Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

How's the PVP in this? Final Fantasy is scratching my PVE fix but the PVP is lacking to say the least

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

I think Archerage has boosted xp so you can mess around with classes if you're new to the game.

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

I thought I read somewhere that they doubled the amount of available land as well?

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

The goon discord has been super helpful if you're new to the game fyi

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

*Free MinicumdumpJamal*

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

North American Region: Character Reservation Update:
[10/12 - 6:10 PM UTC] The character creation for the NA-server Wynn of ArcheAge: Unchained has been temporarily disabled.
A window will be available prior to release to allow additional character creation on a locked server.

Not that big of a deal. No need to goonpanic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Spookmaster
Sep 9, 2002

Character creation is back up on wynn.