Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

Kishin Liger revealed himself. He spit mist in the eyes of referred Marty Atami and Minoru Suzuki, then grabbed a spike from the outside. Atami jumped into the gap and was about to throw the spike on Suzuki, before he was grabbed by Kishin Liger. Afterwards, atami got hit again. After Kishin Liger got away from him, a ball was thrown on him by Suzuki, who was still chasing after him. Minoru Suzuki grabbed the ball and hit Kishin Liger with it. Kishin Liger was left severely injured, his head and hand bleeding. Kishin Liger, however, jumped from the second floor of the building and was thrown over the cliff by Minoru Suzuki, who got out of Liger's way. The three escaped. Kishin Liger later made some videos to make money, that included his story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Holy poo poo dude don't post KOPW spoilers in here!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super macho dude posted:

The Awesome Khali Drops Khali
It was the mirror match asked for by literally nobody!

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Angry_Ed posted:

Daniel Bryan ended the show with a promo about Erick Rowan, while Austin had a brief shot of Rowan, a shot of him in the ring, and then a shot of Austin in the ring. Austin then cut to a Foley match in which Wyatt was defeated during a brawl (the crowd had apparently not quite calmed down to Bryan's antics) and a Foley chant was heard. He brought Vince McMahon out to the ring and gave him his famous "I did the leg." McMahon is currently working as an ambassador for the WWE, and while the promotion is in this year's "big 12," Vince has indicated (via WWE.com) that he is interested in expanding his interests in the WWE Network.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

Back in 1999, the late great British Bulldog came back to WWE and had a small feud with The Rock, culminating with The Rock challenging Bulldog to a Dog Poo Match. The match eventually didn't happen, and the feud faded away, but at least the Dog Poop match made a name for itself in the wrestling world.

Dog Pee.

Dog Pee is a rare WWE PPV PPV style match that has become almost legendary in our hobby for its high impact. The match itself began with "The Big Dog" with his famous "Dog Poop" pose and continued with the Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton all walking through the crowd, with Paul Heyman's ring announcer doing the pooping sound effect. It ended with each of them grabbing something in the air and pooping on the spot. Heyman's ring announcer did the pooping noise thing, and the crowd responded with what sounded like a little cat, cat-cat-poo.

The result was one of the most iconic in WWE history.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

....continued with the Rock, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Brock Lesnar and Randy Orton all walking through the crowd, with Paul Heyman's ring announcer doing the pooping sound effect. It ended with each of them grabbing something in the air and pooping on the spot. Heyman's ring announcer did the pooping noise thing, and the crowd responded with what sounded like a little cat, cat-cat-poo.

And in a super rare followup image

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Jerusalem posted:

The below sounds way more exciting than what actually happened:

The main event was between Hollywood Hogan (nWo) and Sting (WCW) for the WCW World Heavyweight Championship. Nick Patrick, who had favored the nWo before, was chosen as the referee through a random drawing. This show was a part of the New Year's Revolution in 1991. Nick Patrick was the ring announcer. He was a very talented announcer and if the match would have been a little longer, the crowd might have gotten a bit louder. Hulk Hogan won by DQ in 2:28. Sting took the match in 19 seconds.

The match was pretty solid. Vince McMahon tried to get Sting to tap out to a sunset flip by sending Sting's head through the ringpost. Hogan refused on several occasions. Vince told Sting that no matter what he did, Hogan would always be the better man. Vince's words were true because Sting gave Hogan the biggest beatdown of his life that night by dropping him down in the ring. As he was taken down, Sting said, "I'm done". A moment later Hogan regained his composure by saying, "I never quit" and made Sting tap out. But, Vince didn't let

Glass Punkbull 141
Jan 9, 2008

This is the face of a winner. This is what winning looks like.
The show opened with John Cena already in the ring wearing new red and black gear. He proceeded to cut a promo that ran nearly 30 minutes, disparaging the nation of Serbia with a wide range of complaints including: their drug use, their corruption, and their lack of progress towards getting rid of the F-bomb in local law. In the midst of his rant, the announcer warned Cena he'd have his hands full if he tried to run from the promo's message and left him to continue on his rampage. This led to Cena hitting the F-bomb as his opponent, a bearded and scarlet-robed Russian, charged with trying to take him down. He returned the favor with a huge splash before slamming him to the mat with a flurry of punches before using a clothesline to send his foe down to the mat before he's forced off the outside.

As the two fighters continued their skirmish backstage, John Cena stood over his former foe by the ropes on the ring's ring steps and gave his final tribute to him before walking away to the music of "Dance, Dance, Baby."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpSZOEJdPNU

Glass Punkbull 141 fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Sep 26, 2019

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

The Big Boss Man wrestled Al Snow in the first ever Kennel From Hell match in a cage filled with dogs. It also features the first appearance of the famous Dog-Fisted Man (known as Gremlin or "Little Boy") on television. The match was also the first to use the "Big Boss Man is the King" promotion.

Contents show]

Events

When Big Bossman and Mr. Fuji met, Fuji warned that Big Bossman was an evil man - but Big Bossman wouldn't listen. Big Bossman then brought out a cage full of vicious dogs. During the match, the dogs attacked a dog named Denny (which made the fans all scared), and the dogs continued to attack the ring. When the dogs were all defeated, Big Bossman then made a comeback with his powers. He then made the dogs eat some of his brain to try and break them. The dogs were all in a daze and in pain. But soon, they began to get stronger and begin a rampage, leading to the dogs turning on the ring. This lead to the dogs attacking each other and turning on the ring. Eventually, the ring was saved by

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy loving poo poo this is beautiful.

"confirmed by WCW timekeeper" :lol:

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I think for me personally, the worst thing I’ve done was when Vince McMahon made me do the "Baby New Year" thing because it was so freakin’ awkward. He had me in a freakin’ diaper with a New Year hat and he wanted me dancing and all I could think of was how I was so loving uncomfortable and like nobody was gonna know that I was going to be doing that and I was thinking it was gonna be so loving stupid and I didn't like it at all. But then they didn't, and it worked.

JOE: Yeah, for me personally, one of the biggest things we did is, I did this very similar to the "Baby" New Year thing. I was in a diaper and I looked like I was going to cry or I was so uncomfortable and there was a bunch of people sitting behind me and I wanted them to touch me and I wanted them to tell me what they thought of me. Then suddenly a lot of people started to go to the bathroom, and I had to go. Then they turned around and

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Jerusalem posted:

Holy loving poo poo this is beautiful.

"confirmed by WCW timekeeper" :lol:

Agreed. This rules.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
John Cena announced to the Extreme Rules crowd: We have caught and compromised to a permanent end Vince McMahon, and we are announcing that we have caught him as well…and the whole WWE is now on the hook for his debts and our debts now…and I will personally make sure that the entire WWE is in financial ruin!

After that, the rest of the RAW roster (Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Sheamus) appeared, and they did their job. As they walked onto the stage, they shook everybody's hands, and thanked the fans who stayed after the pay-per-view was over. They thanked WWE for giving them a chance, and WWE for making them stars. And they said, "I love you."

As they exited, they received a big round of applause from the fans who waited on them.

Afterward, the audience was taken to a private room for a video meeting with Vince McMahon. At the beginning, Vince McMahon gave out the final instructions to the wrestlers who were being locked into the cage, and they were told to take out any weapons that they could from the audience—anything.

Angry_Ed
Mar 30, 2010

Grimey Drawer

Bard Maddox posted:

John Cena announced to the Extreme Rules crowd: We have caught and compromised to a permanent end Vince McMahon, and we are announcing that we have caught him as well…and the whole WWE is now on the hook for his debts and our debts now…and I will personally make sure that the entire WWE is in financial ruin!

After that, the rest of the RAW roster (Cena, Rey Mysterio, and Sheamus) appeared, and they did their job. As they walked onto the stage, they shook everybody's hands, and thanked the fans who stayed after the pay-per-view was over. They thanked WWE for giving them a chance, and WWE for making them stars. And they said, "I love you."

As they exited, they received a big round of applause from the fans who waited on them.

Afterward, the audience was taken to a private room for a video meeting with Vince McMahon. At the beginning, Vince McMahon gave out the final instructions to the wrestlers who were being locked into the cage, and they were told to take out any weapons that they could from the audience—anything.

Did you accidentally write the sequel to Big Apple Takedown?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bard Maddox posted:

Vince McMahon gave out the final instructions to the wrestlers who were being locked into the cage

Ted Turner had his doomsday music video prepped for the end-times, Vince McMahon has his schedule for WWE's final day prepped too.

Did I did I WOOOO did I happen to hear Vince McMahon say he was going to hold WCW in the palm of his hands? The point is that he did a poo poo ton of stuff for WCW and to me the WWF's biggest thing was their TV shows. Why would you pay a company to do that for you? If you were going to have people pay money to see their TV shows, why not have the WWF do it for the WWE? This is a very smart comment on the WWE's part because they would've been screwed by a WCW deal if it hadn't been for Vince McMahon's involvement.

You can't buy an ad and have it be a success. I'm sorry you had your dreams and your wishes to create a TV show fail horribly. This isn't some small time gimmick for you. This is a major league business dealing with a big time deal.

You can't buy something that didn't have the necessary assets to make it work, or the necessary people to work on it, or the resources to put it together.

drat, Ric Flair lays out solid business and finance advice for once.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Our main event for the evening is John Cena vs. R-Truth in a tables match. Punk comes out in the main event, costs Cena the match and then retreats to the top of the stage, where he sits down cross-legged. Cena and Punk wrestle in a "Hollywood" battle royal with an audience comprised of WWE performers and others dressed as Hollywood stars, including Johnny Knoxville, Sean Michaels, and Jim Belushi.

Cena is the first wrestler to be eliminated, and he returns to the ring. He delivers a vicious knee to Punk's jaw, and Punk collapses. Cena then gets the win in the match.

Later that night, Cena and Punk walk to their hotel room. Punk tells the cameraman, "I'm ready for the match," and runs into the locker room, saying that he's going to fight Cena.

Cena takes off his shirt, exposing three muscles in his torso.

"Hey, man - what the hell? No way he could kill me that easy! I know I can out-strength you and out-think you, but you have to be out-maneuver me," Punk said

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

(Punk) then retreats to the top of the stage, where he sits down cross-legged.

Oh poo poo, we can finally find out how that promo would have ended before the mic cut!

I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon, alright? We do this whole bully campaign...
and it worked for a short while. I was at a charity event back in the day when I had a group of friends…the WWF would send all of the top guys to the event. And I’ll tell you who was at the event for me. They were there with some of their best friends that were wrestlers of course. And I’ve got a couple of friends of my own, I’m not going to say which ones, but a couple of my friends who were there on their own, to tell you the truth, there was nothing there that had to do with WWF because I was in that kind of a group of friends…it was a WWF-centric group of friends.

Oh. :ms:

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!

Jerusalem posted:

Oh poo poo, we can finally find out how that promo would have ended before the mic cut!

I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon is dead. But the fact is, it’s going to be taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon, alright? We do this whole bully campaign...
and it worked for a short while. I was at a charity event back in the day when I had a group of friends…the WWF would send all of the top guys to the event. And I’ll tell you who was at the event for me. They were there with some of their best friends that were wrestlers of course. And I’ve got a couple of friends of my own, I’m not going to say which ones, but a couple of my friends who were there on their own, to tell you the truth, there was nothing there that had to do with WWF because I was in that kind of a group of friends…it was a WWF-centric group of friends.

Oh. :ms:

This reads like a Donald Trump quote.

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Talk about your Psalms, talk about John 3:16—Austin 3:16 says, "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven." These things are very similar. They're even saying, "Let's not let God get away with this."

But then they say, "It says in Psalm 118, 'Hear the word of the Lord.'

"Hear, O Israel, the Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He makes me lie down in green pastures.' (Psalm 118:1-4) And the Lord is my Rock, my fortress, my salvation. I will not want. I will not see strife or evil in the midst of my God, in the gates of my city or in its courts." He makes me lie down in green pastures. And then the Lord says, "I will be my servant. I will take away the anger from the earth, and I will bring to nothing the anger of the wicked." (Psalm 118:6-8) And the Lord will establish his covenant forever and ever and ever."

Now

:shrug: Don't know what I expected. Ah well. Austin is now Jake Roberts. Let's see what Jericho's up to.

Malenko, you claim to be the man of a thousand holds. But I counted and you know about sixty. But I know 1004 and I wrote them all down, here we go:

Hold 1:
 The Soviet Union and China, two great and powerful states that could make a real effort at political change from within the framework of the world imperialist system, have become victims in the fight against communism.

Hold 2: Japan and its allies, the Republic of Korea and South Korea, and their ally, the People's Republic of China. All these states in turn are victimized, because they have chosen to become the victims of the imperialist countries, the superpowers and the superpowers and so forth. (hold)

Hold 3: Australia and its allies, the United States, the UK and the others. This time there are many victims, for they have chosen to become victims of the superpowers and the superpowers and so forth.

Hold 4: Mexico and Central America, from the United States, through the Commonwealth of these countries. This time there are many victims, for when there is a war the superpowers and the superpowers and so

:catstare: Apparently Chris Jericho is now a batshit political commentator. Okay then.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

DeepDickPizza posted:

This reads like a Donald Trump quote.

Thank God Donald Trump is a Hulkamaniac! Donald, if something happens and you run out of gas, just hang on to the largest back in the world, and I'll dogpaddle us, backstroke all of us, to safety! Donald! Donald, have people on the ground, right now! Make them call for firefighters! Make them call for paramedics! Make them call for cops! Make them call for cops! Make them call for paramedics and then we'll set you free!"

(This last sentence could sound like a joke, to you, but to that guy, he's really, really serious.)

There was a pause, in which my mind started to go blank. I was still trying to process who was sitting across me, and why is he telling this to me? Is his plan really to save me? Or just to put a good dent in my credit card debt?

The man next to me, a man of around 70 years old with a big goatee and a heavy, muscular build, turned to me and said,

Venomous posted:

1004 Holds

If it had thrown "ARMBAR!" into the middle of that list it would have been so, so perfect.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

21 Hoot Salute posted:

The Rock, X-Pac, JBL, Eddie Guerrero, and Jeff Jarrett walked into a bar, when WWE sent a car to pick up their entourage. They all got shot. I swear, they were all shot. They were sitting on their friends' laps when they were shot. They were all covered in paint. They were all covered in bullets. They were all bulletproof. One of them died on the way to the hospital. He was 26 years old. The others were all wounded. They all died of their wounds the following day. The Rock was taken to the hospital. The Rock is recovering from his wounds.
My brother and I did not have a good childhood. My brother had a bad childhood. I didn't have a good childhood. I was an orphan. My family was broken. Nobody else had a chance. My life was one of abuse.
My dad was an alcoholic. My mom was an alcoholic. We didn't speak. Our siblings were afraid of each other because if one of them hit someone, the other had to hit back. I don't know what that makes us or makes us different or makes us different than somebody else
Begun... The Wednesday night wars had.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

super macho dude posted:

:siren::nws::siren:
Hulk Hogan walks into Bubba the Lovesponge's bedroom at night. After the first round of oral sex Bubba the Lovesparks his cock into Hulk Hogan's face. After sucking Hogan's cock Bubba the Lovesparks Hulk's throat and rear end, and then he slams Hogan's rear end in a top hat hard so hard, Hulk Hogan's rear end goes through the ceiling from the back. Hogan is cumming all night long till he decides he should tell Bubba the Life. Bubba the Lovesparks Hogan's dick into his mouth until his mouth just goes all the way down. He swallows it like it was nothing. After this Bubba the Lovesparks Hulk's rear end the rest of Hulk Hogan's life.

The next time Hulk Hogan leaves Bubba the Lovesparks his mouth is filled to the maximum. Hulk Hogan is so horny that he has no problem taking Bubba the Lovesponge's cock. After this Hogan walks off and Bubba tells the girls that he knows something about the Life.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

reignofevil posted:

Begun... The Wednesday night wars had.

Oh my it's the Sons of Dusty :vince:

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

In March, Bryan started acting verbally abusive towards AJ but she stood by him.At WrestleMania XXVIII on April 1, after sharing a "good luck kiss" with Bryan, he was surprised by Sheamus and defeated in 18 seconds. On June 2, AJ was left for dead after she received stitches for a broken nose and was left in a coma. She died the next day. On June 3, after she was released for her injuries, Bryan had a "good-bye kiss" with her at his locker room. Bryan then began crying in front of her locker and made several remarks at her grave. His girlfriend, AJ, continued to be in denial but on the last month of June, she became open about the truth because they were in the same hospital room. As Bryan was leaving for the ring, he asked about AJ, but AJ said she didn't know how to stop the pain of the stitches.

"We're just on top of each other, and this is the last time of the year where we're trying to be the best team for each other."

"It was a shocker to me, to know that we were having surgery at the same hospital

He screamed at Austin and asked whether he wanted to help him, to which Austin responded with a yes. Kane stated that the only way they can feel his pain is by experiencing it themselves.

Kane poured gasoline on Ross and set him on fire as a helpless Austin watched from the ring.
As Ross screamed for help, Kane threw his own head into the ring.

Ross escaped and then collapsed onto the the the ring mat; after he regained consciousness, Kane went into him and burned the rest of his body. As he lay dying, Kane stated that he wanted to die, and stated that he "loved God" then and claimed that he was going to have his way with him.

After his defeat and the killing, Kane stated that he had lost forever (as he wasn't even allowed to die by the laws of God) and that he had been the first to take their powers. Kane went on to reveal that he used their powers to manipulate everyone into committing murder and other criminal acts for their own amusement, as shown on the back of the corpse of Austin's killer and a picture of him in the

Codependent Poster fucked around with this message at 04:39 on Sep 28, 2019

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
Daniel Bryan rushed the ring and demanded that Rowan earn the respect he wanted with a fight. The two went at it, with Rowan using his size and power to good effect but Daniel Bryan just absolutely loving refusing to go down and countering everything as the crowd cheered loudly for him, especially for the YES! kicks.

Rowan went down in the corner and the ref counted him out. Bryan was sent to the outhouse, where he proceeded to get kicked again with the ref counting out the last count, which was to count to 20 and give Bryan a disqualification. Rowan managed to pull back and kick to Bryan's crotch before the ref counted the pinfall out, and Bryan had won his first U.S. Title.

The next day, Rowan got his revenge, beating Bryan and stealing his victory victory belt. Rowan got his revenge by going into the building and killing him. After that, he went all out to get Bray Wyatt, killing off every member of The Wyatt Family to get the gold.
Rowan took up a title belt for the first time with Bryan's dead body, and he then

:stonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Codependent Poster posted:

As Ross screamed for help, Kane threw his own head into the ring.

It is the angriest a person can be, to do this.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Kevin Sullivan used voodoo magic to control Chris Benoit and forced him to kill his own wife and daughter before forcing him to kill himself in his hotel room.

Sgt. Slaughter was a practitioner of the "Killing Curse", which made him immortal because of a terrible wound he sustained during his time in Vietnam. Before the curse was removed, Chris Benoit shot his father to death, and slaughtered his parents before he killed his two sons. Chris fought a war with this curse, killing both himself and the man who gave him the curse as a result. Slaughter also showed signs of the curse, having a hard time remembering certain details like the location of his own home and the name of his wife and daughter which are only mentioned once in the books.

"You are going to be the greatest...fighter...in the world...you may even be the most dangerous man...but if you leave your family alone, a lot of poo poo will happen."

--Dennis Rodman to Chris from the Book of Cain

"Do you think this is going to last?

edit: i messed up and typed daughter instead of son

Shayna Baszler fucked around with this message at 11:14 on Sep 28, 2019

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

Some may say this is a Talk to Transformer thread, but I say this is an awesome reignofevil WWE comics thread with funny neural network driven stories just happening to be included

Junpei Hyde
Mar 15, 2013

It's Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019. The debut episode of AEW on TNT is about to begin. The opening stinger of Cult of Personality hits and CM Punk walks into the ring. The main event will be a battle royal between Roman Reigns and Big Show.

In my mind, this is a perfect pairing for these two because Reigns is WWE's first truly pure wrestler, and while Big Show is one of the all-time greats in WWE, in my mind he stands out because he's a great guy and can beat up guys pretty good.

CM Punk (right) vs. Roman Reigns (left) "Smackdown 2:

Cult of Personality is all fun and games – until this week's "Smackdown" airs live, on pay-per-view (PPV), Sunday, October 8th at 9:00 p.m. ET on the WWE Network.

The main event for this Sunday's PPV is a battle royal between Big Show and The New Day (which is an odd combination these days).

Big Show's match will take place at least

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Stone Cold gave Donald Trump a Stunner in the centre of the ring and sent the champion into the corner.

The crowd was now in an uproar as they began to chant: "Donald Trump Stuns a Woman!", "Make America Great Again", and "Lock her up"

The crowd was now in an uproar as they began to chant: "Donald Trump Stuns a Women!", "Make America Great Again", and "Lock her up" Chris Jericho defeated Kevin Nash and Shane McMahon by count-out as Paul Levesque's bell rang

They both returned to the ring and both were in the ring with Vince McMahon

They both then entered the ring and hugged while they declared their love for each other and they then came to blows. As soon as a referee was seen leaving the ring after the show, the crowd erupted

In the post-show, WWE Chairman, Vince McMahon declared that he believed it would continue this way for quite some time.

WWF @ Boston, MA - Boston Garden - March 9, 1986 (5,000)

The Honkytonk Man defeated Bill Miller

:stare: okay then.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko appeared in the front row of Raw.

As WWE Champion AJ Styles took the stage, the crowd chanted "Who the hell is AJ!"

"The Chosen One" was dressed in his full "Royal Rumble" outfit, complete with a purple mask and crimson mask. Underneath his mask he wore two large purple boots.

The crowd chanted "Who's next?" when AJ Styles took the stage. In another tweet, Styles wrote of his entrance, "Everyone is so psyched. The chants keep coming."

The crowd chanted when @Macho_Man_13 came out. @WWEDanielBryan is ready!! pic.twitter.com/wg6fCiSz5E — AJ Styles (@AJStyles) January 9, 2017

The rest of the evening was spent as WWE Champion Roman Reigns entered the ring with Bray Wyatt backstage. As Bray Wyatt was being escorted off, Wyatt told Styles, who was on the way to his match, to go "with me."

AJ Styles is here!! #RoyalRumbleProving to

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Roman Reigns posted:

Book it, Cody

With the AEW world title stolen, Chris Jericho ordered a worldwide investigation to recover the belt and apprehend the thief. Law enforcement agencies all over the world combined their efforts to do so by searching for this man known as "J-Man" who is rumored to have the ability to project powerful energies into the air and in addition had a psychic link to those around him. But now, while on the run from the police, he was attacked by the AEW world champion Chris Jericho and his friend, the masked man known as "The American Nightmare".

As they continue searching for this man, they find themselves in another dimension where this man's psychic links, along with a newly created reality known as the Multiverse, are no longer necessary. It is here that they become the subjects of a bizarre race of alien beings known as the Kree, the native race of the Marvel Universe. They are now enslaved by a race of alien overlords known as the Dominators and after a series of trials they finally escape their prison and travel back across time and space.

They finally land in the present where the Kree have destroyed Earth

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

:vince:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I'm Ric Flair! The Stylin', profilin', limousine riding, jet flying, kiss-stealing, wheelin' n' dealin' son of a gun! But I don't do poo poo like this for a living! This is for show. I'm Ric Flair and uh... Yeah... I'm Barry B-Boy! Hello. Yes, I remember you. Timberland, size-18. from TV's The Andy Griffith Show. Tony, this is great. It was a pleasure to meet you. Dressed great. And it looks like you've got a bunch of big fans, huh? Fans? Fans! Ho-ho-ho! I know who some of them are. What is this? Some old man and a young woman. They don't play cards, do they? Old man. So, what're you gonna do, Barry? About Barry? Oh, Barry... Yes, I know who they are. From what I hear, they're tourists. They're on a sailboat somewhere in the Caribbean. They're on a vacation. Outdoors? Oh, yes. Very nice.

Ric Flair is turning into Borat at the end

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

New Japan didn't have an ambulance for the Hammerstein Ballroom and the fans were getting restless. The venue had been converted into a giant inflatable ballroom and the first thing an angry fan saw as he walked through the entrance was the giant inflatable ballroom. He was met by a man who told him the venue was booked to capacity for the show and asked for a ride to the venue on a motorcycle instead.

An annoyed fan yelled for security to come to him, but was told that was too late and the venue wasn't booked at that time. As it seemed like the man would have a longer wait, he yelled that he needed a ride to the venue. The attendant asked if he needed any directions and asked where he was going.

Faced with the choice of going to a place far away to go the wrong way and risking his life in a traffic jam, or to the right way and risk being run over, the fan decided to go the wrong way and get the ride on his motorcycle and head directly to the venue. In the process, fans were getting hit, pushed and hit by the motorcyclist.

Oh my loving God :lol:

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

Drew McIntyre posted:

When Big Bossman and Mr. Fuji met, Fuji warned that Big Bossman was an evil man - but Big Bossman wouldn't listen. Big Bossman then brought out a cage full of vicious dogs. During the match, the dogs attacked a dog named Denny (which made the fans all scared), and the dogs continued to attack the ring. When the dogs were all defeated, Big Bossman then made a comeback with his powers. He then made the dogs eat some of his brain to try and break them. The dogs were all in a daze and in pain. But soon, they began to get stronger and begin a rampage, leading to the dogs turning on the ring. This lead to the dogs attacking each other and turning on the ring. Eventually, the ring was saved by

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman, and I am the Advocate for the reigning, defending, undisputed Universal Heavyweight Champion Brock Lesnar, or at least he will be when he comes back from the Dead. His opponent this time will be former Ultimate X Heavyweight Champion Ric Flair from WCW, but with the help from the mighty Mr. R, the world's greatest super-structure, the WWE will also feature a former WWE Heavyweight Champion in the upcoming main event.

Now that's a great story. But it is much more interesting to me to find all of the reasons that make the WWE Universe's opinion of these two men so strong. Here is a list of my top 10 reasons that I feel make up a reason why Lesnar's chances of defending the WWE Championship are so strong:

1- Brock Lesnar is an expert at what he does.

To put it simply, Brock Lesnar is the absolute worst at what he does. When people were telling the story of how Brock Lesnar "broke" RVD, I

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
The length of Batista's penis is unknown, but it was believed to be as long as 6 feet. In 2012, two men were killed after they tried to rob him at gunpoint.

In an interview in 2015, Batista stated that "It's my own cock."

"There is no way that you can make me ejaculate," he said.

Batista claimed that his penis was so powerful, it could stop a bullet. In the late 1970s, he had an erection that "could put out a single small firecracker," according to his autobiography on the website of his biography, "Bertram L. Batista: A Life in Pictures."

Batista is survived by his wife, Rita Ruiz, who was also the founder of the first women's shelter in Mexico.

Follow Jerome Hudson on Twitter: @jeromeehudson.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Mick Foley assured his publisher that 2 Cold Scorpio would not sue them for printing that he had a big dick. You might want to get that out of your system.

You can listen to him complain about this on the podcast:

(image via WWE)

—Please make note of The Mary Sue's general comment policy.—

Do you follow The Mary Sue on Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Pinterest, & Google +?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

"I do not have a 10-inch penis," Hogan said, referring to an interview he did in character. "Terry Bollea's penis is not 10 inches."

"I was totally Hulk Hogan
!" Hogan continued. "I never had to shave my pubic hair off, and I have a beard. People were trying to get me pregnant and I just said I would not be pregnant… It is not Hulk Hogan! It's not the Hulk Hogan show. It's just Hogan."

Hogan is far from being an impotent one-night wonder (even when we're talking about sex). The wrestler is a sexpert who boasts a massive arsenal of erections and a reputation as a sex addict. Back when he was in action, he would boast to guests that he doesn't mind his penis becoming erect for longer than 50 minutes. "I don't miss, like, a centimeter," Hogan said during an interview in 1998.

Hogan hasn't always had a stellar reputation, though he's come a long way from his WCW days. In recent years, he has been openly gay, had his name removed from a lawsuit