Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I enjoy the AFC South.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

before they go Tits-up

:sonia:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

euphronius posted:

No

No this can’t be

He’s ready to front a Loverboy cover band.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:wow:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

GrimGypsy posted:

"he's quirky and we can make boring memes out of his MUSTACHE, protect him with bad flags at all costs!"

If you don’t want the Jags to win the next two three Super Bowls, GTFO.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Patriots.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Rudy.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Minshew is thick, eh? :quagmire:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Athanatos posted:

Dont see a lot of barrel rolls

Shoulda used a smart bomb.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

indigi posted:

Tom Brady

I hope he dies. Right now. :colbert:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

i hope tom brady dies

:hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

razorscooter posted:

wait, they’re allowed to cross the 50? what the gently caress

:randstare: Offensive gains?! :randstare:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:randpop:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

Minchew about to throw a touchdown over a mountain.

Almost...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I just remembered Fred Smoot and the okra patch.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

is pepsi ok posted:

put in tannehill

I believe shirts have been printed for that very event!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Lol stripped

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

indigi posted:

the Titans are pee

:piss:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
The Titan offense is the most boring thing I’ve seen since Jeff Fisher roamed the NFL sidelines...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

the sanchize beat the pats and took it al lthe way to the AFCC game

Mark Sanchez has been more more AFC Championship games than Philip Rivers.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Gardner Minshew sounds like a Star Wars character

He commanded Green Squadron at Endor.

Hey! :schotty:

Edit: in before everyone else says nice about the 69-yard run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Acebuckeye13 posted:

Is it bad that I know without looking it up the actual Green Squadron Leader was Arvel Cyrand, who was also the guy who kamikazed the Executor's bridge

e: Arvel Crynyd, gently caress!

:hfive:

Is is bad that I know the New Republic named a captured Star Destroyer after him?