Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I can only imagine the insane poo poo you'll get up to. I managed to break the game really hard and I bet I wasn't trying half as hard you will.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah sheep said in the OP it does. Which is why I'm kinda surprised he's gonna go for mostly 5s since a few pretty dec perks require 7 in AG and EN and he'd still have enough skill points for everything but maybe he knows something I don't.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

oh no

will there be anime here

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Yeah the dialogue options were always the weirdest bits for me. Like I get that gamers treasure the BE AN EVIL DICK option, but I never got it, especially so early and for people you supposedly cherished and grew up with. Like if those cops always gave your char poo poo and then went "finally we can stop this charade and smear you into the wall as we should have done a long time ago" then that would have been understandable, but otherwise I don't get why more of them don't have Gomez' reaction.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I'm surprised you're grabbing that bobblehead. Not gonna wait till 30?

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Oh absolutely. Moira's entire questline is pretty great and the reason I don't understand why people play rear end in a top hat characters in this game.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Ah okay. I get the gag now.

Sheep's going way off the reservation since Super Mutants are real rough to deal with at this point of the game.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

I don't understand how people play without house mods. I love having platforms and specific lockers where I can auto-stash and sort my crap.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

It also sucks because eating a rocket to the face after a fast-travel spawn is a real thing that can happen and it sucks a whole lot regardless of your level and equipment

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

While this game is fun to play, I will sooner noclip through walls then go through the loving subway tunnels.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Honestly that keyblade looks pretty good, ive seen A LOT worse.

Seraphic Neoman fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Oct 22, 2019

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

Antistar01 posted:

It's always high heels. Why is it always high heels?

If you didn't bring this up I would have. There was a really cool cybernetic armor mod for ladies in NV and the heels made it look loving stupid, especially with the MC's crouch animations.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

StandardVC10 posted:

The reward for turning Harkness in to Zimmer is a perk you get from talking to him. It's totally possible to get the gun from Harkness by saying you'll kill Zimmer, then talking to Zimmer for the perk, then wasting him with your shiny new gun.

This is, in fact, the pro-strat for the quest

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

VATS grenades make for excellent weapons especially in terribly incendiary environments.

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

The Jiangwei Shocksword is the reason I always install the EVE mod. The skin looks sick and it gets an amazing crit kill animation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seraphic Neoman
Jul 19, 2011

God the Antagonizer's unique weapon was so pathetic.