Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

I'm in, I missed the boat on the first archeage goon adventure. From what I've heard it's a fun game that got ruined by pedos wanting to have sex with a packed fish, I'm fuzzy on the details.

We should probably make a discord for it or have someone add a channel to the sa discord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Fauxtool posted:

the vast majority of the exploits were never patched and the game will still be a hackers paradise with client side buffs. What's the word on them implementing an anti-cheat that doesnt false-positive everyone who moves "too fast?"

They haven't fixed them with the new patch they put out?

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Note from the livestream today.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uovh3euoNlPkjegFXfm96b0GrPIAjO2Pa3yBEW20UrU/mobilebasic

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Kak posted:

50 people max per guild seems a bit small.

I guess its so that mega guilds can't be formed to control the whole map.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Hi there.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Awful Citizen added a channel to the main SA discord for this game. https://discord.gg/7pHKQG

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Here are today's livestream notes.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1oQ9a-H_gcFGcjGj_vPKwrymgboPjjkSnuHOBoFg5Hrk/edit

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Nope, its just something that someone posts to reddit every Friday.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

We've been talking on the discord all morning and its looking like we are going to end up going to tyrenos/west and we have a spot picked out for houses with a fallback if the first fails.

Here is a launch guide of unchained stuff.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1q6epZcJ9nJMrteAAldJBc_ycNze59SRTojPb_qOBJd8/edit

Raioner fucked around with this message at 22:53 on Sep 30, 2019

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

I might fly this and rep the old GOKU crew from PS2

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Looks like the vote so far is 18 east to 20 west. East is really coming outta nowhere.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

O poo poo it is my bad.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

You can escape prison from what I've heard.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

I've posted up in the north of sandeep, theres merchants up there and a well for watering plants. It's near song spinner. We need to come to a consensus on where we are all going to live.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Fauxtool posted:

I can confirm through players in the exploit community that EAC isnt stopping poo poo or at least it hasnt been turned on yet. Teleporting still works and you can remove debuffs. Making temporary buffs permanent doesnt work the same way but if you can remove buffs surely keeping them is possible. speedhacking has been fixed and you get disconnected immediately so they have made some progress at least.

Has anyone tried out the gilda dupe yet? If its on an earlier patch it should still work on any item with a few second activation time.

I havent verified 1st hand because im not touching the poop this time

EAC just got turned back on like 20 minutes ago.

How do you do the gilda dupe? I'd like to see if i can recreate and send off a bug report to the team.

Raioner fucked around with this message at 08:25 on Oct 8, 2019

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

DancingShade posted:

I forget the exact method (I didn't know about it until after it became public knowledge) but it involved the mirage island portals. Do a search using that and you should find something.

Obviously only do this on a smurf account if it still works.

drat, can't find anything on google.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Thanks, I've forwarded that to their dev team and I'll let you know what they say.

Edit: Cosmo says they've fixed it and tested if it works with 6.0 version of the game.

Raioner fucked around with this message at 02:19 on Oct 9, 2019

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Xun posted:

Please keep us updated every time you go running to the devs about something, it really makes me like and respect you more.

Will do. I just really want this game to be as riddled with exploits as possible so that way it dies off and you can say "see? I was right"

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

Bunch of salty mother fuckers up in here. Would you prefer I just bitch and moan about all the problems this game could still have?

Kim theres probably around 50-60 people who filled out the survey. Whether they all will play is a different matter.

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

West in the Wynn server.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raioner
Mar 28, 2006

CompeAnansi posted:

Scepter/Daggar with Hiram Plate for me on Fanatic spec.

Same but spectre spec instead.