Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

QuantaStarFire posted:

Why do you do this to yourself?

There ain't no rest for the wicked

LPs don't grow on trees

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

I played this game for like three hours and then never felt the urge to open it again. It's so bland. I guess maybe I'll discover via this LP why people liked it.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

The Wasteland was actually all nice and cleaned up but then they threw this massive kegger last weekend.

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Let's Play Fallout 3: :bigdog:

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Imagine someone writing on a whiteboard: "the election is supposed to be a foregone conclusion, but you can manipulate it to install a new candidate" and "there are exactly five voters" and "the player has to talk to each voter" and "some voters can be persuaded to vote for the new candidate through dialogue and skill checks, but others can't".

He scratches his head, deep in thought, searching for a way to make this quest resolve in a cohesive manner.

And then he programs it so that the maximum number of voters who will back Rosie is one, none of the other dialogue or characters matter in any way, and the only way she can win is by the player physically stealing the other votes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

megane
Jun 20, 2008

Centuries from now, some hapless archaeologist will uncover Nexus Mods in an abandoned fane and be driven mad with terrible knowledge.