Heyman: "I don't believe in ghosts! This is ridiculous!"

Brandi Rhodes: "Maybe not, but I think it's trying to tell you something."

[The ghostly figure suddenly vanishes, leaving Paul Heyman standing alone and trembling.]

Paul Heyman: "I don't want any trouble. I'll leave you and Cody alone from now on."

Brandi Rhodes: "Good. I suggest you keep it that way."

[Brandi turns and walks away, leaving Paul Heyman looking shaken and confused.]

Paul Heyman: "I don't know what just happened, but I'm never coming back to this part of the arena again."

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

New uncle howdy lore just dropped

quote:

After months of bad segments and matches WWE's Uncle Howdy was revealed to be a fictional character.

The WWE Universe seems to like the company's theme, The Front Office Will Get You Everytime, as the videos uploaded to the WWE Network have been viewed nearly 200 million times.

quote:

After months of bad segments and matches WWE's Uncle Howdy was revealed to be Triple H. In a segment of last week's Smackdown, it was revealed that this segment was a hologram of the nWo. As expected it was a sad moment in DX history as this marks the first time since disbanding the group that DX members were not in the ring together.

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

Is YTMND still around? We have a YTMND right here.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Edward Mass posted:

Is YTMND still around? We have a YTMND right here.

It's still alive

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

It was the night after Cody Rhodes had lost his most high profile ever match against Roman Reigns at Wrestlemania. As he stood out under the vast empty sky on that cold morning he felt Vince approach, silently sliding up next to the young superstar.

"Cody, I know you wanted to take home the big one for your dad. And I know it wasn't easy to go out there and do the job. I want to thank you."

Cody tried to hold back the flood of emotions surging through him. He had told himself he'd always keep it strictly professional but the hurt inner child of Dusty Rhodes inside of him had to seek answers.

"Why Vince? Why did you have to put Roman over? We could have changed history together."

Vince just looked weary. His eyes focused skyward off toward something Cody couldn't even begin to see.

"Because Cody. This is about what's best for the WWE Universe. And the WWE Universe isn't the eighty seven thousand people who are disappointed in you back in that arena Cody. Hell it isn't even the millions of people who are disappointed in you all over the world."

Cody tried to choke back the tears but it was too late. "Then where Vince. Where is the WWE Universe."

Vince gestured broadly to the night sky.

"It's in Space. Billions of planets out there with Trillions of pro wrestling fans, and I need you up there being my babyface champ in front of every single one of them."

".... Space?" Cody said quietly

"That's right. A whole promotion. UWE, Universal Wrestling Entertainment. We're gonna be starting the first tour just past Venus. And you're gonna be on the first McMahon Starliner off this rock and you're gonna be my first champion-" Then Vince got that look as if Cody could hardly comprehend the gravity of what lay before him.

"Stardust."
Vince said softly as if that should mean something. But as Cody looked up he noticed the all too familiar space logo on the starships helmet. He'd forgotten it was coming.

"But you're old..."

Vince shook his head. "Not old." He grinned. "Just have ten times more experience at being here than you have ever had. I'm gonna let you fly my ship out there to be my man."

Cody didn't know what to say, but that meant he was old enough to be in a spaceship heading to the stars.

"And when you get there I want you to greet every single one of them as your special guest and introduce them to me as the biggest star in this whole universe and tell them why you deserve to be my WWE Champion and that I'm the only one who can convince them to give you that title."

Cody couldn't help himself. "Vince. That's crazy. No one cares about you. You've won them over with the Attitude Era and that's it. Your Mania 28 match is just a footnote and nobody cares about you anymore."

Vince's smile grew even bigger. "Yeah, well that's why I hired a wrestler named Randy Orton and gave him his first ever WWE Title Match and had him kick you in the face for it. I told him 'your fans don't care for me, but for you they are life. You're the life of this company.'"

"I'm not Randy Orton Vince. I'm a kid from Georgia." Cody said as he wiped away the hot tear tracks forming in the corners of his eyes.

Vince sighed and leaned in close to Cody's ear.

"My rear end that's your rear end." Vince said mockingly and Cody couldn't help but giggle.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

WWF Television Dec. 1983 posted:

INT. JEREMIAH AND ESTHER HOGAN'S FARMHOUSE - DAY

Hulk Hogan, dressed in traditional Amish garb, is flexing his muscles and admiring himself in a mirror.

HULK HOGAN
(excitedly)
Brother, it's time to show the world what an Amish Hulkster can do!

JEREMIAH HOGAN
(surprised)
Hulk, what are you doing?

HULK HOGAN
(grinning)
I'm gettin' ready to take on the WWF, Pa! I'm gonna show those fans what us Amish people are made of.

ESTHER HOGAN
(concerned)
But Hulk, that's not the Amish way. We're peaceful and don't seek fame or attention.

HULK HOGAN
(determined)
I know, Ma, but I wanna show the world that we can be strong and powerful too. And what better way to do that than in the ring?

CUT TO:

EXT. JEREMIAH AND ESTHER HOGAN'S FARM - DAY

Hulk Hogan is chopping wood, using his strength to effortlessly split the logs.

CUT TO:

INT. JEREMIAH AND ESTHER HOGAN'S BARN - DAY

Hulk Hogan is wrestling with a bale of hay, tossing it around and flexing his muscles.

HULK HOGAN
(grunting)
Take that, hay! You can't handle the power of an Amish Hulkster!

CUT TO:

INT. JEREMIAH AND ESTHER HOGAN'S FARMHOUSE - DAY

Hulk Hogan is seated at the dinner table, surrounded by his parents.

JEREMIAH HOGAN
(sighing)
Hulk, I don't know if this is a good idea.

HULK HOGAN
(determined)
I have to do this, Pa. I have to show the world that Amish people can be strong and powerful too. And I have to do it in the ring, where it counts.

ESTHER HOGAN
(nodding)
I understand, Hulk. Just be careful and stay true to your beliefs.

HULK HOGAN
(smiling)
You got it, Ma. I'll make you and Pa proud. I'm headed to the WWF to show the fans what us Amish people are capable of!

Wrestling Observer a couple weeks later posted:

Title: Hogan's Amish Gimmick is a Waste of His Star Power

In the latest creative decision by Vince McMahon, Hulk Hogan has been given an Amish gimmick. In my opinion, this is a grave mistake and a waste of Hogan's considerable star power.

Hulk Hogan is one of the biggest draws in professional wrestling today. Coming off his appearance in the hit movie "Rocky III," Hogan has the look and charisma to become one of the most iconic wrestlers of all time. McMahon should have capitalized on Hogan's popularity and let him be himself, not shoehorn him into an ill-fitting gimmick.

It is true that professional wrestling is all about characters and personas, but that does not mean every wrestler should be given a gimmick that does not suit them. Hogan's image is that of a larger-than-life superhero, and he should have been allowed to play that role to the fullest extent.

Furthermore, the Amish gimmick is not only inappropriate but also insensitive. The Amish people are a deeply religious community, and to portray them as a wrestling gimmick is in poor taste. This decision by McMahon is not only unwise creatively, but it is also disrespectful.

In conclusion, Vince McMahon should have realized the star power he had in Hogan and allowed him to be himself. The Amish gimmick is a waste of Hogan's talent and a missed opportunity for McMahon to capitalize on a potential superstar. McMahon should take note and ensure that future gimmicks are more suitable for the wrestlers involved.

Vince McMahon posted:

To Dave Meltzer and all those who agree with him,

I couldn't disagree more with your recent criticism of Hulk Hogan's Amish gimmick. Let me be clear - Hulk Hogan is out to prove that Amish people are just as tough and capable as anyone else. He is a positive role model for a marginalized group of people, and his character is doing wonders to bring attention to their way of life.

As a businessman, it's my job to create compelling characters that resonate with our audience. I believe that Hulk Hogan's Amish gimmick does exactly that. It's fresh, it's unexpected, and it gives our fans something they've never seen before. Hogan is a legend, but even legends need to stay relevant. The Amish gimmick does that, and it's helping to expand the WWE's reach to new audiences.

To suggest that portraying the Amish in a wrestling gimmick is disrespectful is ridiculous. Hogan's portrayal of an Amish person is not mocking or disrespectful, it's empowering. He's showing the world that the Amish are strong, resilient, and just as capable as anyone else. It's about breaking down stereotypes and encouraging understanding and acceptance.

In closing, I stand behind Hulk Hogan and his Amish gimmick. It's a positive force in the world, and it's changing the way people think about the Amish. And for those who continue to criticize this decision, I suggest you keep an open mind and wait to see the impact that Hogan's portrayal will have.

Sincerely,

Vince McMahon

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
Hulkster's amish run wasn't my favorite gimmick but drat if the audiences at the time weren't eating it up- if you weren't running territories in central pennsylvania barnyards in 1992 you aren't gonna be able to see why this gimmick had the legs it did.

quote:

"I just don't know about any of this amish crap Vince" said Hulk Hogan incredulously.

"Aww come on Hulkster, You're Amish now! You're gonna be coming to the ring on a giant wagon! You're gonna have the clothes, the hat, you're gonna spin wool at a loom and you're gonna run around in the ring yelling NO FLASH PHOTOGRAPHY YOU BLASPHEMERS, it's such good poo poo!"

"I don't even wear suspenders or carry a sword and I still like WCW more" said Hogan as he strode towards the ring.

"You can't live in the Stone Age for that long Hulk, We've got to take you in and transform you into the star we've been waiting for" said Kevin Nash.

"No I'll miss all the matches!" wailed Hulk.

"What? And miss the biggest thing to ever happen to our world? You're Amish now! We need you. And when you take over wrestling, we're going to be soooo rich!"

"Great, what's my new catchphrase?"

"I don't know Kevin, your Amish. You're in the south. What do you want me to say?"

"If I had to I would say it's a chip off the old block" said Kevin before turning and walking away.

Hulk turned and began to speak to the invisible crowd.

"Crumbs, I'm not a Chip off the old Block I'm a chip off the Rainbow, it's a potato dish."

"OHHHH we can't believe he said that" said the Amish crowd as they cheered for Hogan.

"Thank God he's back" said Raven as he stormed into the ring.

"Who the hell are you, you fuckin' Amish? C'mon you can't tell us that! We love HULKAMANIA, but you can't be a real man and still be Amish" demanded Raven.

"Hulkamania will be the death of me" replied Hulk.

"drat right it will" said Raven as he whirled a cane around his head.

"I can't help it if Amish are smarter than us, that's what Amish do" said Hulk before punching Raven in the face.

"NOOOOO! You can't do that! You're Amish!" yelled Raven as he fell to the mat.

"Goddammit Hulk, you punched me in the face, I'm Amish now!"

Hulk looked up at the Amish crowd.

"Daaaaaaaang, he says 'drat it' now, I'm Amish now" said some Amish guy with a buckled shoe.

"drat it Hulk, I'm Amish and I can't wear suspenders" said another Amish guy.

"It's cool, I like suspenders. Let me give you a little advice, make some smart Amish jokes" said Hulk as he stood up.

"Well I guess it's time to make some smart Amish jokes" said Hulk as he started shouting Amish jokes.

"You're Amish now so I'm not going to say much. I'm gonna stay in the middle" shouted Hulk as he did a push-up.

"We're Amish so why not go over the top?" asked the announcer.

"You can't be Amish and jump off a ladder" said Raven as he leaped at Hulk's shoulders.

Hulk glanced at the Amish audience and then turned to Raven.

"Let's do this bitch" shouted Hulk as he grabbed Raven by the throat.

As Hulk lifted Raven off the ground and began punching him in the face, Hogan began a comebacks set as he walked back up the stairs.

Hogan grabbed Raven's legs and leaped off the top rope with his wrestling boots whilst the Amish crowd was going wild, the Hulkster held his legs with one hand whilst punching with the other, the crowd continued to scream as Hulk punched out of his boots.

He stood on Raven's head and punched him in the face with his outstretched arms, Raven was in shock as he began to vomit blood.

Hogan then began punching out of his feet before leaping off the ropes with his whole body into Raven's head, knocking him out.

As the crowd continued to chant Hulkamania, he walked off the stage as Raven slowly sat up with tears running down his face.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Invent a new professional wrestling match type that has never been done before.

Introducing the "Gravity Cage" match - a professional wrestling match where the ring is suspended high above the ground inside a massive dome-shaped cage.

The cage is split into two halves - the top half and the bottom half. The top half is filled with zero gravity, while the bottom half is grounded. The wrestlers start the match in the grounded bottom half, but throughout the match, the cage is gradually tilted until the ring is completely flipped, and the wrestlers are now fighting in the zero-gravity top half.

The wrestlers must adjust their fighting styles and techniques to navigate the weightlessness of the top half of the cage, which presents new challenges such as no traction on the mat, disorientation, and the ability to fly. The match ends when one wrestler successfully pins their opponent, either on the grounded bottom half or in the zero-gravity top half.

The Gravity Cage match would be a visually stunning spectacle, combining the athleticism and drama of professional wrestling with the wonder and excitement of space exploration. It would require wrestlers with specialized skills and training, and would push the limits of what is possible in a professional wrestling match.

Kennel fucked around with this message at 19:32 on Apr 9, 2023

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DDT already scrabbling to hire out the Vomit Comet

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'd be lying if I said I didn't spend at least a few minutes trying to think-out in my head how you could get a spaceship together and have half of it rotating and half of it not but somehow the audience can see everything going on. This one is gonna take some doing.

Edit-

Cody Rhodes WWE Haunted By A Giant Rubber Chicken

reignofevil fucked around with this message at 13:06 on Apr 10, 2023

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

I hope at Survivor Series, there's a giant egg ominously sitting ringside and during Cody's entrance, a giant rubber chicken hatches out of it

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
I mean, I can't imagine Hector Guerrero would refuse a payday...

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bonk posted:

I mean, I can't imagine Hector Guerrero would refuse a payday...

Paradoxically he emerges as Lazer Tron instead.

Wait now I'm suddenly recalling Hector Guerrero with a rubber chicken...did that actually happen or did I imagine that.

Angry_Ed fucked around with this message at 14:31 on Apr 11, 2023

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

After seeing a tweet from the AEW Anglebot posted in another thread, I got curious about ChatGPT's ability to create storylines.

I asked it to make 10 storylines for AEW wrestlers and most of these sound like things AEW would actually do (or, possibly, has already done or done variations on).

#5 is cursed and #6 sounds heavy. I kind of would really love to see #2 because I think Jericho could pull it off in a fun way.

quote:

1. Hangman Page: After suffering a heartbreaking loss to Kenny Omega in the AEW World Championship match, Hangman Page takes a break from wrestling to deal with his disappointment. When he returns, he finds himself embroiled in a feud with the Inner Circle's Sammy Guevara, who has been taunting him about his failure.

2. Chris Jericho: Feeling like he's losing his edge in AEW, Chris Jericho turns to a new training regimen that involves meditation and spiritual enlightenment. He starts to wear all white and speaks in a more peaceful manner, leading to a clash with his old friend MJF.

3. Thunder Rosa: After a string of impressive wins, Thunder Rosa becomes the number one contender for the AEW Women's Championship. However, she must first face a series of challengers handpicked by the current champion, Britt Baker.

4. Darby Allin: Feeling like he's been overlooked, Darby Allin starts to get more and more reckless in the ring, putting himself in danger in order to get noticed. This leads to a feud with the veteran wrestler Matt Hardy, who tries to teach him the importance of pacing himself.

5. Jade Cargill: Jade Cargill becomes obsessed with winning the AEW Women's Championship and starts to bully the other wrestlers in order to get her way. She eventually crosses a line when she injures one of her opponents, leading to a showdown with the returning Nia Jax.

6. Eddie Kingston: Eddie Kingston starts to feel like he's losing his grip on the wrestling world and turns to alcohol to cope. This leads to a feud with the former AEW World Champion Jon Moxley, who tries to help him get clean.

7. Jungle Boy: After the death of his father, the legendary wrestler Luke Perry, Jungle Boy starts to question his own abilities and whether he can live up to his father's legacy. He seeks guidance from AEW legend Sting, who helps him regain his confidence.

8. PAC: After losing a crucial match, PAC becomes increasingly angry and violent in the ring, putting his opponents at risk. This leads to a feud with the masked luchador Rey Fenix, who tries to show him that there's more to wrestling than just winning.

9. Orange Cassidy: Orange Cassidy becomes obsessed with proving that he's a serious wrestler and starts to abandon his laid-back persona. This leads to a feud with the AEW TNT Champion Miro, who sees through his facade and tries to bring back the old Orange Cassidy.

10. Serena Deeb: Serena Deeb starts to feel like she's been overshadowed by the other wrestlers in AEW and decides to form her own faction. She recruits a group of up-and-coming wrestlers, but they struggle to gain traction until they face off against the established faction, The Elite.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Ganso Bomb posted:

After seeing a tweet from the AEW Anglebot posted in another thread, I got curious about ChatGPT's ability to create storylines.

I asked it to make 10 storylines for AEW wrestlers and most of these sound like things AEW would actually do (or, possibly, has already done or done variations on).

#5 is cursed and #6 sounds heavy. I kind of would really love to see #2 because I think Jericho could pull it off in a fun way.

I remember luke perry's run with the ten pounds of gold

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

zetamind2000 posted:

I remember luke perry's run with the ten pounds of gold

He wrestled with sideburns through much of the 90s

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
PAC already knows there's more to wrestling than just winning. Wrestling is also about tiny hammers.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Ganso Bomb posted:

#1) Feels like a step down for hanger but Sammy is a fun wrestler and can cut fun promos when he has a good angle. I could see this being a pretty good match and then a better than good hardcore match after.

#2) I want this real bad. Tranquilo Jericho. Tranquilicho. MJF is a natural antagonist for this kind of thing too.

#3) I'm pretty sure this actually happened already

#4) This is actually a pretty insightful idea for a feud, book it coward tony.

#5) Agreed this one is cursed

#6) This isn't the first time Jon Moxley has had to punch Eddie in the face as hard as he could to help Eddie get over his struggles against his inner demons and lord willing it won't be the last.

#7) Honestly out of all of the proposals so far this one I'm the least excited for simply because it feels too close to what Darby and Sting actually do in real AEW

#8) Book it Coward Tony

#9) The idea of Miro trying to beat the happy-go-lucky back into orange cassidy is genuinely a fun enough angle that I'm here for it. I like to envision that Miro is offended that Orange wants to be a serious wrestler when instead Miro liked him more as a funny little guy and now he will stop at nothing to convince Orange that actually his only role in life is to be a comedy midcarder.

#10) We *clap* need *clap* more *clap* female *clap* Elites! *clap*

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
I decided to ask the new Bing chatbot to book a PPV featuring AEW wrestlers going back in time to challenge WCW.

quote:

Here’s a possible pitch for a pay-per-view featuring AEW wrestlers traveling back in time to battle WCW wrestlers:

Title: AEW vs WCW: Clash of the Eras Date: November 2021 Location: MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas Theme: A mysterious portal opens up during an AEW Dynamite show, allowing WCW wrestlers from the late 90s to invade the present day. AEW wrestlers decide to fight back by going through the portal and challenging WCW wrestlers in their prime. The pay-per-view will feature matches from both timelines, with the fate of the wrestling world hanging in the balance.

Matches:

Sting (WCW) vs Darby Allin (AEW) in a Crow vs Crow match
The Outsiders (WCW) vs The Young Bucks (AEW) for the WCW Tag Team Championships
Goldberg (WCW) vs Brian Cage (AEW) in a Spear vs Drill Claw match
Chris Jericho (AEW) vs Chris Jericho (WCW) in a Battle of the Jerichos match
Diamond Dallas Page (WCW) vs Adam Page (AEW) in a Diamond Cutter vs Buckshot Lariat match
Rey Mysterio Jr. (WCW) vs Sammy Guevara (AEW) in a Lucha Libre showcase match
Ric Flair (WCW) vs MJF (AEW) in a Stylin’ and Profilin’ match
Hollywood Hogan (WCW) vs Kenny Omega (AEW) for the AEW World Championship

And how would it book the matches?

quote:

Here’s how I would book the outcomes of the matches:

Sting (WCW) vs Darby Allin (AEW): Sting wins after a Scorpion Death Drop, but shows respect to Darby after the match and passes him his baseball bat.
The Outsiders (WCW) vs The Young Bucks (AEW): The Young Bucks win after a Meltzer Driver, but are attacked by the nWo after the match. The AEW locker room comes to their aid and a brawl ensues.

Goldberg (WCW) vs Brian Cage (AEW): Goldberg wins after a Jackhammer, but Cage kicks out at 2.9. Goldberg is shocked and goes for another Jackhammer, but Cage counters with a Drill Claw for a near fall. Cage then goes for a second Drill Claw, but Goldberg reverses it into a Spear for the pin.

Chris Jericho (AEW) vs Chris Jericho (WCW): Chris Jericho (AEW) wins after a Judas Effect, but Chris Jericho (WCW) kicks out at 2.9. Chris Jericho (AEW) then locks in the Walls of Jericho, but Chris Jericho (WCW) reverses it into the Liontamer. Chris Jericho (AEW) escapes and hits another Judas Effect for the win. The two Jerichos then hug and celebrate together.

Diamond Dallas Page (WCW) vs Adam Page (AEW): Adam Page wins after a Buckshot Lariat, but DDP kicks out at 2.9. Adam Page then hits another Buckshot Lariat for the win. DDP then raises Adam Page’s hand and gives him a Diamond Cutter sign.

Rey Mysterio Jr. (WCW) vs Sammy Guevara (AEW): Rey Mysterio Jr. wins after a 619 and a West Coast Pop, but Sammy Guevara kicks out at 2.9. Rey Mysterio Jr. then goes for another 619, but Sammy Guevara catches him and hits a GTH for a near fall. Sammy Guevara then goes for a 630 Splash, but Rey Mysterio Jr. moves out of the way and hits a Springboard Hurricanrana for the win. Rey Mysterio Jr. then offers Sammy Guevara his mask as a sign of respect, but Sammy Guevara declines and hugs him instead.

Ric Flair (WCW) vs MJF (AEW): MJF wins after a low blow and a Salt of the Earth, but Ric Flair kicks out at 2.9. MJF then goes for another low blow, but Ric Flair blocks it and hits a chop block and a Figure Four Leglock. MJF reverses the pressure and reaches the ropes. Ric Flair then goes for another chop block, but MJF dodges it and hits a Double Cross for the win. MJF then mocks Ric Flair by doing his signature strut and wooing.

Hollywood Hogan (WCW) vs Kenny Omega (AEW): Kenny Omega wins after a One Winged Angel, but Hollywood Hogan kicks out at 2.9. Kenny Omega then hits another One Winged Angel for the win. Hollywood Hogan then grabs a microphone and says that he respects Kenny Omega as the best wrestler in the world, but he challenges him to one more match at Starrcade with both titles on the line. Kenny Omega accepts and shakes Hollywood Hogan’s hand, but Hollywood Hogan pulls him in and hits him with a big boot and a leg drop. The nWo then comes out and spray paints “nWo” on Kenny Omega’s back.

It sure is a big fan of 'wins after a [move], but the opponent kicks out at 2.9. But I really can't disagree with Hogan demanding to kick out of a One-Winged Angel.

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

That show sounds like it whips rear end

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Torrent posted:

I decided to ask the new Bing chatbot to book a PPV featuring AEW wrestlers going back in time to challenge WCW.

Kennel
May 1, 2008

BAWWW-UNH!
Of course Hogan would kick out from One Winged Angel.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Kennel posted:

Of course Hogan would kick out from One Winged Angel.

He kicked out at 2.9 when he could have kicked out at 0.1, kenny should be thanking him for passing the torch, brother

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

reignofevil posted:

#4) This is actually a pretty insightful idea for a feud, book it coward tony.

Yeah I was going to say this one sounded really good.

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
It seems like it got stuck on how to parse the language at "(wrestler) wins after a (finisher), but (opponent) kicks out at 2.9"

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

TheKingslayer posted:

"Your new lead announcer... TUCKER CARLSON"

quote:

The WWE Raw announcer's booth was buzzing with excitement as the wrestlers made their way down to the ring. Michael Cole, the play-by-play commentator, was joined by Corey Graves, the usual color commentator. But tonight, there was a new addition to the booth - Tucker Carlson.

The conservative pundit had recently been fired from Fox News, and he was hoping to make a splash in the world of professional wrestling. But as the night went on, it became clear that Carlson was not adjusting well to his new role.

As the first match got underway, Carlson made some awkward attempts at commentary. "This guy is a real fighter," he said of one wrestler. "He reminds me of myself, standing up to the liberal elites who try to silence us."

Graves rolled his eyes and turned to Cole. "Can we get someone else up here? This guy is insufferable."

But things took a turn for the worse when Carlson started ranting about his recent firing. "It's a travesty!" he shouted. "The mainstream media is out to get me! They're trying to silence my voice!"

Cole tried to steer the conversation back to the match, but Carlson wouldn't let it go. "I won't be silenced!" he yelled. "I won't let them win!"

As the night went on, Carlson's commentary became more and more unhinged. He started ranting about Antifa, socialism, and cancel culture. The wrestlers in the ring tried their best to ignore him, but the fans in the arena were starting to boo.

Finally, Cole had had enough. "I'm sorry, Tucker, but we need to focus on the match," he said firmly.

Carlson glared at him. "You're just like the rest of them," he spat. "Trying to silence me!"

Graves shook his head in disbelief. "This is a disaster," he muttered.

But just as things seemed like they couldn't get any worse, the lights in the arena flickered and went out. When they came back on, a group of wrestlers were standing in the ring, led by none other than Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

"What's going on?" Cole asked, confused.

The Rock stepped up to the announcer's booth, his eyes fixed on Carlson. "Listen, man," he said in a low voice. "I know you're going through a tough time right now. But you can't come up here and ruin the show for everyone else."

Carlson bristled. "Who are you to tell me what to do?"

The Rock just chuckled. "I'm the guy who's gonna teach you some manners." With that, he reached over and grabbed Carlson by the collar, pulling him over the announcer's desk and into the ring.

The crowd roared as The Rock and Carlson squared off, and the other wrestlers circled around them. For a moment, it seemed like Carlson might actually try to fight back - but then he seemed to come to his senses, and he backed away slowly.

As he made his way out of the ring and back up the ramp, the fans booed him mercilessly. But Carlson just shook his head and muttered to himself. "They'll see," he said. "They'll all see."
They finally got the rock to come back :goodshit:

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "

quote:

INT. AEW DYNAMITE STAGE - NIGHT

TONY KHAN, the founder and president of AEW, stands in the ring with a microphone. He is surrounded by AEW wrestlers, referees, announcers, and other personnel. The crowd is cheering loudly.

TONY KHAN: Hello, everyone! Welcome to AEW Dynamite! I have a very special announcement to make tonight. As you all know, next week we will be broadcasting live from the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California!

The crowd cheers louder.

TONY KHAN: And to celebrate this historic occasion, I have decided to do something unprecedented. Something that has never been done before in the history of professional wrestling. Something that will test your skills, your endurance, and your determination.

He pauses for dramatic effect.

TONY KHAN: I am hereby announcing the AEW Road Rage Challenge!

The crowd gasps. The wrestlers look confused and curious.

TONY KHAN: Here's how it works. Starting from tomorrow morning, you will all have exactly one week to get from Jacksonville, Florida to Los Angeles, California by any means necessary. You can drive, fly, hitchhike, walk, bike, or whatever you want. The only rule is that you cannot use any AEW-owned vehicles or planes. You have to find your own transportation.

He smiles.

TONY KHAN: And the first wrestler to arrive at the Staples Center and check in with me will receive a $1 million cash prize!

The crowd goes wild. The wrestlers erupt in cheers and chants of "AEW! AEW! AEW!"

TONY KHAN: That's right! One million dollars! Think of what you can do with that kind of money! You can buy a new house, a new car, a new wardrobe, a new life! The possibilities are endless!

He raises his voice over the noise.

TONY KHAN: But there's more! Not only will the winner get the money, but they will also get a guaranteed title shot of their choice at the next pay-per-view event!

The crowd goes even crazier. The wrestlers are ecstatic and start talking among themselves.

TONY KHAN: So what are you waiting for? Get ready to hit the road and make history! This is the AEW Road Rage Challenge! And it starts... NOW!

He drops the microphone and exits the ring. The wrestlers scramble to get their bags and belongings. Some of them form alliances and partnerships. Some of them start arguing and fighting. Some of them just look stunned and overwhelmed.

The announcers JIM ROSS, TONY SCHIAVONE, and EXCALIBUR comment on the chaos.

JIM ROSS: Oh my God! Did you hear that? Tony Khan has just announced the most insane challenge ever in wrestling history!

TONY SCHIAVONE: This is unbelievable! A race across the country for one million dollars and a title shot! This is going to be epic!

EXCALIBUR: This is going to be madness! How are these wrestlers going to survive this journey? What kind of obstacles will they face? Who will make it to Los Angeles first?

JIM ROSS: I don't know, Excalibur, but I can't wait to find out! Folks, don't go anywhere! We'll be right back with more AEW Dynamite after this commercial break!

The screen fades to black.

quote:

The plot of the movie is as follows:

After Tony Khan announces the AEW Road Rage Challenge, the wrestlers scramble to get on the road and find their own transportation. Some of them form alliances and partnerships, such as The Elite Express (Adam Cole and The Young Bucks), Team Taz (Ricky Starks and Brian Cage), and Best Friends (Orange Cassidy, Chuck Taylor, and Trent).

The Lucha Bros (Penta El Zero Miedo and Rey Fenix) decide to go solo and compete against each other. They have a friendly rivalry and try to outdo each other with their high-flying moves and stunts. They also encounter some of their old enemies from Mexico, such as Los Ingobernables de Japon (Tetsuya Naito, Sanada, Evil, Shingo Takagi, and Bushi), who are also in the race and want to settle some scores.

Some of them try to sabotage each other’s vehicles, such as Chris Jericho and MJF, who are bitter rivals and former partners. They use various tricks and traps, such as banana peels, thumbtacks, and a little bit of the bubbly. They also encounter other enemies along the way, such as The Pinnacle (Wardlow, FTR, Shawn Spears, and Tully Blanchard), who are also competing in the race.

Some of them have personal issues to deal with, such as Kenny Omega and Hangman Adam Page, who are former friends and tag team partners. They decide to reunite for one last ride together, but they have to face their unresolved feelings and old enemies, such as The Dark Order (Evil Uno, Stu Grayson, John Silver, Alex Reynolds, Colt Cabana, Alan Angels, Preston Vance, and Anna Jay), who are also in the race and want to recruit Hangman to their group.

Some of them have unexpected adventures along the way, such as Cody Rhodes and Brandi Rhodes, who fly in a private jet with their dog Pharaoh. However, they encounter bad weather and mechanical issues that force them to land in various locations. They also meet some celebrities and other wrestling personalities who help them or hinder them in their journey.

The Best Friends and Orange Cassidy save a small town from zombies by fighting their way to a mall where they meet a group of survivors led by Dustin Rhodes and including many AEW wrestlers who have not been infected.

The movie culminates in a climactic showdown at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, where the wrestlers arrive one by one and check in with Tony Khan. However, they soon realize that there is a twist: the $1 million prize and the title shot are not for the first wrestler to arrive, but for the last one standing. Tony Khan reveals that he has rigged the arena with explosives and traps, and that he has been behind the zombie invasion all along. He explains that he is bored with wrestling and wants to create a new spectacle: a battle royale for survival. He then activates the countdown timer and locks the doors. The wrestlers have no choice but to fight each other until only one remains.
The movie ends with a surprise twist: the last wrestler standing is not one of the main characters, but a minor character who has been hiding in the background throughout the movie. The character is revealed to be Danhausen (a cameo by Danhausen), who is a comedic wrestler with a spooky gimmick. He has been following the wrestlers in a hearse that he stole from The Undertaker (a cameo by The Undertaker). He uses his charm and humor to avoid trouble and make friends along the way. He also uses his catchphrase “Very nice, very evil” to get what he wants. He manages to survive the battle royale by pretending to be dead and lying on the floor until everyone else is eliminated. He then gets up and claims the $1 million prize and the title shot. He celebrates by dancing and saying “Yes! Danhausen is rich! Danhausen is champion! Danhausen is very nice, very evil!” as Tony Khan watches in disbelief.

The movie ends with a post-credits scene: Tony Khan is shown being arrested by the police for his crimes. He is escorted to a police car by Officer Colt Cabana (a cameo by Colt Cabana), who mocks him for his failed plan. Tony Khan vows revenge as he is driven away.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Torrent posted:

The character is revealed to be Danhausen (a cameo by Danhausen),

And they say Hollywood is out of ideas!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

I'm gonna have to really take my time with this one it's got a lot to unpack.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

Dave Meltzer has begun using the third person under certain circumstances on twitter.

"And Dave Meltzer had already reported on that-" said Dave Meltzer as people started to flee before he got off on one of his tangents.

"And people aren't giving enough credit to Dave Meltzer, who is really the first person besides Dave Meltzer to fully appreciate the complexities of a six star match"

At this point Dave Meltzer said that Dave Meltzer needed to go through some papers quickly to get a quote on what Dave Meltzer had said about the six star match in question. Papers shuffled, and then briefly he returned.
"And if I hear that Vince McMahon says something to the effect that Bray Wyatt is special and deserves it and I think that there is something to that- I will write it down right now"

Despite no follow-up questions, Dave Meltzer's answer to my question about what he meant by "wink" was concise and straightforward: "I just am thinking" and just "thinking" is something Dave Meltzer does best.

Meltzer the interviewer, not the reporter, holds press conferences for bookings that are then published, but Dave Meltzer the commentator merely says things off the cuff and doesn't even know where he's going with them. Such is the nature of the beast that is Dave Meltzer. When he loses his story line and simply says "and Vince McMahon" people will start to ask questions.

Meltzer the interviewer is smart, articulate and comfortable. There is a reason that Meltzer is willing to go to Paris and get interviewed by Katie Lee. But Dave Meltzer the commentator is not gifted with the ability to think. He goes to commercial, so we skip ahead to the next thing.

Meltzer the interviewer is highly intelligent. He is doing the best he can to show the audience why this particular match is the biggest match in the history of sports entertainment. He is saying things that his audience already knows and they are listening.

Meltzer the commentator is trying to get his game face on. He looks like he's seen too much Kryptonite in his lifetime. His game face is two prongs and the prongs are "we need to cut to commercial," and "why don't you look at that game in Jacksonville where the game is on?"

This problem is part of the job, but this isn't one of them.

And there are two reasons that this "we need to cut to commercial" is a problem:

1. We don't need to cut to commercial because Dave Meltzer is letting us know that something is going to happen that's going to be important. But I thought this guy was the expert in wrestling history and he's not even taking the time to introduce his own poo poo, I've been here this whole time and he's holding out on me!

2. This is your GOAT talking about his own poo poo. I don't know if you read The Wrestling Observer, but The Wrestling Observer is better than all of the wrestling websites put together. When Meltzer is talking about history- the Observer is the only website that matters. But The Observer is always talking about events that have already occurred, which is why when The Observer explains why the first ever TLC match should be a six star match, it will be completely wrong and utterly beside the point and not even worth reading.

We only need to cut to commercial when Meltzer is giving us something that is important. When Dave Meltzer's style becomes more mainstream, and he's not willing to show the audience that it's something important, then we will get worried about the internet meltdown that will occur when we cut to commercial during our interstitial program because he's talking about the first TLC match, "what? you're a loving idiot, you moron! don't go to commercial! screw your mother!" and someone will be mad. And it's Meltzer who's getting mad at us.

That's not good. That's bad. We can't have Meltzer as the reason we have a million of the same TLC matches at the same time.

It is okay to hold off on cutting to commercial when a non-Meltzer guy is giving a thoughtful answer to a question. Jim Ross is the expert in wrestling history. But he doesn't talk in generalities, he talks in specifics and he tells you when you can cut to commercial.

Meltzer does not. It's like a parent that's trying to coach a child and the kid won't listen and the parent is like "oh that was nice of you to listen to me. Good job, listen to me. I am not really sure what you were doing though. You've got a problem, alright. You've got a real problem. Now I'm going to write about it."

And the kid is all like "gently caress you you rear end in a top hat. I am loving eighteen, what did I do to you? I'm just living my life. gently caress you."

And the parent is like "what the hell are you talking about, you snot covered mutant. Now get your rear end in my car. You're going to DC tonight."

And the kid says "what's DC? I'm going to DC because Dave Meltzer has decided it is going to be a 6-star match. Right?"

And the parent is like "really? You want to go to DC because you heard Dave Meltzer say something about the first ever TLC match? Good for you. Now get in the car. The whole way. No sitting in the back."

And the kid says "Why is the suit if I'm not going to the match?"

And the parent is all "Because if we get stopped, it's your fault. I need you to be there and be bright and energetic, I need you to represent all that is good and professional in wrestling and you're failing because you're not here. Now, open the door."

And the kid is like "well gently caress this I'm taking a nap."

and so they set off to the first ever TLC event which Dave Meltzer had promised would be a six star match and the kid promised not to be a little bitch if any cops got talky about whether he needed a "car seat" or if that was an "open container of alcohol". Soon enough they arrived at Tables Ladders and Chairs and a man by the name of Matt Hardy would win the first ever TLC match. He would pull out a piece of one of the ladders and blow the ladder up with fireworks and afterward Meltzer would break down the match and claim it was 6-star and as far as he was concerned, that was what mattered.

The kid took the car ride home to his mom who was pissed about the late curfew. He didn't want to talk to his parents because of what happened at the match, but he thought about the match with Dave Meltzer. He had never seen a 6-star match before. He felt a little stupid, but then he realized that this event was going to set a standard for how good matches were supposed to be, not just now, but over time.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."

quote:

INT. WRESTLING RING - NIGHT

The arena is packed with enthusiastic fans, eagerly awaiting the next match. Hulk Hogan stands tall in the ring, flexing his muscles and basking in the adoration of the crowd.

ANNOUNCER 1
And here he is, folks! The one and only Hulk Hogan, the embodiment of Hulkamania!

ANNOUNCER 2
Hogan looks unstoppable tonight! But wait, who's that? It's Bobby "The Brain" Heenan and his entourage!

The crowd's cheers turn to boos as Bobby Heenan, accompanied by Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, and Paul Orndorff, enters the arena. They make their way toward the ring, wearing smug expressions.

BOBBY HEENAN
(Smiling maliciously)
Well, well, well, Hogan, looks like your luck has run out! The Heenan Family is here to put you in your place!

HULK HOGAN
(Stepping forward, determined)
You may think you're tough, Heenan, but no one can break the spirit of Hulkamania!

Big John Studd, King Kong Bundy, and Paul Orndorff surround Hogan, launching a vicious attack. The crowd gasps as they relentlessly pummel the wrestling legend.

BIG JOHN STUDD
(Laughing)
Look at him, boys! The mighty Hulkster brought to his knees!

KING KONG BUNDY
(Smirking)
Hulkamania is nothing compared to the power of the Heenan Family!

PAUL ORNDORFF
(Mocking)
You're finished, Hogan! Time for you to admit defeat!

Hogan struggles to defend himself but is overwhelmed by the relentless assault.

INT. LOCKER ROOM - LATER

Mean Gene Okerlund approaches Hulk Hogan, who is sitting on a bench, nursing his injuries. Hogan looks battered but resolute.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
(Concerned)
Hulk, that was a brutal assault out there! What do you have to say about the Heenan Family's actions?

HULK HOGAN
(Grimacing with pain)
Mean Gene, what the Heenan Family did tonight was a low blow. They not only attacked me physically but also mocked and insulted me. But I want to make something clear, brother.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
(Listening attentively)
What is it, Hulk?

HULK HOGAN
(With determination)
If the Heenan Family doesn't put an end to their attacks and stop making fun of me, I'm not afraid to do what it takes. I'll go straight to my mom and tell her what they've been up to!

Mean Gene Okerlund raises an eyebrow, trying to stifle a laugh.

MEAN GENE OKERLUND
(Smiling)
You're not kidding around, Hulk! Well, let's hope it doesn't come to that. But I'm sure your mom would have your back!

HULK HOGAN
(Nods, a hint of a smile)
Absolutely, Mean Gene. And the Heenan Family better believe that the power of Hulkamania will prevail, with or without Mom's intervention!

The locker room door closes as Hogan prepares to recover and regroup, ready to face the Heenan Family once again.

FADE OUT.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
THE ODYSSEY

quote:

"I just can't grasp this uncle howdy poo poo" said Vince to a very sullen Bray Wyatt. "Nobody wants that old fucker, they want THE FIEND. They want big boy! Clowno! They want the toothy grinner himself! They wanna see the doll! They wanna see the goo! They wanna see the box-like structure!"

"But sir-" Said Bray Wyatt

"I'm not done! They wanna see
the sick pig! They wanna see the scab! They wanna see the motherfucker who can come back and kill you if he's not good enough the first time, you sick bastard. They wanna see the sad sack just like Jimmy McNichol's old man, that this bitch was loved by so many people until he blew his head off in a house with his own kids there, and what they wanna see is the loving guy who calls himself 'The Hood'! They wanna see that fucker! He's the one! THEY WANT HIM! THEY WANT HIM! HE'S NOT ENOUGH FOR THEM, THEY WANT MORE! JUST LIKE ROSEY! JUST LIKE MISTY SWAN! JUST LIKE THE IRON SHEEN! JUST LIKE loving GUY SMITH! JUST LIKE JACK THE LADY!"

At that point the room fell silent and Bray Wyatt, the thin, pious, forlorn-looking man stood there in silence. Vince glanced around the room and then shook his head in bafflement. "I just don't get it Vince." he muttered. "The guy was a showman, like Triple H, and when the business started to suck we all thought he could be our savior. And he sucked. He sucked really bad, but when he got hurt he just went back to the hospital. Where they sucked his dick dry." At that point Vince busted out into laughter, and the room fell silent and stared at Vince in surprise, while Bray Wyatt looked down and tried to hide his tears.

"If only this" I couldn't let him go Vince thought, "If only this had happened five years ago." Vince picked up his glass and took a long drink, and then another, and another. "We could have rebuilt Vince McMahon today, and like a phoenix rising from the ashes we would have been the baddest motherfuckers ever!" Vince's brain had begun to start working. This was the possibility. This was what Vince needed, the chance to kill his arch-nemesis, and to carve out the new, leaner, meaner, new, bigger, more powerful McMahon empire. Vince began to pull his papers towards him. "Look" he said, "I've got a plan. We just hire an agent to drive around and draw for us, we let him drive whatever he wants. We say 'drive whatever you want,' just don't take a poo poo inside it. I want this to be art. I want this to be Banksy. I want this to be something that will shock the poo poo out of you, but in the best possible way."

Then Vince pulled out his cell phone and pushed some buttons. "You have a car, right?" said Vince.

"What?" replied Bray Wyatt.

"A car!" Vince exclaimed. "You have a car. You just come here, we give you a big bag of cash, and you give us the keys to this car, and we'll drive around town and make art!"

"Oh, I see" said Bray Wyatt. "Ohhhhhh, yes! I see."

Bray Wyatt began to cry.

Vince Vince McMahon just paid $50,000 in cash to have a car driven around town for us, and he has chosen the same car that Lynyrd Skynyrd was driving when they got drunk and wrecked it, but this time we are paying cash, so gently caress it. We are paying cash. I look at Lynyrd Skynyrd as the coolest motherfuckers to have ever lived, and I plan to keep Lynyrd Skynyrd's legend alive, and I need to pay tribute to a legend.

That afternoon, as Vince McMahon and Bray Wyatt walked down Main Street in Chico, California and saw a really big Volkswagen bug, they both started to laugh hysterically, because it reminded them of Lynyrd Skynyrd's sick show bus. Bray said "No loving way!" and Vince began to pound on the glass. "No loving way!" Vince exclaimed, "That's your car? That's your car!" Vince banged his hand on the window again and again, and the driver was too drunk to get out of the car, and just sat there, passed out, with his head lolled back and his tongue hanging out.

"Holy poo poo!" said Vince.

Then Vince turned to Bray. "Get in the car with me." he said. "Come on, old boy." Vince opened the door and Bray crawled into the car and started to cry. "I love you guys" he said to Vince and the driver.

"Don't worry old boy," said Vince, "we are gonna bring you back to your feet." Vince sat there, and cried, and so did Bray.

The next day, Vince McMahon and Bray Wyatt loaded the car with cans of spray paint and drove it to the desert. As they drove across the desert they noticed a herd of wild horses, and the thought of killing wild horses filled Vince McMahon's mind. He quickly pulled out his cell phone and called a Wild Horse Trust, and asked them for information on how to kill wild horses, and in less than a minute they had sent him the perfect instruction manual on how to humanely and respectfully dispatch a wild horse. He read it over and over again, and Vince McMahon couldn't wait to get to the horses, and kill them, and get back home to show his family.

"This," he said, "is gonna be awesome."

When they got to the horses, they drew near, but the wild horses did not see them. They were dead asleep and snoring, dreaming that the time of their death had not yet come, and when they awoke, they would be lying in the hot desert sun, rotting from the inside out.

When the wild horses woke up, Vince McMahon took out his spray paint can, and began to scrawl a message onto their bodies. He had a big message on his mind.

VINCE MCMAHON AT THE SIDESTONE OF MOTHERFUCKING HISTORY. MOM AND DAD. LYNYRD SKYNYRD. BRYCE JAMES. P.J. HARLOW. WELL gently caress YOU.

Later that night, Vince McMahon and Bray Wyatt returned to the town of Chico, California and went to the gas station, and bought a drink. As the gas station attendant poured them each a cup of ice cold Diet Coke, Vince McMahon looked at the hand-written note that the attendant had given them, and read it.

"That's fuckin' awesome, dude." he said. "I love it."

And Vince McMahon loved it, because he and Bray Wyatt had done an awesome, important thing, and now they could all sleep good, because they had given a lot of money to charity.

But in their dream, it wasn't the end.

As Vince McMahon slept that night, he dreamt that he was with the Caravan, and the Caravan had just passed a sign that read CHICO.

"I'm staying in Chico." Vince said.

"You aren't staying in Chico," said the Caravan driver. "You are going to kill wild horses and spray paint their bodies with messages, and then you are going to bring the bodies back to this gas station so that we can all sleep soundly at night."

And Vince McMahon did not sleep well that night, because he did not want to kill wild horses, and he was very, very afraid that when he awoke the next morning, and discovered that he was still alive, that Bray Wyatt would still be alive, and that Vince McMahon was going to have to kill Bray Wyatt, and kill him many times over, and that if that happened, he would never be able to sleep again, because he would always be waking up from his nightmare, the nightmare of killing Bray Wyatt, and killing him over and over, forever.

And the next morning, when Vince McMahon woke up, and realized that he was still alive, he immediately ran to the bathroom, and vomited. He then fell into his husband's arms, sobbing and shaking, and he told his husband that he was scared that they were both going to die, and that he did not want to do this anymore.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

"The Hood" Bray Wyatt

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

quote:

I found a letter from Tony Khan regarding recent spoilery events.

Dear Eddie,

It has come to our attention that your model in AEW Fight Forever looks like dogshit. Like the worst. That was not our intention.

We take pride in the talent you bring to All Elite Wrestling. However, some wires got crossed and the end result was to make you look like a sex doll that the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio brought to life. Again, not our idea.

We're sorry that this occurred. Please accept this G1 invite as compensation.

Sincerely,

Tony Khan

Eddie Kingston penned a letter to his new enemy Tony Khan explaining his own rather severe feelings that is fully recorded below as he originally dictated it.

"Dear Mr Khan

"I would like to begin by saying that my own intentions were not to make myself look like a sex doll that was "constructed using the leftovers of the right parts" (I don't know if that's the exact phrase, but it's what I remember). I would like to take this moment to thank you for making the situation worse than it had to be.

"Let's take it back to Sunday. Let me set the scene: I'm in Philly, standing in the back of a taping at the 2300 Arena. I'm showing the way for my friend XO Lishus, and we both walk out on the ramp together. After he does a double-neck, I put my hands together with my right hand on my chest and say "keep the money coming Mr Khan, they love you here". That's it.

"But that wasn't enough for you. You came out and said "Suck it, Eddie". And this is what I heard:

"Suck it, Eddie, I can do whatever I want because I own All Elite Wrestling. That's what's up. Suck it."

"To be honest, I thought I heard it wrong. I looked over at XO and asked him "did I hear that right?" and he told me I did. So I just dropped my arm down to my side and walked away.

"No one else heard it. No one else heard "suck it, Eddie". Because everyone knows that no one could ever suck that low. Not even you.

"I thought that was going to be the end of it. I didn't think you could get any worse than that. But then came Monday. Monday night at Double or Nothing, and you were back with a vengeance. "YOU SUCK, ELDIE!", and that just killed me.

"You know the ironic thing? I don't actually suck. Not as bad as you suck Tony, anyway. Not even close.

"I mean, I'm not a self-esteem case or anything. I'm pretty confident in myself, and I have a little self-confidence. But at the end of the day, if you walk into a room and people don't want to hang out with me, that means I suck.

"I've met women who didn't want to date me. I've met men who didn't want to marry me. It happens. And I just brushed it off. Because if they don't want to be with me, I must not be very good at something.
"Just look at yourself Tony. I don't know why, but you really irk me. You got to the top of that ladder, and now you can't even get in the ring and have some fun? Maybe it's because you suck so much.

"Anyway, you were on social media this week, and I noticed you were talking to some fans. In those posts, you were talking about the "first sign" and the "Last sign". And how everyone will get to see if these superstars are for real, or are just back-stabbing wolves who were happy to be successful while you were clawing for them at the finish line.

"I would say the "last sign" is you. You've done everything. You've been the face of the company. You've turned out to be one of the most despised wrestlers in the entire business. You're a ratings monster. You're an anti-hero. And now you're a heel. Oh yeah, and you've taken over the company.

"But you know what Tony? Whatever, all the fans know it's all about you. You're the man, you can do whatever you want, and you know it. That's why I never put you over for Rookie of the Year.

"You're never going to be a good guy. All of the success you've had is a result of being the guy who cashed in last, played the villain to every babyface that worked in your company, and was the master of the foulmouthed insult."

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

quote:

AEW wrestler "The American Dragon" Bryan Danielson got into an argument with a fan after his match against Kazuchika Okada at Forbidden Door. The fan threw a hot dog at Bryan, who responded by screaming, "MEAT IS MURDER!" and hitting the fan with a beer bottle.

The fan then went up to Bryan's wife and threatened her, telling her that if she didn't shut Bryan up then he'd "beat your husband's rear end."

After Danielson's wife backed up his side of the story, the fan apologized to Danielson's wife and got a round of applause for his apology.

Article continues below

Although that fan got punished for his actions, former WWE Superstar Paige had some issues with the way things were handled. She tweeted a video of the incident where the fan is being escorted out of the building. Paige said that she had to deal with fans doing the same thing while she was in WWE.

"While being escorted out I had to deal with fans doing the same thing!"

She went on to criticize a AEW fan for threatening her, saying "what are we doing to people now?"

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮

A Wrestling Rat Race, eh?

Bonk
Aug 4, 2002

Douche Baggins
Prompt: "Pitch me a sequel to Money Plane starring Bray Wyatt"

quote:

After the demise of Darius Emmanuel Grouch III (Kelsey Grammer) in the first film, his son (played by Bray Wyatt) inherits the notorious Money Plane. Wyatt's character "The Fiend" sets out on a mission to revamp the illegal gambling operation with a new, more twisted approach. However, a group of savvy hackers threatens to expose the operation's secrets, leading to a race against time to shut down the Money Plane before it's too late. A thrilling follow-up to the action-packed original, Money Plane 2: Blood Money is a must-see for fans of high-stakes adventure.
I'd watch this, tbh.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Bonk posted:

Prompt: "Pitch me a sequel to Money Plane starring Bray Wyatt"

I'd watch this, tbh.

That's just the newest storyline between Wyatt and Tony D'Angelo when he inevitably gets drafted back down to NXT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

This is bullshit! The Rumble didn't own the Money Plane! He was trying to rob it and ended up being murdered by its representatives!