Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

Bray Wyatt hits Sister Abigail on the chicken neck. Brother V's face gets a nice cut on it.

Cream of the Crop

We get another good scene here with Sister Abigail getting a little dirty.

Bray Wyatt's Sister Abigail is getting her tight little rear end in a top hat hosed deep in all her glory. Her rear end in a top hat is huge and ready for a good long gently caress…

Sister Abigail is so loving happy with herself that she's begging Bray Wyatt to gently caress her in the rear end a second time. Bray is so into it that he is willing to put his foot back on her rear end and gently caress her in all fours.

If you've liked this article please consider supporting me on Patreon

(you probably shouldn't draw this one)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

frankenfreak posted:

Let's resolve the discussion about the biggest draw from the WCW thread once and for all:

The biggest draw of all time in professional wrestling was always "The Showmaster" Sid Vicious and his endless parade of heel turn-offs who would become popular by putting their bodies on the line for the good of the company.

He may have fallen from grace following his WWE retirement, but he still reigns as the most influential wrestler of the past 20 years. His heel turn wasn't easy either, as we talked to several former WCW veterans about his infamous moves.

The REAL biggest draw of all time in professional wrestling was the big name.

The real main draw of the big shows was the big name.

Not "real big".

The main attraction.

And most WWE Hall of Famers never even had a TV show.

The real big attraction.

You know who's a lot bigger in WWE than all these big name guys?

Shane McMahon!

And this guy is just about the most dangerous character in WWE history…

Shane McMahon:

If his son wanted to be a champion in WWE, I don't think they would have chosen him.

This will be a HUGE story for years to come.

Shane McMahon:

For years I told my sons: There's no way you're gonna be a superstar in WWE. Not the way I envisioned it. I said "No" to the idea. I didn't believe it. I told them you either get a championship shot or you get taken out. And the way I made that decision, I told the boys "You're

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

quote:

WWE's favorite band is Limp Bizkit. AEW's favorite band, however, is The Beatles. AEW claims The Beatles to be their favorite band. AEW doesn't claim that the Beatles are their favorite band, however. They claim that The Beatles is their favorite band.

AEW claims that The Beatles is their favorite band.

AEW claims that the Beatles is their favorite band.

AEW claims that The Beatles is

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

quote:

"Here comes the piss!" shouted Paul Heyman. "Worst. Man. Ever." The crowd went wild with cheers as the Undertaker appeared, a small crowd in the front and a larger, more attentive one in the back. He held his belt, a bright yellowish tassel around his waist. The crowd went wild again, the lights were turned up and it was time to hear what would be the best match on the card. "Here it is," said Paul Heyman. The Undertaker looked down at his belt and looked up at the arena. The crowd went nuts as the crowd roared like never before. As the lights went up and the audience went wild, the lights came down, the lights came up again, the crowd went wild. The lights came down and the Undertaker appeared in the ring, and the crowd went

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

quote:

How big is Batista's dick? Well, I can tell you. It's a lot bigger than you probably think. But, trust me, you can't even see it. It's covered with scales."

"Wow, really?" She blushed, but the smile on her face was infectious.

"No, actually, it's not that big." He added. "I mean, you know that in real life you have an actual, physical body. Well, the Batcave does too, but most of the rest is just virtual and virtual reality. You're just the Bat, but you're the Batcave. It's a little bit like being inside a video game, but it's not like there's any danger, because it's a real-life Batcave. So yeah, I think the thing is a little larger than your head, actually. Not quite as big as mine, though."

"Wait a minute," she said, "if I'm the Batcave,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

quote:

Once known as Chad Gable, a convoluted storyline involving Baron Corbin forced him to change his name to Shorty G. Today, though, Chad Gable announced his newest name: the "King of the Cocks," for his love of all things cock.

The 29-year-old recently spoke with a local paper in Houston, Texas, where he revealed that he'd spent the last two years working hard on developing his talents, taking acting lessons, and working out in a variety of sexual positions.

"I love the male anatomy," Gable said. "I want to be able to touch a dick and have it do things to me."

Gable said that when he first saw a penis, he was struck with "shock" because "I wasn't used to it."

"At first I didn't believe it was possible, but the more I do it, the more it seems possible," Gable added.

In addition